Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
04-01-2012 (Email from Buffalo)
File Transfer...
02-02-2012 (Buffalo->New York: notified by email from Buffalo)
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012; 23Apr: PP copy delivered at NY
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2012 (as per COPR); 4May: Decision Made on eCAS; 8May: COPR rcvd (Canada address)
LANDED..........
10-05-2012; 12May: Status in eCAS disappeared; 13Jul: PR Card rcv'd
Did you send them email or message via Case Specific Enquiry? I sent them questions via Case Specific Enquiry a couple of times and got responses back.

moochops said:
So I sent them another email to the enquiry address and asked them to ammend the adrdess they have on record, which i had no response to so I have no idea if they got it or not.

GOGOGO

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2012 (as per COPR); 4May: Decision Made on eCAS; 8May: COPR rcvd (Canada address)
LANDED..........
Hi homi2285, would you mind sharing on what dates when you sent off your application, when CPC-M received your application, and when CPC-M approved your sponsorship, so that we can add you to the Buffalo spreadsheet please?

EDIT: Please see my signature for the link to Buffalo spreadsheet, where you can see the timeline of other members here for comparison. Again, timeline is just for reference, and actual length of processing is different for each individual case based on complexity of the case, etc.

homi2285 said:
Hi everyone,

This is the first time that I post here but could you please let me know if my timeline for PR application is normal:

Application for permanent residence reveived at Buffalor office on July 5, 2011
Started processing application on January 12, 2012.
Medical results, FBI report have been received.

They recently asked my husband to pay the right of PR fees on Feb 27th.

He paid to Missisuaga office right on that day. I emailed Buffalo office couple of days later and they said "they are in receipt of my Right of Permanent Residence fee payment" . I thought that I will hear back from them a week or so after but until now, my application is still In Process.

Please advice if this is a normal timeline or is it longer than usual?
Also, does being asked to pay Right of PR fees mean that I'm guaranteed to get PR ?

I would really appreciate any insights that you might have.

Thank you so much in advance

GOGOGO

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hope I had updated the spreadsheet with all the news and new joiners. If I have missed anything please let me know.

Congratulations to all the PPRs again!

kitchloo

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please take me off the spreadsheet, as I won't be returning to this site. I am stressed beyond belief and reading this stuff isn't helping. I had an ultrasound yesterday and found out that I'm miscarrying... but I'm so thankful that I have my little boy who will be 6 months old next week. He definitely softens the blow.

To those in Buffalo - if you read this site (and I believe you do), please know that you are playing with people's lives here. You cannot even begin to imagine the pain and suffering you cause when you make people wait needlessly. My husband will have to return to the US this summer if he doesn't have his PR by then. Do you think that is fair? I'm in tears and so depressed.

York Region

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-08-2011
Med's Request
extended
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
kitchloo said:
Please take me off the spreadsheet, as I won't be returning to this site. I am stressed beyond belief and reading this stuff isn't helping. I had an ultrasound yesterday and found out that I'm miscarrying... but I'm so thankful that I have my little boy who will be 6 months old next week. He definitely softens the blow.

To those in Buffalo - if you read this site (and I believe you do), please know that you are playing with people's lives here. You cannot even begin to imagine the pain and suffering you cause when you make people wait needlessly. My husband will have to return to the US this summer if he doesn't have his PR by then. Do you think that is fair? I'm in tears and so depressed.
this is an example how important is to do you job in time i mean Buffalo stuff. I am sorry to hear about your misscarrying

Shirsho

Jan 23, 2012
Our file is in Process in NYC office since Feb last week. We did not get any update as of yet. The ECAS only shows 'In Process'. It does not even show that Medicals have been received as it did for most of the people. Was planning to send an email to the NYC people asking about the medicals have been received or not because I had done the medicals in the month of Aug 2011 and the reports had been mailed. Was just wondering what to include in the email so that I get a smooth reply.
Please advise..

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
GOGOGO said:
Hi homi2285, would you mind sharing on what dates when you sent off your application, when CPC-M received your application, and when CPC-M approved your sponsorship, so that we can add you to the Buffalo spreadsheet please?

