27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
magpie said:
For me it appeared to be 8 days. We pick up passport and visa today. By the quick time at VO it only would indicate to me that most of the processing was done at CIC-M. The 8 days appeared to be reviewing the medical. It could be also because of a child involved too. I did send a cover letter indicating that the young person would be starting school next September and that we wanted english training so that he would not be left behind one year with his peers. I don't know. I do know that the 83 days at CIC-M had me saying some pretty nasty things under my breath but it only proved to me that long at the Canada end does not mean long at the VO end. I sent in only 30 photo's, no emails, or skype. I think in total about 50 pages besides the application and those pages were just the documents that they required. One can say it is like a crap shoot but then again I guess the information was all in order and proper. We spent 2 1/2 months preparing the app. and about 1 month of reading it over and over again to make sure that all was in order. I did not send in an Option C as it was not required to sponsor my spouse. I just sent in the pages of my statement that showed deposits regarding income. Once the due date came up I phoned once a week to check on the file until they gave me my UCI number. Then thing happened fast.

So for people to worry about timelines and watching others does not really mean anything to you. Each case is sperarted and has its own processing speed. I think having the google spread sheets only makes the wait harder and more nerve wrecking. So take it from me... relax it will all come in it own time .
magpie: where was your VO?

M

magpie

aileenruss said:
magpie: where was your VO?
I do not believe that VO is relevent. Each case has it's own pro's and con's and it's own timeline. My VO was where I expected the longest processing but it only proved me wrong. We should just be patient and it will all happen. My wife and I were expecting from 10 to 11 months and it happened so quickly. They wait at CIC-M being a little more than twice when app was filed had us thinking maybee one year. All we could do is sit and wait and keep ourselves occupied. We were able to be together for the whole process except for 2 months and that helped a lot also. She kept me busy with renovations. Smart woman

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/moscow-application-processing-office-t51704.450.html

kiev is in ukraine maybe moscow is his vo

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
luci1209 said:
Hey i checked my ecas it says they received my application on 22nd july and started processing on 28th September
mine says application received on 20th July. but i have already got the sponsorship approval.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magpie said:
I do not believe that VO is relevent. Each case has it's own pro's and con's and it's own timeline. My VO was where I expected the longest processing but it only proved me wrong. We should just be patient and it will all happen. My wife and I were expecting from 10 to 11 months and it happened so quickly. They wait at CIC-M being a little more than twice when app was filed had us thinking maybee one year. All we could do is sit and wait and keep ourselves occupied. We were able to be together for the whole process except for 2 months and that helped a lot also. She kept me busy with renovations. Smart woman
I believe they just wanted to know what outside office processed your file so it is kind of relevant it gives people going through the same office a little hope, personally I don't see why there is secrecy regarding the VO its not like you are being asked the name of your IO etc everyone here could use a pick me up every now and then and if you are going through a longer VO and you see someone that gets through really quick you hope that your file although different gets treated the same way it maybe false hope but its something.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magpie said:
For me it appeared to be 8 days. We pick up passport and visa today. By the quick time at VO it only would indicate to me that most of the processing was done at CIC-M. The 8 days appeared to be reviewing the medical. It could be also because of a child involved too. I did send a cover letter indicating that the young person would be starting school next September and that we wanted english training so that he would not be left behind one year with his peers. I don't know. I do know that the 83 days at CIC-M had me saying some pretty nasty things under my breath but it only proved to me that long at the Canada end does not mean long at the VO end. I sent in only 30 photo's, no emails, or skype. I think in total about 50 pages besides the application and those pages were just the documents that they required. One can say it is like a crap shoot but then again I guess the information was all in order and proper. We spent 2 1/2 months preparing the app. and about 1 month of reading it over and over again to make sure that all was in order. I did not send in an Option C as it was not required to sponsor my spouse. I just sent in the pages of my statement that showed deposits regarding income. Once the due date came up I phoned once a week to check on the file until they gave me my UCI number. Then thing happened fast.

