+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time Extension from CHC, Delhi

rajbeer219

Jun 14, 2012
My FSW case is in process , medical passports and RPRF sent. Now i got mail on 18th July,2012 to submit my new FBI clerance certificate from USA with final Deadline of 5th Sep.
I mailed everything required to FBI and emailed them to expedite my case and they replied they cant send me clearance certificate untill end of September.

So is there any wayout like getting time extension from CHC, Delhi for like month more.
What is the procedure to apply for extension?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have document from FBI saying they cant provide the required doc by end of sep? right...just get a printout of that email...write a letter to your VO informing them of the same...attach the doc....mail it...follow it up by an email to your VO informing them of the letter and attach doc you have mailed them and all relevant details.....you should be fine....good luck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajbeer219 said:
My FSW case is in process , medical passports and RPRF sent. Now i got mail on 18th July,2012 to submit my new FBI clerance certificate from USA with final Deadline of 5th Sep.
I mailed everything required to FBI and emailed them to expedite my case and they replied they cant send me clearance certificate untill end of September.

So is there any wayout like getting time extension from CHC, Delhi for like month more.
What is the procedure to apply for extension?
Hi Rajbeer,

Yours is a typical and not so common case. Your case goes on to prove that applicants should not rejoice "if Meds/PP/RPRF was sent to VO".

Yes, you can request VO to extend the time for submission of your FBI clearance. Send Email, FAX and also CSE to your VO and attach the emails that you have received from the FBI office. Request for an extension. As this is not in your control, VO would understand your problem.

Mitali

rajbeer219

Jun 14, 2012
Really appreciate previous replies.
Situation is like i mailed CHC, Delhi about my request for giving me some time extension but they never replied anythng then i sent them reminder mail to and then mailed them a letter through regular post. No reply
I contacted FBI they said they posted it on 31st August, so it gonna take like 10 to 15days to reach as they have posted it through regular mail.

And deadline given by CHC, delhi is 5th september.

ANy suggestion what i can do now?
Are they very strict about deadlines?

rajbeer219

Jun 14, 2012
I asked for extension but i never got any reply from CHC,Delhi and even deadline is crossed that was 5th September.
If u cant get in time you can apply maybe you get some response from VO.

rajbeer219

Jun 14, 2012
I got my FBI clearance on 23Sep and same day i forward it to CHC, Delhi with a letter explaining why it got delayed.
FBI posted it on 19August and it took more than month to reach india.
I wrote 2 letters to CHC, delhi for time extension they never replied any but thet accepted by FBI clearance even it was one month late. SO I think they dont reply our every letter but they consider it.