Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 2011
LANDED..........
nov. 2011
canada_dream100 said:
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Still waiting for FBI PCC... it's 7th week...
Write an email to them asking for status of your application for FBI clearance. Provide them full name, address , dob and date they received
your appl.
email; liaison@leo.gov

I got it in 7 weeks ( 6 weeks processing + 1 wk regular mail to India). I requested them to expedite it and gave them my deadline but
they said min. 6 weeks required. I got it 15 days after the Visa office deadline but they accepted it.
Hope that helped.

terem-teremok

Jun 10, 2011
Today marks 8th week since they recieved my fingerprints. Just called their help line and was told that it's still being processed.. :-X Could not give me an eta either.. Their website was showing 6 weeks when I submited my application, now shows 8. It seems like they will update dates on their site once again soon.. :-[

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
terem-teremok said:
Today marks 8th week since they recieved my fingerprints. Just called their help line and was told that it's still being processed.. :-X Could not give me an eta either.. Their website was showing 6 weeks when I submited my application, now shows 8. It seems like they will update dates on their site once again soon.. :-[
don't worry u will get it in a day or 2.

when I applied, processing time was 6 week, but got it end of 7th week.

now time is 8 week, so either they have already posted or would post in a day or 2.

terem-teremok

Jun 10, 2011
Thanks canada_dream100 , I really hope so, I'm wa-a-ay behind the schedulle ::) Al least my VO is fine with it, so it's OK. When did you recieve yours?

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
terem-teremok said:
Thanks canada_dream100 , I really hope so, I'm wa-a-ay behind the schedulle ::) Al least my VO is fine with it, so it's OK. When did you recieve yours?
As per my report, my report was processed on 13th of July (completed search process on 13th);
they generated my report on 25th July
I got it on 29th July.

terem-teremok

Jun 10, 2011
FBI received my fingerprints on June 15th.
I received certificates today, August 12th.
So it took 8 weeks and 3 days.

Good luck everyone!