+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time from medical update to PPR in Non sds

Zafran Khan

Mar 30, 2023
I am a Non-Sds applicant from Pakistan (Ph.D. fully funded)
visa office: Abu Dhabi
Applied: Dec 13, 2022
Biometric updated: 16 Dec 2022
Medical request: 11 Jan 2023
Additional doc request: 24 Jan 2023
Additional doc under review: 3 March 2023
medical updated: 21 March 2023
Since then no news, when i can expect ppr? also i raised several webforms, only got response for one that we checking background.
my intake is May
please share your experiences

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
I am a Non-Sds applicant from Pakistan (Ph.D. fully funded)
visa office: Abu Dhabi
Applied: Dec 13, 2022
Biometric updated: 16 Dec 2022
Medical request: 11 Jan 2023
Additional doc request: 24 Jan 2023
Additional doc under review: 3 March 2023
medical updated: 21 March 2023
Since then no news, when i can expect ppr? also i raised several webforms, only got response for one that we checking background.
my intake is May
please share your experiences
Which institution you are admitted to ? Any update on your file ? IRCC is unpredictable and its pretty hard to comment on it, moreover the Abu Dhabi Visa office is quiet slow when it comes to Pakistani applications.

Last edited:

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
If your webform was replied with Background checks is going on then there is a chance that likely your file is placed in Enhanced background checks/ Security screening and in such cases its hard to predict whats the timeline but it takes a huge time to process if file is in it. Better to order CBSA Notes to have check on your file.
Uni of Calgary

Zafran Khan

Mar 30, 2023
If your webform was replied with Background checks is going on then there is a chance that likely your file is placed in Enhanced background checks/ Security screening and in such cases its hard to predict whats the timeline but it takes a huge time to process if file is in it. Better to order CBSA Notes to have check on your file.
but there is some changes i saw last week on ircc tracker, biometric completed, medical completed, and background and eligibility in progress before it was biometric in progress, medical completed, background in progress and eligibity not started

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
but there is some changes i saw last week on ircc tracker, biometric completed, medical completed, and background and eligibility in progress before it was biometric in progress, medical completed, background in progress and eligibity not started
that's updated for everyone.

Zafran Khan

Mar 30, 2023
it is, since statuses are updated which is good. now whatever showing in progress you just need to wait for that.
Alright, hope we all will have good news soon, although i heard that non sds these days taking around 6 months, is it true?

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
alright thanks
There was an update for everyone however biometric completion update wasnt for everyone. Everybody had an update that day but some ppl had eligibility completed and other were with medical completed.
Check your documents details ? Is there any change there ? Better to order cbsa notes for clear picture