+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time duration to issue AOR2 from London

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Hi all,

I recieved my AOR1 on 12 Jan 2012 for Skilled workers but have not recieved any AOR2 yet till 20th April 2012. How long does it take normally? How can I chase them?

More over I need to go back to India in a month. Should I change my address or should I come back on visitor visa to finish the process? Please advice.

Best
S

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
subhankardebnath said:
Hi all,

I recieved my AOR1 on 12 Jan 2012 for Skilled workers but have not recieved any AOR2 yet till 20th April 2012. How long does it take normally? How can I chase them?

More over I need to go back to India in a month. Should I change my address or should I come back on visitor visa to finish the process? Please advice.

Best
S
If you are going to India for longer duration then change your postal address or make arrangements at your current location when you will be out, as someone could access your mail and inform you.

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
MASunny said:
If you are going to India for longer duration then change your postal address or make arrangements at your current location when you will be out, as someone could access your mail and inform you.
Yes I am going back to India for good. My plan is to come back here as tourist if I hear something from London VO. In the mean time I am redirecting my posts to my friend. Will it work?

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
nicholas30 said:
London VO is not issuing AOR2 directly processing the files.............
They are not issuing AOR2!!!! then who will ask for additional documents like my Indian PCC that I did not submit with my application. And if they dont issue aor2 thendo they issue medical directly? How long does it take?
Thanks

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO has the right to ask any document at any stage...........forum members timelines show that LVO goes to MR stage directly if satisfied with your file. Also, I guess PCC, PP & fees all together after medical. Time varies from case to case!!!!!!!!

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Hi all...my application status online is still 'in process'. Only thing that has been changed is that suddenly they have started showing me my postal address. Not sure if this is the case for everyone or they are processing my file...

FYI- FSW app sent OCT21, 2011, AOR1 rcvd on Jan 2012, File is at London Visa office.

Has anyone got any idea when my medical will come?

thanks in adv
S

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
A few weeks ago CIC did indeed update the postal adress. According to some posts throughout this forum, this happened to many (most or all?) MI-3 and MI-2 applicants and does not indicate an upcoming MR.

According to the OP6, MI-3 applications are placed "In Process" once the CIO issues a PER. The next step will be "we started working on your application on <date>". However e-cas updates are sometimes late or do not occur at all.

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Hi all,

Thanks for all your replies. I received my medical request today along with few more documents requested such as travel form, another new PR application form, background form, medical info form and permanent resident fee. My visa office is London. Just want to know how am I supposed to pay this PR fee? and also for medical test do i have to get it done by a listed doctor in UK or I can get it done by a listed doctor from India as well? And after I submit everything how long does it take to issue PR?

Wish me luck :)

Regards
Subhankar