Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hi guys,

First and foremost I wish u guys all the very best and hope that your status is updated very soon.

I am also surprised with happiness that my App was received on 4th Feb and approved on 4th March and i consider it all my good luck that I lacked in so many other aspects of life :) Thanks to God and then ur prayers and at last CIC also ;)

Well I I got it earlier but guys I am 12000 miles away from my beloved sweetheart :( that really hurts man and believe me its even worse to miss your partner with every breath than getting few days delay in approval.

Fibud, relax dude you would be compensated in some other way blv me this is how the balance of life works :)
Compuadnet ur already relaxed and facing it with courage :) keep it up man I would really like to visit you if I came to Brazil ever ;)

ALL the very best to all of us
Saggit

LandC

Feb 22, 2010
How far are people with the london office? i've not heard anything since my partner got cleared for sponsoring over a month ago.

C

cowtown gal

LandC said:
How far are people with the london office? i've not heard anything since my partner got cleared for sponsoring over a month ago.
Hi, I was approved for sponsorship at the end of January and only heard two weeks ago that my husband's PR app is in process in London - started processing mid-Feb. I think it's just wait and see now. Hope you hear soon, all the best!

fibud

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
Med's Done....
18-12-09
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-10
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-10
LANDED..........
23-06-10
hey all!

as we wait, on another thread about the processing times at CPC-M someone noted that when they called the CIC call centre, she was informed that there was a mistake while going through the applications and they skipped a bunch and now have had to go back a few weeks.

some hope is found and now that i am on 50 days and still waiting i will pray that we get a response within the next 2 weeks!!!!!

hopefully this means no further delays once approved and sent to federal offices...

happy waiting all!

ambar

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
Hi guys !

Some more good news on my side, they started processing my husband's file in damascus on march 3rd.
my e-cas was just updated today :)

Gluck to everyone and fibud i'm sure you'll hear something soon :)
stay positive guys!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
ambar said:
Hi guys !

Some more good news on my side, they started processing my husband's file in damascus on march 3rd.
my e-cas was just updated today :)

Gluck to everyone and fibud i'm sure you'll hear something soon :)
stay positive guys!
Lucky you :)

C

cowtown gal

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Mr. Cowtown got his PPR today!!!!! It was an email from London, so they did process ours very, very quickly (3 weeks from the date they said they started processing it!!!).

Now we're arranging train tickets to take his PP in person - so exciting, we're over the moon!!!

Good luck to everyone else, will keep my fingers crossed that your's all go quickly, too!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

simpson

Star Member
Sep 4, 2008
Visa Office......
Warssaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOW: congrats!!!!. I wish my office was in London too. They seem to be very quick and nice. Poland sent me an letter ..that avarage is 6 months. and if i don´t hear anything by 8 of may 2010, then i should contact them. I don´t undestand why can´t they just review my things in one day..and then make a decision. ....what takes 6 months?. There is only 4 timelines about Warssavi in track it. Its all so weird. Well..i hope sooner than may...

good luck to the rest of us!

FStone

Jan 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Cowtown gal!!! HOW EXCITING!!! I am well chuffed for you, here's hoping we will have something similar to report in about 3 weeks time, as that is how far behind you our deadline is :D

sovo

Star Member
Jan 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2011
Med's Request
29-06-2011
Med's Done....
12-11-2009, re done july 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept 5, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
September 20, 2011
LANDED..........
October 23, 2011
Hi guys,

My wife just told me that she received a letter today from Singapore. I believe that she is on the interview list. I guess she will be having the baby in her home country :(.

Does anyone know how long before they contact you with the date of the interview?

sovo

C

cowtown gal

FStone said:
Congrats Cowtown gal!!! HOW EXCITING!!! I am well chuffed for you, here's hoping we will have something similar to report in about 3 weeks time, as that is how far behind you our deadline is :D
Thanks!! I did think of you when we got the email yesterday, thinking that hopefully yours will go through just as quick!! Looking forward to hearing your good news in the not too distant future!!

And thanks to everyone else, too - it is very exciting. Just to let you all know, our e-cas still says 'in process' and never updated about medicals or anything so it looks like maybe things sometimes happen and they don't update it asap.

Good luck to all - will keep checking in to see everyone's progress! And sovo, I don't know about interview times, but hopefully someone who does will be along soon.

Best wishes :)

chitotolo

Mar 5, 2010
Angola
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! We sent our application around the last week of December, so I guess they started processing it last January. As of today, I'm waiting for a call from CHC- Pretoria advising me that my passport is ready for collection. The processing has been quick but the past few days seems like forever. I keep on praying that it's CHC calling everytime the phone rings.