+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2011 (Letter Recd: 20 Apr 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
5 May 2011 (Passport Recd: 11 May 2011)
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
@ benjo
Congrats man, now you're all set for Canada.

@ DNT
I'm so happy for you man, you are going to be with your wife again soon...and this time dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge :) I hope that day comes soon. Your PPR might be lost in mail similar to mine and hoping your CSEs/MP enquiry would prompt them to send another PPR right away.

@ senshalu
I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading your post earlier. In a lot of cases, it is IPS to blame not CHC ND - like my case where IPS lost the initial PPR and caused so much tension for us. Unless the MP has told you specifically what documents they had requested from you, you need to send them more CSEs asking for the details. You need to let them know you never received any letter requesting additional documents. They are currently presuming you have received that document request letter.

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2011 (Letter Recd: 20 Apr 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
5 May 2011 (Passport Recd: 11 May 2011)
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
Wow the dude is back on the forum, with permission from his wife, of course ;)

Jokes apart, glad to know your wife reached safely and without any issues at the airport. Really happy for you man now that your wait is fully over.

Now you guys get to be together and enjoy marital bliss, which includes...ahem...asking for permission :) I digressed again!!! 8)

fprince said:
Hello Guys, sorry have been super busy for the last 2 days. as she is turning the house upside down and making more work for me..But i just remembered Cdngirl and one more member are landing in a few days, so had to ask the wife to cook so i can be near the PC..God what a change ! i need to ask permission now to be away from her? wow

Wanted to share the Landing experience:

Pearson Airport, Toronto – June 21, 2011
She went to Immigration and showed her COPR
She was taken to a small facility where they process landed immigrants ( only in TO, Van, Mont )
She received a carry Tote (with a few books abt Canada and welcome to canada guide) ( not sure if she got this just cos she was a girl as the tote was girly girly )
They did all the paperwork for her there..B4 etc and were chit chattin abt Canada
She came down grabbed the bags...

And finally (this is new @ Pearson)....the last officer who checks you before your exit the gate asked her if she was landing today...
She said yes, and he asked her to scan all bags .. so did scan all 3 bags and he cleared her...he asked a few basic questions like value of goods etc..no paperwork.
This is new to me, maybe this is a new security measure at Pearson but the whole process was seamless and she was welcomed by the IO's with a smiling face..

Still have some running to do, but I will catch up with all the posts..didn't read any but I hope DNT got his PPR...

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
fprince said:
Hello Guys, sorry have been super busy for the last 2 days. as she is turning the house upside down and making more work for me..But i just remembered Cdngirl and one more member are landing in a few days, so had to ask the wife to cook so i can be near the PC..God what a change ! i need to ask permission now to be away from her? wow

She was taken to a small facility where they process landed immigrants ( only in TO, Van, Mont )
She received a carry Tote (with a few books abt Canada and welcome to canada guide) ( not sure if she got this just cos she was a girl as the tote was girly girly )
They did all the paperwork for her there..B4 etc and were chit chattin abt Canada

And finally (this is new @ Pearson)....the last officer who checks you before your exit the gate asked her if she was landing today...
She said yes, and he asked her to scan all bags .. so did scan all 3 bags and he cleared her...he asked a few basic questions like value of goods etc..no paperwork.
This is new to me, maybe this is a new security measure at Pearson but the whole process was seamless and she was welcomed by the IO's with a smiling face..

Still have some running to do, but I will catch up with all the posts..didn't read any but I hope DNT got his PPR...
All I could think of after reading this post was - you made her cook already? just joking.. happy to hear you and wife are settling in.. and her land experience was uneventful.

Thanks for the info on the landing experience.

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
@Fprince

Did I read it properly "turning the house upside down and making more work.."

hhhhmmmmmm...it seems to me that the evidence of BEER was not cleared properly by you..::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Anyway, Enjoy your time my friend.....

fprince said:

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:

finally...u showed up...lol..... well... good to know that everything went smooth.....now u will be settling a bit...:)

jacksparrow90

Star Member
May 28, 2011
gagansingh said:
finally...u showed up...lol..... well... good to know that everything went smooth.....now u will be settling a bit...:)

congrats deepiv....... 2day is 59th day since application filed.......waiting 2 hear sumthing good from nd....... GL 2 ALL

