+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

vik_56in

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-03-2011,dlvrd-29-03-2011
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Passport Req..
02-05-2011,pp dlvrd--12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2011
LANDED..........
waiting..........................
DNT2003 said:
Congrats, but why did it take so long to approve? was this a FAMILY or Spouse?

DNT2003
It was Spouse
Its a long story. My application was rejected the first time saying that the sponsor doesn't live in Canada.I appealed against the decision
and won my appeal.The second time around ,in our overeagerness and anxiety we supplied ND the medicals even before they had requested since the meds had expired.And dumb VO didn't communicate anything inspite of numerous CSEs and faxes.They kept delaying and delaying.Finally it was only in the last 2 weeks that everything fell into place. The whole process the second time around in ND took around 7 months.It was horrible for us,both of us were first marriages ,same ethnicity and religion.
If I have to do anything differently again,I will not advice anybody to appeal if it is their first marriages since it is a very time consuming process.Applying again is the better option.
Even now Iam still skeptical until we have the visa in hand since after everything that we have gone through.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Awwww that is so sad to hear ur story but don't worry god always watches and this time be positive and u will get visa soon!!

vik_56in said:
It was Spouse
Its a long story. My application was rejected the first time saying that the sponsor doesn't live in Canada.I appealed against the decision
and won my appeal.The second time around ,in our overeagerness and anxiety we supplied ND the medicals even before they had requested since the meds had expired.And dumb VO didn't communicate anything inspite of numerous CSEs and faxes.They kept delaying and delaying.Finally it was only in the last 2 weeks that everything fell into place. The whole process the second time around in ND took around 7 months.It was horrible for us,both of us were first marriages ,same ethnicity and religion.
If I have to do anything differently again,I will not advice anybody to appeal if it is their first marriages since it is a very time consuming process.Applying again is the better option.
Even now Iam still skeptical until we have the visa in hand since after everything that we have gone through.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
vik_56in said:
finally in the 7th month of processing in ND my ecas says

We received your application for permanent residence on December 22, 2010.

We started processing your application on April 28, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Since this is now the second time of the same file ,I hope it has to be a positive one.
Congrats and am very happy for you...it should be good news :p

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
thx sam i have seen frm many cases tht they take 1-2 days to make decision when docs r complete i think nd hasnt looked at my file after i send them pics n they will look at 25JULY because it is the last date for submitting pics n Bring Forward Date i think.........
thecoolguysam said:
yes i did. It was 8th august 2011 and my old passport with travel history was delivered on 20th June. Still no update
@ greymatter congratulations to you

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
congrax mate n good luck all :)
vik_56in said:
It was Spouse

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yeah i have observed the same with girmi and confused that it takes 1-2 months

but some people say that if u send docs early, they will look it before bring forward date

lets take example of waiting4it
he was asked for new pp again on 3rd june because his old valid pp has some photo issue which was delivered to embassy on 13th June and decision made was on 25th june... in his scenario it just took 13 days

when we talk about girmi... the docs were delivered on 13th june and on 10th july decision made

when we talk about confused... the docs were delivered on 16th june and 9th july was decision made

gwalyat said:
thx sam i have seen frm many cases tht they take 1-2 days to make decision when docs r complete i think nd hasnt looked at my file after i send them pics n they will look at 25JULY because it is the last date for submitting pics n Bring Forward Date i think.........

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
DNT, are you back to Toronto?
Any news with the Visa?

vik_56in

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-03-2011,dlvrd-29-03-2011
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Passport Req..
02-05-2011,pp dlvrd--12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2011
LANDED..........
waiting..........................
thecoolguysam said:

but some people say that if u send docs early, they will look it before bring forward date

he was asked for new pp again on 3rd june because his old valid pp has some photo issue which was delivered to embassy on 13th June and decision made was on 25th june... in his scenario it just took 13 days

when we talk about girmi... the docs were delivered on 13th june and on 10th july decision made

when we talk about confused... the docs were delivered on 16th june and 9th july was decision made
I can't give a conclusion.But for the medicals part when they are sending you the form IMM1017 to do the medicals again,it comes with your photo attatched including your immigration file number with bold letters '' APPEAL ALLOWED''.When we had sent the medicals earlier printed from the internet,as it transpires now our VO didn't bother to attatch it our file.All this we came to know only later.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@vik_56in
hi, i have sent you a Personal message... please check and reply

