+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time frame for extension of stay aplication

lola dear

Mar 7, 2016
Hello everyone :)

I'am a newbie here. I have a concern on applying for extension of stay. I'am on a visitor visa. In the website, it says that apply 30 days before the status expires. My question is, what if I submitted my application less than 30 days? lets say 1 or 2 days deducted on 30 days time frame< right now, I'm still waiting for my proof of income document from my country of origin>. Will they still accepted it? or process it? I feel anxious.

Thank you very much for the reply. :)

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
lola dear said:
Hello everyone :)

I'am a newbie here. I have a concern on applying for extension of stay. I'am on a visitor visa. In the website, it says that apply 30 days before the status expires. My question is, what if I submitted my application less than 30 days? lets say 1 or 2 days deducted on 30 days time frame< right now, I'm still waiting for my proof of income document from my country of origin>. Will they still accepted it? or process it? I feel anxious.

Thank you very much for the reply. :)
u can do it! its just that the application should receive IRCC before ur current expiration of visa. dont delay much! al the best!

lola dear

Mar 7, 2016
hello 007JB :)

Im trying to comment on your reply post. I don't know what happen, it says submitted and error but I can't view my response to you :)

Anyway, this is my reply to your post reply to my concern...
Thank you very much for the reply :)
Yes, all my documents are ready for mailing except this one that Im still waiting. I keep on monitoring and tracking my mail in Canada post.