+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time elapsed 14 weeks - cio, no response, Mr Rupeshhari, pl advise

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Deal all,

14 week have been elapsed since submission of initial application to Nova scotia under FSW Class. No response as of today 17th of Aug 2009.

All seniors please advise.

Thanx

Ksunandan

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
sunandan kumar said:
Deal all,

14 week have been elapsed since submission of initial application to Nova scotia under FSW Class. No response as of today 17th of Aug 2009.

Thanx

Ksunandan

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
Folks when you post like this, please provide addtional details

When did you send the application (date)
Did you use courier service or mail/postal service?
Did you check if your draft is cashed by CIC? What date was it cashed?
What is the regular time it takes for your country to get international post/mail?

It takes anywhere between 3 weeks to 60 days (2 months) and more depending on which country you live. (For me it took 3 weeks, from Michigan USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunandan kumar said:
Deal all,

Thanx

Ksunandan

No one will be able to give you a definit answer for your question because God only knows what is going on at sydney office.
by the way the person who has recieved your application at sydney office is the same one who recieved mine (Leo Burns ).

Anyway, i will try to give you an idea:

They have recieved your application on May/11/2009 as you have posted previously.

You will notice that some people who applied on june have recieved their letters of assessments which you call it (AOR), and you are still waiting, and that is a kind of unfairness(no queue, no order for applications, no first come,first served).

Here what i think is going on over there in sydney, they recieve the applications for the FSW from countries around the world, after they recieve each group of applications, they determine which employee (immigration officer) will process a group of applications which was recieved in a certain date, lets say for example, from the date....to the date....., (that will be of course according to their work schedual).

After that, the processing time will depend on the immigration officer who is processing the application, whether he is dynamic, lazy, new without experience(so he needs more time to process because he asks alot and wait for answers), and finally whether he is in vacation or not, so the applications which he is responsible on processing will be put on hold untill he comes back from his vacation. this way you will not see any commitment to the date of reciept for the purpose of giving priority for applications recieved first.

The above given idea applies, if everything else is ok, such as completeness of application forms, correct amount of fees with the proper method of payment,the secured mailing way (courier, registered mail, express with a reliable delivery conformation), because those things cause delays too.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
is your DD encashed?

masoud_k

Jan 3, 2010
sunandan kumar said:
Deal all,

Thanx

Ksunandan
hi,
I am like you. I applyed on 11,sep. 2009 and until now , no response.
I have a consultant and he say don't wory, it is because of traffic of applications.
please reply if you recived any response or any news?
I think there are lot 's of people like me and you.
regards.

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hi Masoud,

I had applied in May 2009, my application was returned because of some columns were not filled in the application. I against applied as fresh on Sept 23, 2009 and consequently, I received approval on 04.12.2009.

I believe that you may assess your timeline according.

Regards,

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
sunandan kumar said:
Hi Masoud,

I had applied in May 2009, my application was returned because of some columns were not filled in the application. I against applied as fresh on Sept 23, 2009 and consequently, I received approval on 04.12.2009.

I believe that you may assess your timeline according.

Regards,
Good...