+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time frame for approval

gvkvinay

Jan 27, 2021
Usually how many days it will take to make a decision after medicals, biometrics, PCC, SA is passed

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Usually how many days it will take to make a decision after medicals, biometrics, PCC, SA is passed
It's hard to say. All of these activities happen very early on in the process generally.

Inland? Outland? If outland which visa office?

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Its outland application VO-Sydney,NS
Sydney is the Central Intake Office and all applications are sent here initially. Your application will be forwarded to a local visa office in due course and you should receive an email to update with its location.

As mentioned previously, the medical, biometrics and sponsor approval are all relatively early on in the process for most applicants; the bulk of the work is done at the local VO.

Timelines are unpredictable right now due to COVID; I’m sure you won’t have the same experience but it’s been over 15 months since we completed the same steps and are still awaiting approval. We were unfortunate as we completed medical and biometrics right as everything kicked off originally and went into lockdown all the way back in March ‘20 so hopefully they’ve got things straightened out and your wait time will be less.

Your best bet if you want an idea of how long processing will take is to find the thread for the month you submitted your application where you will find other users with the same timeline and I believe there should be a spreadsheet you can also use and monitor to see how other people are getting on. Just use the search function to find the appropriate thread. Best of luck!

tracyjoyce

Jun 23, 2021
Sydney is the Central Intake Office and all applications are sent here initially. Your application will be forwarded to a local visa office in due course and you should receive an email to update with its location.

As mentioned previously, the medical, biometrics and sponsor approval are all relatively early on in the process for most applicants; the bulk of the work is done at the local VO.

Timelines are unpredictable right now due to COVID; I’m sure you won’t have the same experience but it’s been over 15 months since we completed the same steps and are still awaiting approval. We were unfortunate as we completed medical and biometrics right as everything kicked off originally and went into lockdown all the way back in March ‘20 so hopefully they’ve got things straightened out and your wait time will be less.

Your best bet if you want an idea of how long processing will take is to find the thread for the month you submitted your application where you will find other users with the same timeline and I believe there should be a spreadsheet you can also use and monitor to see how other people are getting on. Just use the search function to find the appropriate thread. Best of luck!

We were March 202 for Bio and Med and my boyfriend got letter last week for passport request. No idea how long now until he gets his COPR :-