vik_56in said:
I can't give a conclusion.But for the medicals part when they are sending you the form IMM1017 to do the medicals again,it comes with your photo attatched including your immigration file number with bold letters '' APPEAL ALLOWED''.When we had sent the medicals earlier printed from the internet,as it transpires now our VO didn't bother to attatch it our file.All this we came to know only later.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
yeh nd can look at the file b4 brd but its all upon them n their mood ..........examples u gave their case might have also looked on their brd......cant say abt tht i just know 1 thing if they wud have look at our file till now decision wud have made because in all cases like this month all the decision made in 3-4 days after they started processing look at some of the cases

girmi= application received on APRIL29 , 2011.
started processing on JULY6, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 4DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 10JULY

jimiya2me= application received on JUNE6 , 2011.
started processing on JUNE29, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 3DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 2JULY

chnpal= application received on JUNE1 , 2011.
started processing on JUNE30, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 3DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 3JULY

alcoholic4ever= application received on February 14, 2011.
started processing on July 11, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 3DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 14JULY

just waiting mate they give us our shiny visa soon praying for it, its vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhard at this stage
thecoolguysam said:

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Yes, I totally agree with these facts
the day when they stamp the VISA.. decision made is done after 3 days.
However, in my case they started processing the file on 8th june and status is In process as of 11 th June
The letter was sent on 9th June for additional docs and delivered to me on 16th June, I sent the docs and deliverd in ND on 20th June.

My status is still In process............ what about you?can u elaborate the same way as i stated above?

you were telling about the day they started processing the file to decision made

I was providing info about the date when the additonal docs when the reached ND till decision made

gwalyat said:
yeh nd can look at the file b4 brd but its all upon them n their mood ..........examples u gave their case might have also looked on their brd......cant say abt tht i just know 1 thing if they wud have look at our file till now decision wud have made because in all cases like this month all the decision made in 3-4 days after they started processing look at some of the cases

girmi= application received on APRIL29 , 2011.
started processing on JULY6, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 4DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 10JULY

jimiya2me= application received on JUNE6 , 2011.
started processing on JUNE29, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 3DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 2JULY

chnpal= application received on JUNE1 , 2011.
started processing on JUNE30, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 3DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 3JULY

alcoholic4ever= application received on February 14, 2011.
started processing on July 11, 2011. ECASE IS DECISION MADE 3DAYS AFTER PROCESSING FILE
decision made on application 14JULY

just waiting mate they give us our shiny visa soon praying for it, its vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhard at this stage

sophiaman

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13-2011
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
File Transfer...
May-13-2011
Med's Done....
Dec-12-2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
July-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Aug-5-2011
thecoolguysam said:
Yes, I totally agree with these facts
the day when they stamp the VISA.. decision made is done after 3 days.
However, in my case they started processing the file on 8th june and status is In process as of 11 th June
The letter was sent on 9th June for additional docs and delivered to me on 16th June, I sent the docs and deliverd in ND on 20th June.
My status is still In process............ what about you?can u elaborate the same way as i stated above?
Hey do you mind sharing what doc's they requested.
Does the line" medicals have been received" is displayed for you when you click on "in process".

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sure
they asked for my old pp which i was not able to locate during first time when PPR was done so i just sent my new PP on 21st may.
on 8th june they started processing it
medical results received

16 th june i got letter for old pp and travel history
and i sent it on 19th and was delivered on 20th june
it was very hard job to locate the old expired passport but was able to locate it.

sophiaman said:
Hey do you mind sharing what doc's they requested.
Does the line" medicals have been received" is displayed for you when you click on "in process".

sophiaman

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13-2011
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
File Transfer...
May-13-2011
Med's Done....
Dec-12-2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
July-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Aug-5-2011
thecoolguysam said:
sure
they asked for my old pp which i was not able to locate during first time when PPR was done so i just sent my new PP on 21st may.
on 8th june they started processing it
medical results received

16 th june i got letter for old pp and travel history
and i sent it on 19th and was delivered on 20th june
it was very hard job to locate the old expired passport but was able to locate it.
Thanks man for quick reply. Appreciate it.
Just wanna clear this thing that They were already holding your new PP when they started processing on june 8th.
Am I right or wrong.

In My case they were not having having my PP as i didn't submit it yet.