So for people to worry about timelines and watching others does not really mean anything to you. Each case is sperarted and has its own processing speed. I think having the google spread sheets only makes the wait harder and more nerve wrecking. So take it from me... relax it will all come in it own time .
You said you didn't send skype but below show you did so did you send skype as you have very different answers

magpie said:
I guess 70 is a nice small number... I printed out about 50 and on cd gave them a collection of 1150...
about 30 pages from skype in print and 3000 pages on disk... 30 emails in print and 350 to 400 on disk. I think I will keep them busy for a short while. Hope it does not hold up all the other apps... LMAO I made sure that there will be no questions asked. I guess if they work overtime on my file they may request I pay the overtime... LOL

M

magpie

Kedeisha said:
You said you didn't send skype but below show you did so did you send skype as you have very different answers
Yes that is what I wrote on the forum. But also note the date the supplimentary package was sent. They have not even opened it up yet as the date received was August 12. They are still on August 02.... My supplimentary package will probably be returned as my app has been completed.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magpie said:
Yes that is what I wrote on the forum. But also note the date the supplimentary package was sent. They have not even opened it up yet as the date received was August 12. They are still on August 02.... My supplimentary package will probably be returned as my app has been completed.
I just find you write A LOT of contradictions you said you are outside of Canada doing the sponsorship, yet you visit your MP which are only located in Canada you said you didn't send skype emails yet you wrote you did and you did not also mention the "supplementary package".

You initially came on this site saying you thought it was to share info yet when you are asked a very simple question as to which VO you respond its not relevant when the question is in fact relevant but to each his own

Again i stand by what I said which was people with speedy process gives others hope going through the same office but since you don't want to share no one can fault you for that

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
Kedeisha said:
I just find you write A LOT of contradictions you said you are outside of Canada doing the sponsorship, yet you visit your MP which are only located in Canada you said you didn't send skype emails yet you wrote you did and you did not also mention the "supplementary package".

You initially came on this site saying you thought it was to share info yet when you are asked a very simple question as to which VO you respond its not relevant when the question is in fact relevant but to each his own

Again i stand by what I said which was people with speedy process gives others hope going through the same office but since you don't want to share no one can fault you for that
yea.

Bluesteam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Langley
Visa Office......
Berlin
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kedeisha said:

I fully agree – a lot of contradictions and things don’t add up when you read some of the other post’s, the story keeps changing….. very strange that he / she will not tell us which VO they are dealing with.

sidkrose

Apr 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
AOR Received.
24-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011
LANDED..........
10-12-2011
Oh guys, what does it matter if magpie is/isn't making things up? I'm inclined to believe him, just because I don't understand why people would make things up here, but come on now, this is the internet. It's not a wholesome truth forum. If you don't think what he says is correct and/or relevant, then just don't take the posts seriously. That simple.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidkrose said:
Oh guys, what does it matter if magpie is/isn't making things up? I'm inclined to believe him, just because I don't understand why people would make things up here, but come on now, this is the internet. It's not a wholesome truth forum. If you don't think what he says is correct and/or relevant, then just don't take the posts seriously. That simple.
OK I agree but there are people on here that lives are really being impacted right now by immigration and as I mention it would give others a glimmer of hope to share with their spouse saying this person got through in such a short time lets hope we get through really quick thats basically what I am saying. Yes there are people that come on the forum who are scammers/trolls so I believe the poster could have said I applied through Berlin, Moscow or Rome thats all the person was asking which outland office process your application

But hopefully you all received approval soon and be reunited as this process kind of stink

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kedeisha said:

Yeah, I wasn't aware that you could contact an MP from without Canada or if you could whether they'd assist with Immigration related questions. The same thing with contacting the CPC at Mississauga by phone, they specify that the Call Centre only serves applicants within Canada as some posters here already confirmed. I think the OP would like us to believe that his was a horrible case deserving some compassion when in reality I've seen other forum members (e.g. kourts in the June thread, British Bulldog in the May thread, and Aneyshar in this thread) going through great anxiety over their cases without getting much information from the CIC.

The OP ought to be considerate of other people's own issues and at least show some courtesy and provide simple information that does not in my view compromise anything with his application, such as the name of the VO. He's free to not give any information but then he should not expect others to comply either.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
can someone tell me why my ecas still says application received on 20th July... my sponsor received the approval letter on 3rd October which was issued on 26th September. your answers will be highly appreciated.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suva said:
can someone tell me why my ecas still says application received on 20th July... my sponsor received the approval letter on 3rd October which was issued on 26th September. your answers will be highly appreciated.
Don't rely on eCas too much based on your timeline July 20 was when CPC-M received your application so maybe eCas is only showing the sponsorship part are you logging in with the sponsor's info or the sponsored person info I read logging with the sponsored person info gets you more info or was it the other way around either way eCas is not very reliable but the good news is your VO has your file and it can also be one of the speedy approval I saw a few got approved through your office in about 5 months so fingers cross for u