+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
jemglaihkeyshia said:
Family Applicant here (Filipino), temporarily residing in KSA as a Nurse husband working as a Telecom Technician...

Docs submitted: Feb. 2014
AOR: May 2016
Intent to reject: May 2016
Update docs: June 2016
CSQ: Still waiting

Why took so long for issuing CSQ?
What document they have ask to submit as per Annex A ??

AMERYATIM

Oct 20, 2016
Dears,

Please share with me my experience

Documents submitted on JULY 2013
Acknowledgment receipt of documents on SEPT 2013
Intention to Refuse received on SEPT 2016 (They have requested Diploma and secondary certificates certified and translated for me and my wife)

My Attorney said, that I might received CSQ without an interview, but am worried about two things and i need your experience clarifications:

1- When i submitted my document , Immigration office (Attorney) said that my points are 57 PTS , IELTS got 6.5 overall marks and A2 , mu wife got B1 for french
2- My question is? If the Intention to refuse letter mentioned only the diploma certified documents? Is there a possibility, after submitting the requested documents to receive a let of rejection , because lack of points or French proficiency? Or I passed this stage and they need only the requested documents for the CSQ?

I need you advice?

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Thank God for showing me this forum, I learnt so much from this forum
Praise God.I called midi and they told me they sent my csq

Applied 2013
Aor recieved april 2014
Intent to reject august 2016
Docs sent sept
Csq october 2016

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
favbless said:
Thank God for showing me this forum, I learnt so much from this forum
Praise God.I called midi and they told me they sent my csq

Applied 2013
Aor recieved april 2014
Intent to reject august 2016
Docs sent sept
Csq october 2016
Congratulation Hope for the best at Federal stage. Would you please your AOT please?

jemglaihkeyshia

Oct 21, 2013
Guys! does anyone here got their CSQ eventhough they are not working...because on our situation we are temporarily working here in KSA, my wife is a nurse, but she was transfered under my sponsorship as a dependent 3 months ago due to her pregnancy..upon lodging our documents she was working for almost 5 yrs, but we are able to update our application after receiving the letter from MIDI intention to reject..

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
jemglaihkeyshia said:
Guys! does anyone here got their CSQ eventhough they are not working...because on our situation we are temporarily working here in KSA, my wife is a nurse, but she was transfered under my sponsorship as a dependent 3 months ago due to her pregnancy..upon lodging our documents she was working for almost 5 yrs, but we are able to update our application after receiving the letter from MIDI intention to reject..
Just pray to get enough points and obtain your CSQ.

jemglaihkeyshia

Oct 21, 2013
Hi Mr. Kareem, according to the evaluation we ha enough points, the maximum points for AOT is 48 mos which is 16 points? am asking if anyone here have the same situation like ours...

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
rabeya84 said:
Congratulation Hope for the best at Federal stage. Would you please your AOT please?
thanks alot

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
Hello House,

Good day to you all. Please I just received a letter from the Quebec Immigration with intention to reject.

ANNEXE A requested for the below information

ÉTUDES ET FORMATION

19 Les diplômes suivants :
- Ordinary National Diploma émis par Lagos State Polytechnic Copie certifiée conforme S.O.

Is there any other documents they are requesting for? As that is the only required document in the Annexe A while the Annexe B is like document update.

I await the house response.

God bless you all.

Olasumbo

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
akinolam said:
Hello House,

Good day to you all. Please I just received a letter from the Quebec Immigration with intention to reject.

ANNEXE A requested for the below information

ÉTUDES ET FORMATION

19 Les diplômes suivants :
- Ordinary National Diploma émis par Lagos State Polytechnic Copie certifiée conforme S.O.

Is there any other documents they are requesting for? As that is the only required document in the Annexe A while the Annexe B is like document update.

I await the house response.

God bless you all.

Olasumbo

They are requesting certified copies of your degree. The translation reads as following -
"The following degrees:
- Ordinary National Diploma issued by Lagos State Polytechnic Certified copy"

Hope that helps. By the way, When you applied and from where?

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
xxtreme said:
They are requesting certified copies of your degree. The translation reads as following -
"The following degrees:
- Ordinary National Diploma issued by Lagos State Polytechnic Certified copy"

Hope that helps. By the way, When you applied and from where?
I applied March, 2014. AOR received June 2014. I am from Nigeria.

ghoeren

Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Hello everyone,anybody here knows or have experience updating documents during administrative review like dropping spouse application?I receive june 8,2016 intent to refuse due to lack of points( 54/57) and due date is sept. 6,2016,I sent explanatory letter to MIDI asking time extension because I registered for TEFAQ exam and date of release takes 4 to 5 mos in our place wherein I can't catch up with sept. 6 due date they gave me, unfortunately I receive decision to refuse in response to my explanation letter I sent that they will not accept my extension and MIDI give me 90 days to apply for administrative review due date until December 16,2016.Now I am planning to drop my spouse application in order for me to be qualified to single/non accompanying spouse to get 49 points.Upon reading rules for administrative review I can't find update documents but instead if I notice that they commit mistake in calculating points then I can send administrative review.One this is that I am December 2013 applicant but they applied new rules wherein the time I submitted my documents my AOT points is 16 but now they give 12 points, Is st possible for me to apply administrative review and drop my spouse application to get 49 points or proceed with administrative review with out dropping spouse and use my AOT that they should consider old rules instead of new rules for my case.I hope somebody will enlighten me I am.

jemglaihkeyshia

Oct 21, 2013
AMERYATIM said:
Hello,

Is there a different between intention to Refuse and intention to reject?
as far as i know Intetion to refuse is they asking you to update your application due to lacking of points, intention to reject is if you have changes in your situation after lodging your application and asking you for some documents.