+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

G

Girmi

I have my fingers crossed for this Week... its been 1 month and 3 weeks so far .. no response from ND after PPR and additional documents or no updates on ECAS other than Application Received ??? Hope this week will be good news to most of of us waiting in Thread of March & April, 2011 Good Luck to all !!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
thank you and best wishes to everyone!!

Girmi said:
I have my fingers crossed for this Week... its been 1 month and 3 weeks so far .. no response from ND after PPR and additional documents or no updates on ECAS other than Application Received ??? Hope this week will be good news to most of of us waiting in Thread of March & April, 2011 Good Luck to all !!

vik_56in

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-03-2011,dlvrd-29-03-2011
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Passport Req..
02-05-2011,pp dlvrd--12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2011
LANDED..........
waiting..........................
sonyji said:
can u believe now what happened... they send a latter saying that "last remninder for CPC..." i have already send that 4 months back and they alaso sent email that they received it.. isnt that ridicoulous....
Yes sonyji,I can relate with you.
Its still a miracle after everything thats happening that Iam still sane.

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
Girmi said:
Girmi - I know how you feel, I applied for my wife on Feb 28,2011 and it has been 10 weeks since ND received my wife's PP and eCAS shows "In Process" and god know how long its gonna take. I am pretty sure there are some Jan and Feb applicants also still waiting and we even know some March applicants who already received Visa....so i guess anyone of us can get Visa anytime now...I'm trying to not even think about it anymore its too painful.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
i agree some people from march did get the passport with visa stamped!!

bc_karan said:
Girmi - I know how you feel, I applied for my wife on Feb 28,2011 and it has been 10 weeks since ND received my wife's PP and eCAS shows "In Process" and god know how long its gonna take. I am pretty sure there are some Jan and Feb applicants also still waiting and we even know some March applicants who already received Visa....so i guess anyone of us can get Visa anytime now...I'm trying to not even think about it anymore its too painful.

G

Girmi

It is painful! .. I was planning to take my vacation for 2 weeks to go to India and come back with my hubby ..but now ..no news from ND ..i dont think i will be going by end of the week :-[ I should just stop thinking about it as well.. .

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
my wife came in may and left in june and we thought that we will go together but due to the pp issue, wasent able to accompany her

Girmi said:
It is painful! .. I was planning to take my vacation for 2 weeks to go to India and come back with my hubby ..but now ..no news from ND ..i dont think i will be going by end of the week :-[ I should just stop thinking about it as well.. .

shruti_shri

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
hey guysss i was goin through the sponsorship guidee and i read that to qualify to sponsor my spouse i have to have a income that is made by canadian goverment.....i m a student so like at this point of time i m not working anywhere so like can i still sponsor my husband.....i heard that i m sponsoring my husband so like i can stil sponsor my hubby? let me knoww guyss........r u they gonna still approve my sponsorship

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
shruti_shri said:
hey guysss i was goin through the sponsorship guidee and i read that to qualify to sponsor my spouse i have to have a income that is made by canadian goverment.....i m a student so like at this point of time i m not working anywhere so like can i still sponsor my husband.....i heard that i m sponsoring my husband so like i can stil sponsor my hubby? let me knoww guyss........r u they gonna still approve my sponsorship
You dont need any income to sponsor your spouse so dont worry about it, you only need to show income to sponsor your parents. So not sure what guide you read...maybe some other ppl can shed some light on this but i'm 100% sure you do not need to show any income to apply for your spouse.

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
after 10 am
Sam, how do you know it's 10 am? I thought it was random - I remember DNT posting that his eCAS status changed to "In Process" in the middle of the night.

shruti_shri

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
hey karan can u add me on shreyshree2040 on yahoo so that i can tell u whr i found out.....man i m so stressed out

thanks for the help

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
U can show ur parents income and u should not be under social assistance from govt and this info may be there on canada website cic. check it out. there are some exemptions for spouse class but i am not sure.

shruti_shri said:

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I have observed it and i am sure. I am referring to indian time
about DNT he checked it midnight i.e. canadian time. which was actually indian morning time after 10 am.
i hope u understand.

bc_karan said:
Sam, how do you know it's 10 am? I thought it was random - I remember DNT posting that his eCAS status changed to "In Process" in the middle of the night.