+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
ajish said:
Hi Quebec applicant,

I got same mail on 17-11-2015.
Is there any news from MIDI
Hi Ajish,

Which mail did the embassy used when they sent your AOR?

Thanks.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Source : Google Search

The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application.

If, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d’entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

For more information about the rules and procedures effective August 1, 2013, consult the page Immigration Rules and Procedures.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JKan said:
Thank you dear.
Called my lawyer, she said my application is under the preliminary evaluation since August 28th,15 usually the preliminary evaluation last for 3 months max, currently I passed the 3 months, does it mean I’m within the selection process and there is no possible way of rejection? Please share me your thoughts.
Thanks indeed
Jkan

]

Hi JKhan,

As per your lawyer your file must be in selection review and the selection review is 9 months. So either you will get interview call or direct CSQ. I wonder how your lawyer gets the exact date because Immigration Quebec does not have a file status tracker. Hope for the best. Good luck.

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
ajish said:
Source : Google Search

The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application.

If, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d’entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

For more information about the rules and procedures effective August 1, 2013, consult the page Immigration Rules and Procedures.
Hi Ajish,

"an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;"
Actually I did not received any acknowledgement receipt, but they took the fees (credit card transaction that they deduct the immigration fees)

thanks

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richo said:
Hi Ajish,

"an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;"
Actually I did not received any acknowledgement receipt, but they took the fees (credit card transaction that they deduct the immigration fees)

thanks
Hi richo,

If you submitted the application in October 2013 then you would get your AOR or file number in February 2014. If you don’t know the file number or didn’t get any mail then you call them and ask your file number. Please check your mail id and communication address that you entered in the application whether its working or not… thanks…

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
ajish said:
Hi richo,

If you submitted the application in October 2013 then you would get your AOR or file number in February 2014. If you don’t know the file number or didn’t get any mail then you call them and ask your file number. Please check your mail id and communication address that you entered in the application whether its working or not… thanks…
Hi Ajish,

Good Day.

Appreciated you prompt reply Sir, I double checked my email and post mail, but the same I did not found anything, in your own experienced where did they sent your AOR/file number is in Email or POST Mail?

By the way, just to ask again do you have the contact number of Quebec embassy or any equivalent? thanks for your patience Sir.

Thanks

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richo said:
Hi Ajish,

Good Day.

Appreciated you prompt reply Sir, I double checked my email and post mail, but the same I did not found anything, in your own experienced where did they sent your AOR/file number is in Email or POST Mail?

By the way, just to ask again do you have the contact number of Quebec embassy or any equivalent? thanks for your patience Sir.

Thanks
Hi richo,
Please don’t call me sir. I applied through an agent. He sent me the document by email. Its not a scanned copy so they sent it by email.
Centre de contacts clientèle (Information service)
Montréal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191
Thanks

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
ajish said:
Hi richo,
Please don’t call me sir. I applied through an agent. He sent me the document by email. Its not a scanned copy so they sent it by email.
Centre de contacts clientèle (Information service)
Montréal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191
Thanks
Hi Ajish,

Sorry if i offend you calling you Sir, you know it just a matter of respect to a person you don't know yet, Anyways I will not call you sir next time, is that okey Sir? :p :p :p
Thanks for the provided information I will call them today.

And I presume that email for them is the easiest way so meaning they should advised me any information whether they rejected our application or not? Right?

Cheers

GuessBoy

Oct 15, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
11-01-2016
Med's Request
24-11-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
ASAP
After i got my intent to reject from Immigration i submitted my document within the 90 days delay and received my CSQ after exactly 1 month my document reached their office.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GuessBoy said:
After i got my intent to reject from Immigration i submitted my document within the 90 days delay and received my CSQ after exactly 1 month my document reached their office.
Hi GuessBoy,

Congrats.... :) :) :)

Please share your timeline.....

application Filed date :
Document Request Date :
Doc Sent date :
CSQ Date :

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richo said:
Hi Ajish,

Sorry if i offend you calling you Sir, you know it just a matter of respect to a person you don't know yet, Anyways I will not call you sir next time, is that okey Sir? :p :p :p
Thanks for the provided information I will call them today.

And I presume that email for them is the easiest way so meaning they should advised me any information whether they rejected our application or not? Right?

Cheers

hi richo,

Ok sir, thank you for your reply sir. You just call them and ask your file number and ensure that the communication address entered in the system is correct. File number is used for future communication and know your file status.

The communication address might be wrong that’s why you didn’t get the AOR. If you know the file number you can update your address by submitting the address change form. Thank you sir….

Please pray for me… I have been awaiting a decision since 17/11/2015

Ohiss

Nov 3, 2015
Hello,

I just called the number and an operator picked it speaking in french, can we get an english speaking no, or what to dial outside of Quebec to communicate in English

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohiss said:
Hello,

I just called the number and an operator picked it speaking in french, can we get an english speaking no, or what to dial outside of Quebec to communicate in English
hi Ohiss,

wait 3,4 minutes then they will ask press 1 or 2 to change into English.

hi GuessBoy, Ohiss,

please share your timeline.... thanks

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
richo said:
Hi Guys,

Newbie here!

Just want to ask with regards to my application, I sent our application Oct 2013 in Montreal as the website stated, but until now I did not receive any AOR or equivalent, you guys have experienced like this? Which mail did you received your AOR or equivalent via email or POST MAil? and how long in your experienced guys the process of PNP-Quebec? Do I need to call the embassy with regards to our application or just wait? Please advise?
Anyways, Im Filipino residence of Saudi Arabia.

Waiting for your response guys, thanks in advance
Hi Richo

I would suggest you make call to them and check the status of your file, meanwhile you can ask your consultant as well about the status

I think its being more than 2 years in your case and by this time atleast you should be receiving the file num which you said you haven't so kindly check with

them at the earliest

Regards
Quebec Aplicant

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
ajish said:
hi richo,

Ok sir, thank you for your reply sir. You just call them and ask your file number and ensure that the communication address entered in the system is correct. File number is used for future communication and know your file status.

The communication address might be wrong that’s why you didn’t get the AOR. If you know the file number you can update your address by submitting the address change form. Thank you sir….

Please pray for me… I have been awaiting a decision since 17/11/2015
Hi Ajish,

Sure I will do Pray for each and everyone specially your application. thanks too for your reply. I have called the number you gave to me yesterday but the sad thing I did not speak to anyone but a lot of option with recorded voice, while waiting I did not notice I run out of money on my mobile. Sir if you can lead me or if you have any contact number if possible the direct one then its better.

I already request for change address and contact number before and they did not reply back, I already requested also the requested via their system to look on my case, the Abu dhabi office and Quebec office and till now im waiting.

Im called them yesterday which I really need to have result immediately but it prompt me disappointed, I waited for long to prompt me in English option but still another option and other option until I runout of money.

Please advise

appreciated in advance.

Thanks