08-03-2012 Positive
Passport Req..
18-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Finally.....some talks in thiiz forum.

I started my app in Dec as well. I'm going thru CHC Port Of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago). Till this date I have no AOR from my VO...no correspondence...nothing. My meds and pcc have expired. Planning on submitting new pcc next mth and waiting for a med redo from them. I haven't ordered CAIPS yet but intend to do so after the submission of the pcc.

This process has been extremely long for some of us. All we ask is to be reunited with our loved ones.

Bigern

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Hello all,

I am a December 2010 applicant, still waiting, and totaly frustrated. While I have never posted on this forum, I have been watching it since I applied almost a year ago.

I believe, like some of you, my application has fallen through the cracks.... Watching other people apply after December only to see them get approved mere months later is totally disheartening!

I have tried all of the tricks and contacted many people, including local MP, Minister of Immigration, I even convinced an immigration officer at the Toronto airport to check on the status, and harrassing my lawyer weekly for updates that never seem to come...

The funny thing is, between the MP, Minister of immigration, and immigration officer, they all tell me different things, such as "your application has been apporved since June, just waiting on processing", "everythings approved just waiting on medicals", ect...

I have paid all of the fees, RFPR ect... done medicals, background checks, ect..

Now, my latest received update from Buffalo was that they never recieved my FBI background check (I think they lost it). I have sent a scanned copy of my FBI background check (originally sent to them in April). Im still waiting for Buffalo to say if they will accept the scanned copy(they only accept originals). In the meantime I have applied for another FBI background check just incase.

This whole thing is pretty ridiculous... My wife and I had planned on 6-8 months for approval like everyone else, now we are totally on hold.

So, yes there are still people from December 2010 still waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

Jojo12

Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
File Transfer...
02-24-2011
Med's Done....
12-09-2010
Bigern said:
Hello all,

I am a December 2010 applicant, still waiting, and totaly frustrated. While I have never posted on this forum, I have been watching it since I applied almost a year ago.

I believe, like some of you, my application has fallen through the cracks.... Watching other people apply after December only to see them get approved mere months later is totally disheartening!

I have tried all of the tricks and contacted many people, including local MP, Minister of Immigration, I even convinced an immigration officer at the Toronto airport to check on the status, and harrassing my lawyer weekly for updates that never seem to come...

The funny thing is, between the MP, Minister of immigration, and immigration officer, they all tell me different things, such as "your application has been apporved since June, just waiting on processing", "everythings approved just waiting on medicals", ect...

I have paid all of the fees, RFPR ect... done medicals, background checks, ect..

Now, my latest received update from Buffalo was that they never recieved my FBI background check (I think they lost it). I have sent a scanned copy of my FBI background check (originally sent to them in April). Im still waiting for Buffalo to say if they will accept the scanned copy(they only accept originals). In the meantime I have applied for another FBI background check just incase.

This whole thing is pretty ridiculous... My wife and I had planned on 6-8 months for approval like everyone else, now we are totally on hold.

So, yes there are still people from December 2010 still waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

i know what u mean i applied in jan of 11 and styl nothing they lost my fbi clearance n i re did them and it has been 2 months now since they have had them n nothing i really hope i dont have to worry about re doing medicals

qchem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
04-10-2011
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERY ONE ON THE FORUM. wish you all 2013 in Canada
I have question for the experienced members here.
I have just received a letter from my embasy in regard to my application for permenant residencey, where two pdf letters are attached to the email. the first letter was requesting the payment of the Right of Permanent Residence fees while the second included the payment instructions (which is my point here). The instruction says: " Make three copies of the receipt and keep the original and copies until you come at the Embassy to submit your application (IMM8).
After you have paid your fees, you must come to the Embassy on ....... to submit your application.

ANY ONE CAN HELP with that. does this mean that I need to submit again the form IMM8, which I already submited on the day one along with the whole package to Canada.
every experienced help is appreciated.

vietcutieboy

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
07-12-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked 31-05-2013
So I am sponsoring my wife who lives in Vietnam since Dec/2010 and transfering citizenship for my son that was born in Vietnam. Now the transfer of canadian citizenship for my son is done just have to send in an application for his passport and my son is ready to come to Canada. Singapore the city which takes care of sponsorship for Vietnam asked for additional information regarding my son and I sent in his translated birth certificate and a copy of my visa stating I am in vietnam right now. Gonna make a copy of hic new citizenship card and send it to singapore. Does anyone know if that means my wife's papers are almost done?