+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
04 SEP 2011 - Flight# 9W 230
thecoolguysam said:
same here no update yet!
All we can do is wish each other best of luck.

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
hi everyone...........

plz give me idea how much delhi office took time for PPR.............................????????????/ my file reached delhi on 16 june but i didn't get any update till now im very disturbed.....

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
hi Tamilian

plz tell how much more i have 2 wait............im really frustrated now, i have seen some people howz file reached delhi on 14 june they get PPR....... N mine reached on 16june n i didn't get anything update......... n what i can do?

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
engineer1986 said:
Thnkx alot dear I also thought dat I pay a vist but wat I was thinking dat I should go dere after few weeks like near 15august n wait until for any reply bcz last date given to me is 26 august
Anyways Thnkx alot for ur so kind n helpful reply
Why do you want to wait until 15th of August buddy ? You should visit as early as possible instead of prolong delay. By visiting CHC can sort your passport issue i.e It has been placed in your file or misplaced !

Its positive sign that your case is in process and medicals also been received, Guess your passport should have been received and placed in your file.

Send them a fax at (91-11) 4178-2031 with the printout of their second request letter along with the proof that says passport was delivered on-----. Send them another email & attach the scanned copy of the proof & also send them CSE (case specific enquiry) & upload the proof along with it.

Why to take risk its better to clear the situation by visiting at CHC.

Its kind advice :)

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
RAV23 said:
hi Tamilian

plz tell how much more i have 2 wait............im really frustrated now, i have seen some people howz file reached delhi on 14 june they get PPR....... N mine reached on 16june n i didn't get anything update......... n what i can do?
I can understand your frustration buddy.

Whats your Ecas status ? Is it in process or just application received !

Every case is different with it's own complexities. No one can predict for sure how long they will take to process yours but have you sent CHC any enquiry? If not Send an email at "delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" now itself .

Let you know in regard of my Cousin who received his PPR at the end of process, so here there no point to worry just it depends on the VOs who is dealing our cases.

Just relax now for time being sent an enquiry.

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
Tamilian said:

Every case is different with it's own complexities. No one can predict for sure how long they will take to process yours but have you sent CHC any enquiry? If not Send an email at "delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" now itself .

Let you know in regard of my Cousin who received his PPR at the end of process, so here there no point to worry just it depends on the VOs who is dealing our cases.

[/quot\]

THX TAMILIAN FOR REPLY........... MY STATUS IS STILL APPLICATION RECEIVED.............. I DON'T KNOW WT DELHI OFFICE IS DOING?

balamurthy

Aug 1, 2011
So my friend "Tamilian" as you were once assistant professor at Waterloo University, you must be well aware of the word "Plagiarism". Quoting from the CIC website is another thing but ripping off exact user comments from another immigration site to help applicants is totally sadistic.

Show some decency to modify the comments, you are copying from another site, a little bit to add at least couple of your own original lines.

Anyways, You are doing a great job.

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
thecoolguysam said:
@ Tamilian.
Thx a lot for helping everyone in this forum.

Please suggest me.

I got PPR dated 11th May 2011 and I sent my new PP only and it was delivered by bluedart on 21st May. I wasnt able to locate my old PP thus sent new one only.

I got letter dated 8th June regarding my old PP and travel history.

I thoroughly went and located my old passport which expired in 2003.
It has year of birth wrong. My current new PP has correct DOB.
I have no travel history on both PP but 2 visa refusals to canada in 2006 regarding study visa and 2010 for visitor visa stamped on my new passport. It was denied on basis that I wont return back. There was nothing mentioned like barring from canada for 2 years or any untruthful info or misrepresentation.

Now when i sent my old pp, I attached an affidavit to tell that year of birth was wrong in old pp but i have never used it for travel purpose along with my copy of DOB certificate which matches with my new PP. The last date and deadline for submission of it was 7th August 2011
Old PP was delivered on 20th June 2011.
I already sent 3 emails CSE and 1 fax to ask them whether they have received my both PPs but they did not reply.I also sent email to update my correct address as there was some typo error in the address with them. They still did not update it.
As per bluedart both couriers were delivered on time I have original receipt.

My status since June 11 is "In Process"

I have no update yet.
What do you suggest?
Does previous refusals will cause something?
Does DOB on old expired PP will cause something?
How long do I have to wait?

My case is simple and straight forward.

Please suggest
Thx in Advance!!
Hello !

Firstly let you know clearly that previous refusals either of visitor or student visas will not impact on your PR applications but being twice rejected to enter Canada, so there is chances of closer scrutiny on your application and VOs suspicious in your case.

In your case there is lot of chances to have interview before decision made on your application. (May be or may not be, your luck)

Previous refusal has nothing to do with the actual immigration process. They might call you for an interview and ask some additional questions but that's about it. Don't worry, it WILL NOT affect your PR at any cost.

More over CHC New Delhi will check your old records & rejections surely.

So regarding the old and new passport nothing to worry since your old passport number is mentioned at the back of new passport so here DOB mismatching wont reflect in your case. Its good that u haven't travel on the old passport and more over how you got you new passport rectified with your DOB. Do you any proofs in this regards.