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
Hey bro, I am glad she had an easy experience.. and we understand you were busy in the bedroom :p, anyways... good to see you back, and I don't think this is new, but I know it has happened to me few times where you hand in that customer form you get in the flight it self, and you show it to the immigration officer, and they mark it with some sort of HIGHLIGHTER, and you have to submit that just before you exit, after collecting your bags. I have experienced this on my flight back since December, and also recently in March, it must depend on the HIGHLIGHTER color, and what's written on it, this is their code language.

and I know what you mean by permission part, but I say that is the love :)

I still haven't recived the PPR, but I hope tomorrow is the day!, and my MP who we thot was my mp is not, its a her, and she doesnt have an office yet, so I emailed her, but no reply since 4 days now, and i called, left a message, but not sure if its her mbox or some general deleivery for NDP. I don't think she is experienced in this sort of things, she is still looking to hire an assistances, I checked her website, I don't know what to do.. I suggested other MP assisance to help me, but she said you have to be in the area for us to help.. so right now my faith is in hands of this new NDP MP. I hope she understands and gets abck to me soon..

Anyways talk to you later bro... and good to see you here again.. yes and don''t be surprised by the permission from wife.. hehe

DNT2003

fprince said:

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks, I hope everything works out... and I have that feeling, but I checked the address and its pretty straight forward.. I can't beleive IPS, but they have a bad rep, I'd like the PPR by email or phone.. if not I will be visiting new delhi if I don't hear anything by first week of next month!

DNT2003

avibis said:
@ benjo
Congrats man, now you're all set for Canada.

@ DNT
I'm so happy for you man, you are going to be with your wife again soon...and this time dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge :) I hope that day comes soon. Your PPR might be lost in mail similar to mine and hoping your CSEs/MP enquiry would prompt them to send another PPR right away.

@ senshalu
I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading your post earlier. In a lot of cases, it is IPS to blame not CHC ND - like my case where IPS lost the initial PPR and caused so much tension for us. Unless the MP has told you specifically what documents they had requested from you, you need to send them more CSEs asking for the details. You need to let them know you never received any letter requesting additional documents. They are currently presuming you have received that document request letter.

harryca

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov-2011
Nomination.....
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
25-Jun-2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
Hey Guys...

Good news to end the week.... My wife got her passport with VISA today in India.

and it feels Awesome.. :)

Time Line:
Application Filed: Mar 31, 2011
Sponsorship Approved: May 04, 2011
File Transfer: May 19, 2011
Passport Req: May 30, 2011 (Recvd on Jun 06, 2011)
Passport Sent: Jun 08, 2011
Decision Made: Jun 20, 2011
Passport Received: Jun 24, 2011

Total Time: 81 Days

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
congratulations mate!!

harryca said:
Hey Guys...

Good news to end the week.... My wife got her passport with VISA today in India.

Time Line:

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Thanks to Canada's Post strike, my husband hasnt gotten his Option C. Guess we will have to wait n submit everything in July *sigh*. Khair, everything happens for the best :)

hams_shah

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
File Transfer...
07-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-12-2010
Passport Req..
15-03-2011(Received ND 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.......
Congratulations Buddy... In this forum i think you application was the quickest in terms of days... i havent anyone who have been approved before 81 days...

Congrats again.... & Best of luc

harryca said:
Hey Guys...

Time Line:

hams_shah

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
File Transfer...
07-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-12-2010
Passport Req..
15-03-2011(Received ND 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.......
I have emailed ND about the status of the application and also wanted to confirm if the passport has reached or not.... I have emailed ND on 7th June 2011... on 22nd i got the reply... just want to know ... now how it will work... approx. how many more days i will have to wait....just read the mail below.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This is again a copy-paste generic message they send to those who'se passport have been forgotten about... specifically your case, I'm sure this has stirred up things for you, and I say less than 2 weeks and your good news are awaiting for you.. Check eCAS usually every Sunday morning and hope for the best... my heart tells me you have less than 2 more weeks before you see the Decision Made on eCAS, and there after less than 7 days for the passport to reach you.

It's good that they replied to your query.

DNT2003

hams_shah said:
I have emailed ND about the status of the application and also wanted to confirm if the passport has reached or not.... I have emailed ND on 7th June 2011... on 22nd i got the reply... just want to know ... now how it will work... approx. how many more days i will have to wait....just read the mail below.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats, this is good news....

your time-frame is very impressive, but I do know one more person who got approved in 58 days :)

EDIT: Correction: Approved 58 days after New Delhi, and Total time was 80 days.. he beats you by 1 day
Here is the post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.0.html;msg651937#msg651937

DNT2003

harryca said:
Hey Guys...

Time Line: