+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 got updation in 2015 and submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that
points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

they gave another 3 months to increase points.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later on promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
sindh2706 said:
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 got updation in 2015 and submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that
points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

they gave another 3 months to increase points.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later on promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.
I think if you sent a letter and explain clearly each thing one by one to them, your point may increase. Good Luck

neversc0t

Jun 14, 2016
CHINA
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
27/3/2017
AOR Received.
17/6/2017
Hi!

My timeline

Application:July 2013
Intend to reject: Jan 2015
Send Files:Feb 2015
CSQ:July 2016
Add Spouse:Sep 2016
Intend to refuse:Jun 2016

The reason of intent to refuse is point.The point that MIDI gave us is 55,because on exp MIDI only gave me 6 points(July 2010 to July 2013),but I have work for about 59 mouths.In the E-mail,MIDI told us the EXP points after Application could be added.
Could I send only a new Work certificate to add points?

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Please clarify, how to evaluate or attest education certificates and work experience ?
Also, please mention do we have to use french for these education and work exp documents ?

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hello Friendssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;D ;D ;D, finally I got my CSQ after 5 years of processing!!! Got the letter yesterday from lawyer, the issuance date was 2nd of June,16.

Experts, please advise what would be the next step and how long it takes to get the visa?
Thanks indeed
Jkan

ramlihp09

Apr 29, 2016
JKan said:
Hello Friendssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;D ;D ;D, finally I got my CSQ after 5 years of processing!!! Got the letter yesterday from lawyer, the issuance date was 2nd of June,16.

Experts, please advise what would be the next step and how long it takes to get the visa?
Thanks indeed
Jkan
congratulations! soon will be my time. i am November 2015 applicant. Got AOR December 8, 2015

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
JKan said:

Thanks indeed
Jkan
Dear Jamil Kanaan, congrats, I think it would not take more then one year after Fedral AoR, wish you good luck for the next stage and don't forget to pray for us.... :) :)

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
CSQ Received June 6th 2016
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
By God's grace we got CSQ
I applied as self employed in May 2015 got file number plus receipt June 8th 2015 / received intent to reject letter January 26th 2016, sent the requested documents they received them on May 17th 2016 / CSQ issued June 6th 2016 received it today. Total 1 year - 2 days.

Huq2011

May 11, 2016
JKan said:

Thanks indeed
Jkan
What is your timeline?

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Hi Kareem222

what is your status now for CSQ ? after Intend to Reject letter from MIDI ?

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Sanky said:
Hi Kareem222

what is your status now for CSQ ? after Intend to Reject letter from MIDI ?
Unfortunately I am luck of 2 points, I got my preliminary result its 55 points, and I have to take IELTS exam and submit the result. :( :( :(

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kareem222 said:
Unfortunately I am luck of 2 points, I got my preliminary result its 55 points, and I have to take IELTS exam and submit the result. :( :( :(
Hi kareem it is very unfortunate to here this.
Would you please share your point breakup?
And is it go with your own calculation?

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.

andreaquebec

Mar 7, 2016
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi All,

Pleas share your experience on time line for getting CSQ after updating docs requested through intention of reject letter
Does anyone have any news about interview to get the CSQ ??? no interview since Dec 2014!!!!

Does anyone receive a convocation for the interview ?