+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Re: Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject do

applied in oct 2011 and AOR=20/12/2011, intent to reject = 7 dec 2011 and
issued CSQ = 6 july 2016
very long waited 4 years 6 months and 15 days from aor
today i called and a lady said me congratulations your CSQ is issued

N

Nala

Hello everyone!
Just to let you know that my CSQ arrived yesterday. I'm sooo happy!
It was quick after the intention to reject.

Immigration office: Paris, France
Country of origin: Portugal
Application submitted: 29 May 2014
AOR received: 20 August 2014
Complaint sent about the excessive waiting time: 27 April 2016
Intention to reject: 13 May 2016
Documents sent: 03 June 2016
CSQ received: 27 July 2016

May the federal stage begin :)

This forum and you guys have been a great support during these last 2 years. Thank you so much!
This is a very difficult journey at times.
For those still waiting, stay positive!

I wish everyone that best of luck!

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.. We got intent to reject letter.. Asking for french proficiency..cam anyone got similar letter??

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
hi all, please can any one explain what a cover sheet is in the intent to reject mail

thanks alot

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Nala said:
Hello everyone!

This forum and you guys have been a great support during these last 2 years. Thank you so much!

congrats!! :D
hi Nala, please can you give me an example of the cover sheet you used? thanks alot

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Re: How to start the Federal Process

JKan said:
Dears,

Thanks God I got my CSQ during June,16 after a very long process. Then, I would kindly ask what would be the next step and how I need to go through? Basically, I’m not interested in having a representative as my current one asked for high fees and I was looking for some information and found that the process is bit simple.

Would you kindly please advise me regarding the federal part? What are the requested documents? If there is a check list? How I need to open a file? Pay the fees? Activate my application etc? is there any link or guide?
Thanks a million.
Jkan
Congrats, wish u best of luck in your next steps

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rokib2012 said:
Hi,
I completed my MSc from a Canadian university that was giving me 16 points in the area of training. First time, they rejected me, because my file was incomplete. Actually, I sent only transcript but forgot to add certificate of my MSc diploma. So, they asked to me to send certificate and then I certified it by "Commissioner of Oath" and sent. Next time they emailed me an "intended to refuse" letter and mentioned I need to certify my diploma from university and other methods would not be accepted. So, I did what they told and they issued CSQ within 9 days after receiving my document. Bottom line of the story is, certified true copy of diploma should be certified by the university only, other document may accept because they accepted notarized copy of my marriage certificate.

Hi, what if someone don't have access to the university and they don't have embassy in Canada? would Commissioner of Oath work then? they asked me for a certified copy of my bachelor's degree, but I can't get it from the university/embassy.

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hello Frienz,

If you guys can also share Reason for intent to reject , would help to be proactive , Thanks and congrats all of who got their dream come true :)

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
contextaa said:
Hi, what if someone don't have access to the university and they don't have embassy in Canada? would Commissioner of Oath work then? they asked me for a certified copy of my bachelor's degree, but I can't get it from the university/embassy.
Hi,
Actually, I didn't got your point clearly. Your can order your certified copy of transcript (not certificate) through online. I believe any north American university has that facilities. Some university will charge you, some may not. I completed my Masters 4 years ago, once I needed certified copy of my certificate, I communicated with registrar office via email. They told me as currently I am not staying there, so I just need to send my original copy of certificate to them through a secure courier (ex. DHL, FedEx etc) as well as a prepaid return envelop written on your address. Then they will make photocopy (you don't need to provide photocopy), certify it and finally send it to you. Make sure envelope is sealed and signed.

Thanks

shady83

Sep 3, 2016
i got the email intent to reject docs in 7 April 2016 and i sent my documents in 12 April 2016
so far i didn't receive anything from them. is the processing time normal ? and how can i send a complaint?

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
hello house
please have any one here ever removed their spouse after intent to reject letter?

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
favbless said:
hello house
please have any one here ever removed their spouse after intent to reject letter?
Hi Dear, I am in the same situation, I am lack of 2 points, is it possible to remove spouse for the time being to process our application, anyone please advise.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Nala said:
Hello everyone!

Congrats, wish you best of luck in your next steps...:)

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Dears,
I have got my preliminary evaluation result in June 2016 in which I am lack of 2 points (55/57), I tried to get 7.5 in IELTS but I couldn't, the deadline was 14 September 2016.
I asked my agent to advise, they advised me to remove my wife from application on that case we would be able to get 52 points with my children, in 12 September 2016 we submitted a change form to withdraw my wife from application for the time being.
But my agent told that its too late, and there is no grantee that it will be accepted or not. I am worry about this situation :(

Does anyone faced the same situation? Please share your experiences... :(

Looking to hear from you guys...

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
I applied for Quebec immigration in 2013 got intense refuse in Jan

my degree is Bachelors in Business Administration(BBA)(3 years)finished 2009 also have related exp
and completed MBA(Marketing)(2 years) in June 2016

total years of education is 17 years, both are Indian degrees

I am just wondering how many points they will give for education?10 or 12 points?

and also for AOT is they will give pts for BBA or MBA(Marketing) where as BBA is in 6 pts and MBA(Marketing) in 12 pts list

plz suggest me

thx