Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2011
LANDED..........
15-03-2011
LOL!! Juliet - I know the feeling; missing the hubby as well - thank God for Skype until we can be with our loved ones.

ohohogirl

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
NON
AOR Received.
15-DEC-2010
Interview........
18-APR-2011
Passport Req..
10-JAN-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-APR-2011
LANDED..........
3-MAY-2011(HAPPY HAPPY ENDING)
geminibella said:
I checked e-cas and it doesn't say medicals received under application received anymore ? IS THIS NORMAL ?

so weird... can't wait to be in process and start waiting more @ !

hiii

i say don't depend on e-cas too much :D(it just make me crazy everyday...)
updates are late most of the time.
i got letter said they recieved app on Jan.10th. but ecas were updated after two weeks.......
so i only check one a week.
;) ;)don't worry!!

Atog

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
28-01-2011
File Transfer...
17-12-2010
Med's Done....
29-06-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
07/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi guys, does this mean I got my AOR already? I receive mail and sticker with below info

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Regional Program Centre (RPC) and that a file has been created for you. Your file number appears above. Quote this number when corresponding with our office"

From what I see like pharaoh and treelover, it seems this is my AOR, just wanna make sure though...
Now is waiting game again I guess to see if need interview or any other documents?

Thanks!!

Ps. If this is AOR, then my AOR date will be January 28th =)

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
hey.... i'm in bit of a panic. there is a full line missing on the Ecas for us. last week it said that the medicals have been recieved. This week, that line is missing... any ideas on what may have happened ppl?

Pharoh

Oct 5, 2010
41° 59' N, 87° 54' W
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/10
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
28/01/11
Med's Request
Med's Received
Med's Done....
02/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
melbell_28 said:
hey.... i'm in bit of a panic. there is a full line missing on the Ecas for us. last week it said that the medicals have been recieved. This week, that line is missing... any ideas on what may have happened ppl?
Hi melbell,

There's a ton of threads about this already. It seems to have happened to everyone going through foreign offices, as I haven't heard of anyone from Buffalo having this happen. My eCas still shows 'Medicals Received'.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. It sounds like there's a bit of a system glitch, perhaps a database problem. There's probably been 30 or more people just here who have had that line disappear, so you can imagine there's probably many more people (not on this forum) who have had it disappear as well. It's anyone's guess why this happened, but I'm sure it'll show back up for everyone again.

As tomorrow is an eCas update day (Tuesday), it may even re-appear then for everyone.

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
Hey Pharoh,

Yeah I was trying to read up too. I always post on this forum first because u guys reallly are very good support system :)

Glitch or no glitch, these people are nuts! they are literally messing with someone's life. i want to throw eggs at the embassy.. sad ain't it.. i am really that frustrated with them!! aggghhhh! hopefully there will be a change tomorrow :D

We had a lawyer help us file our docs.. while she's been a wee bit shady on somethings, my husband and i both agreed that she was right on with the time lines. she thinks we will get the visa sooner than we expected.. that's literally the only thing that has kept me going :( a glimmer of hope :(

Mel.

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
hi every body hope everything is ok with you guys
am going 2 ask a stupid question
what is the bar coded stickers?
alot of people in this thread mentioned that before
little update in my side nairobi asked me to submit additional info and iam tryng my best to do that before deadline
by the way i got my AOR back in january and i didnt see any sticker inside the envolope
hope am not messing any thing

Pharoh

Oct 5, 2010
41° 59' N, 87° 54' W
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/10
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
28/01/11
Med's Request
Med's Received
Med's Done....
02/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
jma said:
hi every body hope everything is ok with you guys
am going 2 ask a stupid question
what is the bar coded stickers?
alot of people in this thread mentioned that before
little update in my side nairobi asked me to submit additional info and iam tryng my best to do that before deadline
by the way i got my AOR back in january and i didnt see any sticker inside the envolope
hope am not messing any thing
Hi jma,

The bar code stickers are adhesive stickers the Buffalo visa office sends to applicants, to affix to anything you mail them (so they can recognize your file number). It may be specific to the Buffalo office, so I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think you'll get/need them for your visa office.

Getson

Nov 2, 2010
So my wife received a letter yesterday from Immigration saying that they've made a decision (it still says "processing" online), but they are requesting a document stating she has full custody of her child. She came from Minnesota, and sent in the only document, as told to her by her lawyer, would be required. It had been signed by the child's father at birth and says right on it that this document gives the mother full and legal custody over the child. It is a legal document provided by the state of Minnesota.

We can't find a number that will get her to speak to a person who will be able to talk about her specific case. Does anyone know where she can call? We're getting excited and want this cleared up as soon as we can.

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
geminibella said:
I checked e-cas and it doesn't say medicals received under application received anymore ? IS THIS NORMAL ?

so weird... can't wait to be in process and start waiting more @ !
i am in the same boat. i hate to say it, but i think ecas is a phoney distraction for all of us. i wouldn't put too much thought into it.. it's really not worth it. although i was freaking out just like you about this matter when i found out :p then i just got past it :)

bumbledbee

Nov 23, 2010
Scotland, soon to be Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-01-2011
File Transfer...
10-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
Getson, you got a "decision made" really fast!! Let's hope some of that Getson luck comes my way! I want to be home before summer so bad!!!!

pinay_juliet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getson said:
So my wife received a letter yesterday from Immigration saying that they've made a decision (it still says "processing" online), but they are requesting a document stating she has full custody of her child. She came from Minnesota, and sent in the only document, as told to her by her lawyer, would be required. It had been signed by the child's father at birth and says right on it that this document gives the mother full and legal custody over the child. It is a legal document provided by the state of Minnesota.

We can't find a number that will get her to speak to a person who will be able to talk about her specific case. Does anyone know where she can call? We're getting excited and want this cleared up as soon as we can.

GETSON!!! YEYYY!!! We almost have the same timeline..... so I'm hoping I'll hear something soon too!... Lucky you! Decision made already! Exactly 3 months since they've received your application. Hoorayyy!!!!!

Goodluck with the custody letter. Hoping someone here with ecperience can help you.

Getson

Nov 2, 2010
After calling the General Enquiry line, the people there were only able to suggest that we write a letter explaining the situation and fax in the document again. We'll try this too.

We filled out the "specific case" form on the website last night explaining it all, but it says that it could be 28 days to hear back.

I guess we'll see what happens.

canadayogini

Star Member
Oct 31, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
20-12-2010
File Transfer...
09-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
01-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2011
Good news though Getson... I'm sure it will be sooner than the 28 days for you, fingers crossed. Here's hoping you will be able to land well before the summer!