App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2009
Passport Req..
28-02-2010
Arcuva did you send your MICC application?

mine was received april 30th

compuadnet

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC-M Feb 2nd 2010
Doc's Request.
June 8th 2010 delivered June 24
AOR Received.
April 14th 2010
File Transfer...
Started processing in SP April 1st
Med's Done....
Recieved June 20th 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2010
mine was received april 29th.

I think we have a couple of weeks to wait...

How do we know if MICC accepts our applications to Quebec? We have to call them?

Dralon

Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2009
Passport Req..
28-02-2010
i believe there is no way, i believe all we can do in this step is wait for their answer they will send to us by postal mail

arcuva

Mar 26, 2010
El Salvador
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Done....
13-01-2010
Passport Req..
11-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2010
Hey Dralon, my wife had some problems, and for that reason mine was received yesterday, (may 04th) So you'll tell me first when receive the csq ;), did you check if they take the $250 from your credit card?? that's the sign when they will start to see you file.

fibud

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
Med's Done....
18-12-09
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-10
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-10
LANDED..........
23-06-10
compuadnet said:
How do we know if MICC accepts our applications to Quebec? We have to call them?
MICC will inform you in writing (and send a copy of the CSQ to the appropriate visa office) wihtin 20 business days.

You can call MICC at 514-864-9191 if you have not received your CSQ within 20 business days and they can verify if the application was approved/CSQ was issued.

Dralon

Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2009
Passport Req..
28-02-2010
fibud said:
MICC will inform you in writing (and send a copy of the CSQ to the appropriate visa office) wihtin 20 business days.

You can call MICC at 514-864-9191 if you have not received your CSQ within 20 business days and they can verify if the application was approved/CSQ was issued.
that is good to know

Arcuva i keep on refusing to update myself to the modern era of checking my credit card online.. just do not trust the thing lol

I

iarblue

Hey compt any news from Brazil yet.Mine landed there April 12th i have not seen if they want anything at all yet i know its only been a month but was curious if you had any info yet.

compuadnet

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC-M Feb 2nd 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14th 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Recieved June 20th 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2010
nothing new, other than MICC taking their payment... so hopefully in the next few weeks my wife will get the CSQ and Sao Paulo gets theirs to continue the application.

The day will come.... one day right?? haha

Cheers!

I

iarblue

Yep im leaving Brazil on the 12th to go back to work in Toronto,i have been in Brazil for 5 weeks and need to get home to make some coin lol.Running a household in Brazil and Toronto takes its toll on you.Well i was just hoping to get some news before i left but i guess that might not happen till i get home lol.

Victory!

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got called by Canadian Embassy in Korea.
They want to make sure my address cause they're going to send additional doc.
I had TB when I was younger and it was not serious at all.
I know I needed to check my spit test again for 8 weeks cause when I applied for student visa, I did it exactly same thing.

Anyhow, I am posting my information because some people might want to know the process of Canadian Embassy in Seoul, Korea. They are sending my additional letter today which is on monday in KOrea and I will get it on either thursday or friday. I feel like they are sending some letters to other people because they are checking some cases at the same time.

Hope some can get the last letter!
Keep crossed finger!

Dralon

Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2009
Passport Req..
28-02-2010
From another forum to make us hope things may go fast for us

ahhh I'm so excited.

I had an e-mail today from e-cas tracker. They decided about my application.

Andddd it looks like I got it! I have an e-mail from Buffalo asking for my passport.

This is so so amazing. I thought they'd need an interview but we're all set.

Omg, we're going to mail my passport now. Ahh, omg I can't believe it.

CIC-M just got my app February 1st. And Buffalo took less than 2 months to approve me.

This is amazing.

compuadnet

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC-M Feb 2nd 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14th 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Recieved June 20th 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2010
This waiting is worst than waiting for Xmas when I was a kid :eek:

Except this is a life time present :)

I

iarblue

tell me about it.I sent in an email to Sao Paulo a couple weeks ago asking if they recieved the medicals from the doctor and they sent one back saying no and asked for info to trck it.I sent out new ones today to them that the doctor gave us.You just cant trust anyoneto do anything they are paid to do.
Anyway they should recieve them thursday.
Comp i think im going to go crazy,as im leaving Brazil tomorrow morning back to Toronto and have to leave my wife here again incase they request an interview which i doubt but who knows.
I think its just as hard to leave her behind as it is the waiting.Its been a month now since it has been in Sao Paulo and they must be reviewing it now cause they sent that email about medicals,god if i only knew he was not going to send them i would have included them ,i included the recipt but i guess that was no good.So now i wait till thursday when they recieve medicals and they review them.

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now Thread for March applications

First, I wish all lovers and families the best of luck in re uniting together in Canada :) My husband and I sent our out land application for my spouse sponsorship ( my husband hails from lovely Quebec ) last March 3, 2010 to CIC in Misassauga. Last May 6, the status of our application, says . decision made and that CIC have send us a letter via post mail. However, they did not say on this short notice if the sponsorship is approved? :( Anyone who has experienced or have gone through the same waiting for CIC & CSQ ?? Oh.. We are confident that our papers will be approved and we can proceed to Step 2 to apply for my CSQ:). Its just that we have to wait few days to receive the letter from CIC and really, really proceed to step 2.. After this , my visa request will be processed in Manila, Philippines. I am currently working as a Brand Manager in Manila and my husband an Information Analyst in Quebec.. We got married last Dec 2009.. Here, again, another time to wait , website say about 4 to 8 months.. Anyone who has experience from Canadian embassy in Manila ?? My husband and I have faith , we pray a lot and we feel that our real love will really bring us , very soon together in Quebec, Canada. Good luck to all of us who in our hearts are really filled with love to be with our families in Canada:)

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dralon said:
From another forum to make us hope things may go fast for us
Oh Congratulations to you ! More blessings and good days in Canada with your love one :)