I advise sent an enquiry or visit CHC New Delhi or wait patiently.

Regards

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
balamurthy said:
So my friend "Tamilian" as you were once assistant professor at Waterloo University, you must be well aware of the word "Plagiarism". Quoting from the CIC website is another thing but ripping off exact user comments from another immigration site to help applicants is totally sadistic.

Show some decency to modify the comments, you are copying from another site, a little bit to add at least couple of your own original lines.

Anyways, You are doing a great job.
Hello from where you jumped !

If knowledgeable people tries to give right advise its upto anybody to take it or leave it, if it doesn't apply to you please mind your own business.

Its not a wrongful appropriation which i am quoting from the CIC or government agency. If you can help others than most welcome in this forum otherwise Kindly leave this forum.

Can anyone from this forum say that I am inflicting pain please comment.

If i am trying to helpout some people and doing my best please don't act stupid and comment like this in future.

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
thecoolguysam said:
Thx a lot for the info!
my maternal grandfather made my first old pp and he died in 2007 and i dont have any info about the proofs regarding it but when new pp was made we surely provided my copy of birth certificate which has my correct dob.

my marriage is arranged and we have shown enough proofs that is 250+ photos and my marriage was in feb 2011 but we have the proofs since march 2010 to till date.
i have already submitted 3 cse and fax but no reply

my wife's MP is saying that they are looking in my previous refusals

when previous refusals are not linked to my current PR application they why they are digging so much into it? can previous refusals lead to current pr visa refusal(fyi there was everything genuine quoted during previous visa applications)
Hello Relax

Yes as I said VO will surely look in to your previous refusal, there is nothing to worry.

Kindly Clarify is old passport reference is mentioned in the new passport or not ?

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
balamurthy said:
Listen brother, if you read my comment again, I actually appreciated your efforts to help out people here. I am never against you for quoting from CIC or other government sites But I have problem with you for copying the exact personal comments of users from other sites. You said earlier that you are very positive but let me tell you the truth, you are nothing more than arrogant, rude & stubborn freak who does not want to hear anything against himself & does not have enough courage to face the facts.

By the way, who the hell are you to write me off in this forum? As you are free enough to help others by stealing comments from other sites so am I to express myself.
Your IP address is showing you are from GTA.

Just enjoy your morning and thanks for your valuable suggestion and compliments.

Don't ruin this forum please. Its last warning to you.

balamurthy

Aug 1, 2011
Tamilian said:
Hello from where you jumped !

If knowledgeable people tries to give right advise its upto anybody to take it or leave it, if it doesn't apply to you please mind your own business.

Its not a wrongful appropriation which i am quoting from the CIC or government agency. If you can help others than most welcome in this forum otherwise Kindly leave this forum.

Can anyone from this forum say that I am inflicting pain please comment.

If i am trying to helpout some people and doing my best please don't act stupid and comment like this in future.
Listen brother Tamilian, if you read my comment again, I actually appreciated your efforts to help out people here. I am never against you for quoting from CIC or other government sites But I have problem with you for copying the exact personal comments of users from other sites. You said earlier that you are very positive but let me tell you the truth, you are nothing more than arrogant, rude & stubborn freak who does not want to hear anything against himself & does not have enough courage to face the facts.

By the way, who the hell are you to write me off in this forum? As you are free enough to help others by stealing comments from other sites so am I to express myself.

Tamilian

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 MAR 2011
Doc's Request.
11 JUL 2011
AOR Received.
30 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
08 JUNE 2011
Med's Done....
14-FEB-2011
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
21 JUN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
04 AUG 2011
LANDED..........
RAV23 said:
Tamilian said:

Every case is different with it's own complexities. No one can predict for sure how long they will take to process yours but have you sent CHC any enquiry? If not Send an email at "delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" now itself .

[/quot\]

THX TAMILIAN FOR REPLY........... MY STATUS IS STILL APPLICATION RECEIVED.............. I DON'T KNOW WT DELHI OFFICE IS DOING?
Email CHC and confirm. Dont worry buddy everything will be alright.

balamurthy

Aug 1, 2011
Tamilian said:
Your IP address is showing you are from GTA.

Just enjoy your morning and thanks for your valuable suggestion and compliments.

Don't ruin this forum please. Its last warning to you.
If you are smart enough to trace the IP why are you so lame while copying?

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
6-6-2011 Passport rcvd at ND- 12-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011
Hey all

I ve been on this forum before..nw I need sm more help..

My file is with ND since 18 may'11... I rcvd PPR on 6 June'11 but was unable to send my pp until 12 july'11 as I was in Canada on a visitor visa for 1.5 months.. Btw, I gt another another PPR at the end of june asking to submit pp by 8 aug'11..My ecas has been showing in process since 22 june..

What I am concerned abt are the meds.. I gt them done in Mississauga in Jan'11.. My ecas still doesnt say meds rcvd.. its been 1.5 months since it has been in process.. the copy that I attached with the application has my name, DOB, my picture and my husband's address in Canada since I was in Canada at that time.. the app has my home address in India.. so I am kinda worried if CIC has been unable in attaching the right meds to my file.. Do u all think I am worrying in the right direction and if yes, what can I do abt it??