EDIT: Please see my signature for the link to Buffalo spreadsheet, where you can see the timeline of other members here for comparison. Again, timeline is just for reference, and actual length of processing is different for each individual case based on complexity of the case, etc.
Can I be added to the spreadsheet. Application send on March 2nd. Application received in mississauga on March 5th. Outland application, VO Buffalo. Family Sponsorship. Thanks!

Cycyna

Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-07-2011
File Transfer...
01-12-2011
Med's Request
(Sent with app)
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2012
Hi everyone,
So, got my PPR email on March 12th, sent out the photocopies of my pass. the same day (from Canada, just because I am visiting my husband here, though I have applied from outside of Canada) My Ecas status changed from "In Process" to Decision Made" then I keep on tracking the COPR (sent a return Xpresspost) And still nothing. This is very frustrating :'( The deadline to register at the university here is in less than 2 months and I am not ready to take another year off of school :'(( And it is getting very expensive for my husband and I to travel back and forth every month, and I wanna start a family already :((
Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone that is still waiting and for those that have just applied and for everyone that is going through the whole process, this is a very difficult one and it needs a lots of patience.

Ph, and in the ECAS they have changed my current address from being my address in the states to the address in Canada, is this normal, should I change it back to my address in the states, or keep it as it is. They have changed it, I never did, so I thought maybe they think I live here now since I have sent the photocopies for my passport from here, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I am confused.

Moonlightprancer

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Outland application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
O7-11-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
19-01-2012 to Seattle
Med's Done....
15-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2012
York Region said:
Did anyone apply for extension as a visitor and got ppr before your extension come?
My husband arrived in Canada June 18th 2011 was allowed to be here without a visa ( he is American) for 6 months. We sent the immigration package in Nov 2011 and applied for his visitors extension. They gave him until June 182012 exactly one year from his arrival. We are waiting now for his COPR to arrive in the mail. We applied Outland because we thought he was going to go back for a bit.... He ended up staying and we were luck enough to be together this whole time.... Now we get to go land before June hopefully!

Moonlightprancer

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Outland application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
O7-11-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
19-01-2012 to Seattle
Med's Done....
15-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2012
Just a heads up for everyone.... If you login to the ECAS you will have a chance after to fill out a quick two minute survey. They do offer a comment space at the end to voice any recommendations, concerns, etc. Maybe this is a good chance to throw out some ideas on how they can better serve us.

calissons

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->SEA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Interview........
Waived
Moonlightprancer said:
Just a heads up for everyone.... If you login to the ECAS you will have a chance after to fill out a quick two minute survey. They do offer a comment space at the end to voice any recommendations, concerns, etc. Maybe this is a good chance to throw out some ideas on how they can better serve us.
Thanks - You don't always get the survey when you login but it's here:

http://cic.sondages-surveys.ca/s/eservices-servicese/?l=en

gypsy494

Star Member
Apr 27, 2010
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2011
AOR Received.
08-11-2011
File Transfer...
24-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
21-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
24-04-2012
Congrats bloodyguitars!! WOO HOO.....

homi2285

Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / Ottawa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
File Transfer...
06-09-2011
Med's Done....
before sending the application in July 2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2012
GOGOGO said:

Hi Gogogo, my detailed timeline is as below:
We sent the application to Missisauga office on June 30th.
Sept 6th , my husband got an email that said he met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor
on CIC website, it stated : Application for permanent residence reveived at Buffalor office on July 5, 2011

They recently asked my husband to pay the right of PR fees on Feb 27th and he paid it on that day.

I have been living in US for 9 years but have always been on F1 visa (high school, undergrad, work and then grad school, now working again) . I'm working under OPT . Wonder if it takes longer for non-US citizen in the US to get the PR ?

York Region

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-08-2011
Med's Request
extended
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
homi2285 said:
Hi Gogogo, my detailed timeline is as below:
We sent the application to Missisauga office on June 30th.
Sept 6th , my husband got an email that said he met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor
on CIC website, it stated : Application for permanent residence reveived at Buffalor office on July 5, 2011

They recently asked my husband to pay the right of PR fees on Feb 27th and he paid it on that day.

I have been living in US for 9 years but have always been on F1 visa (high school, undergrad, work and then grad school, now working again) . I'm working under OPT . Wonder if it takes longer for non-US citizen in the US to get the PR ?
does your ECAS says in process?

homi2285

Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / Ottawa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
File Transfer...
06-09-2011