Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
Ahh i applied in Nov too.. And now playing the waiting game.. and hating every single minute of it.

Info - Sponsoring hubby from Sri Lanka.

xoxo.

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Hi AmandaHsu,

I applied inland as well and it was recieved on November 4th and until now I can't log into my e-cas. I heard you can log in after a couple of months; just wanted to know if you've tried doing that.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
to melbell_28

yeah, I can't agree with you more....all the applicants are play the waiting game :mad: but to have a chance to meet different people here makes me feel happy :)

to coldgirl

I can't log in ecas too, some people said we will not receive anything within 6 months, one of my friend receive her AOP after 4 months, so I guess there is nothing we can do now. However, I'm going to call CIC next week because I want to be sure they receive my app

TO both of you

Let's try our best to be positive and happy :-*

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Yes I try to be positive most of the time. Your friend got her AIP in four months? Wow, when did she apply? Anyway, you can call the automated syster 24 hours a day, and find out when it was recieved. I called and they said they recieved mine on the fourth. (at least I know they have it)

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
My app was approved and they said it was transferred to BEIRUT office on dec 7th.. still heard nothing from NO ONEEEEE

sucks sucks sucks !!

i hate this :(:(

I JUST PURCHASED MY TICKET TODAY TO GO AND VISIT MY HUSBAND IN MAY FOR 3 MONTHS.. .. 115 DAYS TO GO.. BUTTTTT IT'S BETTER THAN JUST WAITING UNTIL THE APPLICATION IS DONE!!!!!!!! SO HOPEFULLY WITHIN THAT TIME THE APPLICATION WILL BE DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

HOPING FOR GOOD NEWS FOR ALLLLLLLLLL

xoxo

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
1 Question for all...

Say while im visiting my husband during may should I let the visa office in beirut know ? What if he has his interview in june.. does he tell them my wife is with me now even tho on the papers it says the last time was in august 2010 ?

This is so confusing.. any help would be appreciated !
xoxo

the luckiest guy

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
AOR Received.
24-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010
It's nice to see that our group has been reborn as we are not at the bottom of pg 1 anymore or worse on another page.

I have a question: Does anyone know when a timeline starts? I need Quebec to approve my wife, me, both of us (not sure what they're looking for) and according to them it takes 4 wks. I sent the forms and they received it early January but only took the money last week (2 wks after getting the forms!!!!). So does the 4 wks include the time it took to get their money or only when they got the money?

I really hope it includes them dragging their butts cause the visa office wants this approval letter from Quebec and they gave us until Feb. 6-7 to get it. I don't need them delaying more cause of their (gov't) laziness.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
coldgirl said:
Yes I try to be positive most of the time. Your friend got her AIP in four months? Wow, when did she apply? Anyway, you can call the automated syster 24 hours a day, and find out when it was recieved. I called and they said they recieved mine on the fourth. (at least I know they have it)
hi, you may misunderstand me about AOP, it is just "acknowledgment of receipt" from her visa office, not AIP :)

FYI, my friend sent her app at the end of Apr 2010, CIC started processing at July 6, and then she has found out her info on ecas around middle of August 2010.

Btw, I have checked canada post that CIC received my app on Nov 3 but I don't know there is a automated system that I can call, I think I'll try tomorrow. :D I'm just worried about it may be lost if it has been sleeping too long under their desk :p

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Maybe you misunderstood me, I meant I called CIC call centre and the automated system told me they have my file.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
awww.....sorry, my bad, please forgive me......

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
hey geminibella and actually everyone else.. help me try understanding something.. ur first stage was approved by dec 7 u think it would take 5 months to get it going? since you got your ticket in may.. i mean im actually trying to make sense of something..
my hubby is back home in bangladesh and i was thinking of visiting him either earlier or around the time he might get approved of so we could come back together.. but geminibellas post is confuding me because what if it takes longer? i havent actually gone ahead and booked tickets yet because im not sure of what i want to do just yet im just thinking.. i was thinking maybe around april/may would be a good time but then i got my approval on the 6th of jan sooo im lost :(
and can someone also tell me how much time they give you after youve got your pr and everything to pack your bags and come to canada? a month may be? or is it less..

also i was just reading through the ocotober thread and someone had posted that they were emailed to sent the money for pr... and the processing would get delayed for 2 months just because of that.. and now im actually a bit worried since we didnt send the ppr money all together.. could i possibly pay for that now and expect no delays in future? i think i should call cic regarding this but if anyone knows please drop a line saying if i can pay for it now.. after the sponsorship approval?

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Hey blues to answer your question well my ticket is from may16 to august 15 meaning I'm hoping by august it will be all done. Our application is pretty straight forward no past marriage kids military or anything. As for the fees we also paid it in full 1040$ about 2-3 weeks before mailing the application so it would be faster. As well as medicals all done all papers in Arabic have been translated every single thing. Sent them over 100 pics of us during the engagement wedding n just out and about so they can see we do go out and have fun it wasnt just a wedding so ya!! Inshallah by august or before august it will be all done !!

As for the fees I'd suggest paying them like righttttttt now so when they ask u for them u tell them it's already paid so u won't have to worry about your application being delayed any longer!

Just my opinion!! Good luck!!! :)

the luckiest guy

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
AOR Received.
24-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010
blues said:
hey geminibella and actually everyone else.. help me try understanding something.. ur first stage was approved by dec 7 u think it would take 5 months to get it going? since you got your ticket in may.. i mean im actually trying to make sense of something..
my hubby is back home in bangladesh and i was thinking of visiting him either earlier or around the time he might get approved of so we could come back together.. but geminibellas post is confuding me because what if it takes longer? i havent actually gone ahead and booked tickets yet because im not sure of what i want to do just yet im just thinking.. i was thinking maybe around april/may would be a good time but then i got my approval on the 6th of jan sooo im lost :(
and can someone also tell me how much time they give you after youve got your pr and everything to pack your bags and come to canada? a month may be? or is it less..

also i was just reading through the ocotober thread and someone had posted that they were emailed to sent the money for pr... and the processing would get delayed for 2 months just because of that.. and now im actually a bit worried since we didnt send the ppr money all together.. could i possibly pay for that now and expect no delays in future? i think i should call cic regarding this but if anyone knows please drop a line saying if i can pay for it now.. after the sponsorship approval?
We didn't pay for the PR and the visa office emailed and also sent a letter asking us to pay and send my wife's passport. They should do the same for you. If they haven't contacted you they may have not looked at your file yet.

ohohogirl

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
NON
AOR Received.
15-DEC-2010
Interview........
18-APR-2011
Passport Req..
10-JAN-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-APR-2011
LANDED..........
3-MAY-2011(HAPPY HAPPY ENDING)
oh people goooood news to share my husband got passport request!!!!

we got on jan.23rd with date of jan.10th!!!

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....