+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Buvana said:
hi Iam from India -- Tamilnadu -- Nursing

Applied - April 2014
file number - Sept 2014
docs update - July 2016
docs sent - Aug 2016

Awaiting CSQ.....

Anyone there on same timeline...?
I have almost the same timeline as yours, submitted the requested documents on 09 Nov 2016, still waiting (wating)

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

Need answers please !!!

I did submit my application to QSW at March 2014, MIDI update request at August 2016, documents sent at October 2016 , the situation is :

I been asked by MIDI to send my and my spouse the college and secondary school education transcripts as CERTIFIED TRUE COPY FORMAT which is can not be issued in my country ( Iraq ) due to the current situation and corruption so i decided to send the original documents as adviced by the Iraqi ministry of higher education in order to grant the approval of CSQ and informed my consultant about this idea which is the only solution cause of TRUE COPY CERTIFICATION can not issued in Iraq.

The Question is ,,, Would the Original educational certifications can be accepted by MIDI due to Iraqi meantime situation or not Huh

Waiting your thoughts according to your knowledge and similar cases experience...

Thank you for the nice communication and valuable information in advance .

Regards

hitman22

Oct 19, 2013
Alaacivil said:
Dear All

Need answers please !!!

I did submit my application to QSW at March 2014, MIDI update request at August 2016, documents sent at October 2016 , the situation is :

I been asked by MIDI to send my and my spouse the college and secondary school education transcripts as CERTIFIED TRUE COPY FORMAT which is can not be issued in my country ( Iraq ) due to the current situation and corruption so i decided to send the original documents as adviced by the Iraqi ministry of higher education in order to grant the approval of CSQ and informed my consultant about this idea which is the only solution cause of TRUE COPY CERTIFICATION can not issued in Iraq.

The Question is ,,, Would the Original educational certifications can be accepted by MIDI due to Iraqi meantime situation or not Huh

Waiting your thoughts according to your knowledge and similar cases experience...

Thank you for the nice communication and valuable information in advance .

Regards
Hi....Original Docs will be accepted, only thing is you will not receive it back.

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hitman22 said:
Hi....Original Docs will be accepted, only thing is you will not receive it back.
Hi Hitman

Thank you for your reply,

What do you think the timeframe required to get respond from MIDI , in my cast i send the updates at October 2016...

Thank you for your opinion

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Alaacivil said:
Hi Hitman

What do you think the timeframe required to get respond from MIDI , in my cast i send the updates at October 2016...

Within three months they usually respond, in your case 3 months passed and i think its better to call MIDI, and ask about status.

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
I have sent my file from :

June 2013
Received file No# in July 2014
they have requested to update my file with some missing documents in June 2016

I just have to simple questions :-

1- in which phase are we from getting the CSQ ? am I waiting for a secondary assessment ? or waiting to be rejected ? or waiting for an interview?
2 - I have sent the IELTS & TCF but only A2 Listening and B1 speaking I know I won't have points for that but my overall points as a family exceeds 62 points .
will we get rejected for the TCF language test not meeting B2 ??????

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sgawly said:
will we get rejected for the TCF language test not meeting B2 ??????
For now , MIDI only cares about total no. of points. I did not submit my English and French language tests and still received CSQ.

isabellla

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
from our whatsaap group two candidates got CSQ in this week , both are nurses, applied in 2014.interest to join sent request to +919645784224

hitman22

Oct 19, 2013
Alaacivil said:
Hi Hitman

Even i sent my documents in sep 2016 and still waiting for the positive reply. I called them and they said it depends upon the officer checking our file. Hope we get it soon :)

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hitman22 said:
Even i sent my documents in sep 2016 and still waiting for the positive reply. I called them and they said it depends upon the officer checking our file. Hope we get it soon :)
Hope we can hear from MIDI soon because its really took long time since applied, final decision will help even if its Negative cause you will manage your life accordingly.

Take care

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
hitman22 said:
Hi Hitman22, the same here, still waiting for a positive response. :)

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Kareem222 said:
I have almost the same timeline as yours, submitted the requested documents on 09 Nov 2016, still waiting (wating)
I have same timeline and still waiting I updated my file on November 2016 , which visa office handling your file.

regards
Sally