App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Nothing. -.- I bet they're taking a good, long breather to recover from that burst of energy on Monday.

pinay_juliet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyday is a journey for me. My email is connected to my blackberry, and I check it almost every hour at night! Awwwww!

To top it off, I quit my job of 4 years today. On the spot.... Now I feel so dumb!!! I've been so depress and I always call out sick, and today, I felt that I have to let go..... NOW JOB SEARCH FOR ME!

The only way I can feel better is to be with hubby. Please PPR! PLEASE!

Sorry for being mellow dramatic... :(

DKA

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-12-2010
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2011
LANDED..........
15-03-2011
WOW Pinay! Quitting so soon?!? :eek:

My email is linked to my BB as well - but I'm not able to see the Spam Inbox, so that's no use for me!

I to dred going to work everyday - that place just pisses me off everyday I go in. I've been out for a few days since I haven't been feeling well (probably because all this stress) and it feels so good to be away from there. But on the other hand I go to work everyday thinking I"m one step closer to resigning! Making more $$ for then I land in Canada is better than not having any!

What possessed you to quit so soon without hearing about PPR? As for me and Pharoh - we've decided to turn in our resignation letter as soon as PPR is issued! We already have our letters typed up - I would just have to inpuut some dates after I use up my time!

Unfortunately working for the city - they only allow you to use up about half of the time you have in your bank but I sure did work and earn all of my days - so I will be taking a few days off hear and there and when I finally get PPR I will be taking it off by the weeks!

quakingaspen

Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Aw, Pinay! I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time. I totally understand the depression and the stress. It makes it hard to want to do anything.

sparkle

Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awww...Buffalo really needs to get going now...!!
I really really hope and pray that we all hear some good news this week !!
We all are in this together :) We're gonna hang in there... :)

pinay_juliet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dka, I am actually the sponsor.. I am here in Canada. Hubby is the american :)

I know that is so stupid of me. I could have save more money while waiting for hubby. It's just that work stresses me so much lately. My job involves talking to people and dealing with my aggressive CEO on a daily basis. I've missed some days at work and people there give me attitude lately. So..... hubby and I decided I'll just quit today... I've been so stress out. I miss my hubby so much. They stamped his passport before as he had lack of tie in USA, so he had to leave Canada on specific date. I followed him, and they at his place for 4 months in the USA. Then I came back here to work... 4 months later, I visited him for 1 week. Now it's been 3 months since the last time I saw him. We live coast to coast so... the fare is really expensive! If only we are rich. :(

pinay_juliet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys! I want you to know that you are in our prayers everyday.

I really hope we all get our PPR's soon. And buffalo, please hurry up!

Nothing can compare the emotional aspect of this waiting.... I really really feel the pain. I am a person who are weak on this matter. I've been so depress and all I do is eat, check comp, talk to hubby, and sleep! hahaha Like a "bum"

DKA

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-12-2010
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2011
LANDED..........
15-03-2011
Pinay - I know the feeling with your work! From the day I was picked as Team Leader (about 3 years ago) I've been looked at differently from all the other Customer Reps (Hey it's not my fault I'm a fast learner, multi tasker and I could do work without asking for help!) Ever since then it's just been getting worse everyday - up to now when I dred having to go to work everyday. I feel like I'm the only Team Leader doing everything (meanwhile there's 2 others) I"m the one that puts in crazy hours - until I got to a point saying "You know what - I dont care anymore because I will be leaving pretty soon" Now I go to work do what I can do - I dont even try and do anything extra like I used to and leave at my tscheduled time.

But I'm pretty sure you will find another job pretty soon that you will appreciate - I will be looking for you when I land to see if your place is hiring! LOL (That's if you're in the area! LOL)

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
pinay_juliet said:
Thank you guys! I want you to know that you are in our prayers everyday.

I really hope we all get our PPR's soon. And buffalo, please hurry up!

Nothing can compare the emotional aspect of this waiting.... I really really feel the pain. I am a person who are weak on this matter. I've been so depress and all I do is eat, check comp, talk to hubby, and sleep! hahaha Like a "bum"
I'm the sponsor as well. I was so depressed and I'm with my fiance so I can only imagine what you're feeling. I was in a constant state of panic everyday and would cry on a dime... Not good when you're working. I woke up every morning and my heart would be pounding and my brain woukd start going crazy. The last few days I wake up and automatically start to panic until I realize it's over and smile...

All those horrible feelings will go away!

quakingaspen

Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
hehe Does the weight gain from the stress eating go away, too? :D

Ines

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
In process Nov 8 2010
File Transfer...
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Interview........
11/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/05/2011
LANDED..........
25/05/2011
because all the stress I am going through I had to visit the doctor. My stomach is so upset that now I have follow a diet. The doc asked me to avoid cheese. How can I live without cheese???????? I am already living far from my love and now I have to live without cheese! this is so unfair!!!!!!! :'(

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelKel said:
I'm the sponsor as well. I was so depressed and I'm with my fiance so I can only imagine what you're feeling. I was in a constant state of panic everyday and would cry on a dime... Not good when you're working. I woke up every morning and my heart would be pounding and my brain woukd start going crazy. The last few days I wake up and automatically start to panic until I realize it's over and smile...

All those horrible feelings will go away!
Immigration Induced PMS! Ugh! In about a month you will wake up one day and say "Who was that mad woman???" CIC has little gremlins that implant themselves in your mind and create craziness. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. They self-destruct upon PPR but leave bruises which take time to heal. The scars never go away but they fade. :)

Happy travels tomorrow kelkel!

DKA

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-12-2010
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2011
LANDED..........
15-03-2011
UGH KelKel!!! I'm so jealous!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ines said:
because all the stress I am going through I had to visit the doctor. My stomach is so upset that now I have follow a diet. The doc asked me to avoid cheese. How can I live without cheese???????? I am already living far from my love and now I have to live without cheese! this is so unfair!!!!!!! :'(
I know what you would choose if it was a choice between CHEESE or YOUR LOVE ;D