+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
sunny123456 said:
Does anybody knows how much time it takes for an MP to get the status of the file from CIC?

I had contacted my MP to inquire about my spouse's immigration case on Aug 24th and still i haven't heard anything back from them.
Usually within 10-15 business days...
if they get back to you real fast and give you a generic reply..it means they are full of
cr@p.
Ask them to forward the email reply they got from CHC ND after they call you and give you an update..MY MP's office always forwarded the reply to me

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
fprince said:
if they get back to you real fast and give you a generic reply..it means they are full of
cr @ p.
Ask them to forward the email reply they got from CHC ND after they call you and give you an update..MY MP's office always forwarded the reply to me
as for me as well.......they forward the e-mail to me ...........

sunny123456

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
04-02-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
fprince said:
cr @ p.
Thanks fprince and rathika.. I am going to meet the MP tomorrow .. I think he really doesn't have done any inquiry about my case...

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Dilemma.
Called MP Office yesterday since my wife passport sent to newdelhi.
today MP office replied me everything is fine they are just waiting for PR FEES (WTH)
I already paid fees in april 2011,she ask me to fax mississauga i did rite away,then i called cic she told they received my fees in april and already forwarded to NEWDELHI rite away.
i have no idea what is goin on.
need help and legit assistance.

Please and thank you.

Ali.

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
shamsia said:
Hi there,

Congrats on your upcoming marriage :) Firstly, I would suggest that you start gathering all evidences from now. Phone records, chat records, any gifts you have exchanged (reciepts of those), if you have had an engagement, then pictures from the engagement, if you guys have gone out together, how the marriage came about, evidences of that.

Take lots of pictures at the wedding, showing the guests (if its a typical indian wedding, you get loads of pictures by default ;D), then your honeymoon pictures, after-wedding pictures etc. Remember that when you finally assemble your application together, your relationship should read like a story, explaining everything from how you guys first met to the current times. It is advisable to make it in a chronological and simple manner, making it easy for the VO to go through.

Also find out the times taken to get the Police Certificates from your respective area. Depending on where you live, a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) can take anywhere between 10 days to 3 months. So it would be a nice idea to get that started on right now. However, remember that a PCC should not be older than 3 months when your application reaches Mississauga. So say for eg, you apply now for a PCC and get it next month, but your marriage is not until 2 months later, and it will take you more time to get your application in, the PCC would have expired by then. So act accordingly and find out how much time a PCC takes in the area where your spouse lives. This should help you http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

As for medicals, they are valid for 1 year from the dates they are done. Medicals are usually the last thing you do, right before you submit your application. Remember that once a visa is issued, it is valid till the time the medicals expire or the passport. Here's a list of the Designated Medical Practitioners (DMP) you need to contact depending on your spouse area: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Hope this helps.

Shamsia :)
hi shamsia

thankyou so much, for the information, i will start getting these stuffs, just 1 small doubt, in my skilled worker they send medical request after my application submission and they send it after 8 months, how to do for my wife did we have to show passport or any other thing ? and they will send it to missuagua or we have to get in person.

thankyou
ravi

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ravi3553 said:
hi shamsia

thankyou so much, for the information, i will start getting these stuffs, just 1 small doubt, in my skilled worker they send medical request after my application submission and they send it after 8 months, how to do for my wife did we have to show passport or any other thing ? and they will send it to missuagua or we have to get in person.

thankyou
ravi
You are welcome :) It works differently for Family Class applications. You need to send your medicals along with you application. There is a form called the Appendix C form that you find in the application kit in the Country Specific Instructions guide. You need to fill up that form and take it to your DMP, who will give you one copy to attach and send with your application. Your medicals are then forwarded to New Delhi. Once you submit your application in Mississauga, you are approved as a sponsor, then your file reaches New Delhi. That's when they marry up your application with the medicals in New Delhi.

Hope I was clear in explaining the process :)

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
shamshia.
Need assistance on my last update.
please and thank you.

Ali.

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
No Offence anyone!!

but I really liked the term Marry up application with medicals..lol

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
fprince said:
Before marriage
Get ur PCC
You can even get your medicals done
have a min of 6 pics of first meeting, engagement, any outing with friends.
have copies of some emails.
ALL PHONE RECORDS..RIGHT FROM DAY 1 to the day you return to Canada after marriage....

After you get married
Marriage, Reception, honeymoon, outing - 6 pics min
Marriage invitation, any receipts for reception hall etc..
GOVT ISSUED MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

After marriage
phone bills
emails
this is more than enough to prove your case.

This is what you need ....and other forms, $fee etc.

hi fprince

thanks for replying and for the information, i am just confused about the medicals ,in my skilled worker,they send medicals request,how to do before applying?. In India , my home is in chennai, wr to do the medicals?

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1995&CountryName=India
Find your nearest one through above link :)

ravi3553 said:
hi fprince

thanks for replying and for the information, i am just confused about the medicals ,in my skilled worker,they send medicals request,how to do before applying?. In India , my home is in chennai, wr to do the medicals?

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
DNT2003 said:
Hello everyone,

I know it has been a while, but my laptop crashed back home, and I wasn't able to get on the net to update anyone since my last post while I was in India.

I have great news to share with everyone, specially fprince... and yes all of you my friends the list goes on and on.

June 28 - PPR
June 30 - I landed in India
July - I sent the passport
July 28 - Decision Made
Aug 17 - Received the passport (IPS kept my passport for over 2 weeks because of rain)
Sep 11 2011 - We landed and it was very easy process...

Immigration office asked my wife if she speaks English, and she said NO, few question, got the welcome package, and we were out in less than 40 minutes after getting off the plane.

Thanks to everyone in this forum for all the help I've received, and I hope to be more active now.

DNT2003
Good to hear that you got reunited with your wife!! Have a good life ahead mate!!

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
shamsia said:
You are welcome :) It works differently for Family Class applications. You need to send your medicals along with you application. There is a form called the Appendix C form that you find in the application kit in the Country Specific Instructions guide. You need to fill up that form and take it to your DMP, who will give you one copy to attach and send with your application. Your medicals are then forwarded to New Delhi. Once you submit your application in Mississauga, you are approved as a sponsor, then your file reaches New Delhi. That's when they marry up your application with the medicals in New Delhi.

Hope I was clear in explaining the process :)
hi shamsia
thanks for clearing my doubt, thankyou very much, before i was confused soo much, now i am preety clear about this and relaxed.

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
jasvarun said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1995&CountryName=India
Find your nearest one through above link :)
thanks my friend for the link

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
mirmukaramali said:
Dilemma.
Called MP Office yesterday since my wife passport sent to newdelhi.
today MP office replied me everything is fine they are just waiting for PR FEES (WTH)
I already paid fees in april 2011,she ask me to fax mississauga i did rite away,then i called cic she told they received my fees in april and already forwarded to NEWDELHI rite away.
i have no idea what is goin on.
need help and legit assistance.

Please and thank you.

Ali.
I think there's a mix up with the RPRF at CHC-New Delhi because I remember reading another person paying it twice earlier & going through a similiar situation. However, fax your reciepts to both Mississauga and New Delhi & see what happens. All the best!

The person im talking about is sunny123456. They are messing up the fees information for everyone. Hope they do something about it soon.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........