+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
same as ur pics

rrv said:
Hi all,

in form IMM 0008 E (GENERIC), there is a section to enter "Details of Family" and in the end there is a space for photo of the family member.

Just wondering what are the specifications (size) of this photo?

Thx n rgds

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Guys,

Finally……. I received my passport with visa today !!! ;D

I feel just saying “thanks” is not enough for this forum, you guys are awesome.

This forum is like “Noah’s Ark” , all people who got blessed and selected by the GOD will join this forum.

I think if we continue this spirit for a long time, I am sure that all VOs’ will go through this thread before they make any decisions ;D because this thread have everything like,,,,

....start to end process knowledge, Calculations, Statistics, predictions, imaginations….emotions, nervousness, happiness, sadness, confusions, prayers, wishes, advises, height of patience….. the list is just go on………..

Honestly, I will not be in this forum for next few days, because I need to wrap up 18 years of my Mumbai life and pack up for a new life in Canada. Little sad but more happy, few things to remember and lots to forget.

If everything is fine, will book the ticket for july 17th, because I cannot forget this date were I landed in Mumbai 18 yrs back with 300 rupees In my pocket.

GOD bless u all !!!!!!!!!!!

Ben

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
congrax mate have a wonderful life

benjo said:
Hi Guys,

Finally....... I received my passport with visa today !!! ;D

Ben

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
benjo said:
Hi Guys,

This forum is like “Noah's Ark” , all people who got blessed and selected by the GOD will join this forum.

I think if we continue this spirit for a long time, I am sure that all VOs' will go through this thread before they make any decisions ;D because this thread have everything like,,,,

....start to end process knowledge, Calculations, Statistics, predictions, imaginations....emotions, nervousness, happiness, sadness, confusions, prayers, wishes, advises, height of patience..... the list is just go on...........

Honestly, I will not be in this forum for next few days, because I need to wrap up 18 years of my Mumbai life and pack up for a new life in Canada. Little sad but more happy, few things to remember and lots to forget.

If everything is fine, will book the ticket for july 17th, because I cannot forget this date were I landed in Mumbai 18 yrs back with 300 rupees In my pocket.

Ben

glad to hear that u got ur pp back with visa :)

but this time.....u have to land with dollars than rupees....and yea..more than $300........ :)

congrats again...

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
last time I checked the bhavisya vani... I found out.. that he has locked the bedroom door, and has stocked up on all the food supply for the week.. so everyone... fprince is just hibernating with his pricess...

DNT2003

brin said:
gagan...with the weather like this...u think he'll be bothered to take her out? ;)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This is the moment we've all been waiting for.. and we wait for this particular moment for everyone... and I'm very happy to hear you will be here in Canada very soon.. and thanks for sharing the sentimental moment of 300 rupees, I honestly have no words to desribe, but just by reading this.. I felt something in my heart. Thanks for showing me that my heart is still healthy.

Take care my friend, and enjoy the journey.. I still remember the day you came and forgot to fill so many forms.. but to remind everyone.. is why we are all here...

DNT2003

benjo said:
Hi Guys,

This forum is like “Noah's Ark” , all people who got blessed and selected by the GOD will join this forum.

I think if we continue this spirit for a long time, I am sure that all VOs' will go through this thread before they make any decisions ;D because this thread have everything like,,,,

....start to end process knowledge, Calculations, Statistics, predictions, imaginations....emotions, nervousness, happiness, sadness, confusions, prayers, wishes, advises, height of patience..... the list is just go on...........

Ben

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello and welcome,,, we would like to hear your story :)

DNT2003

preet.1383 said:
hi to all u guys i m new on this thread

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
congratulations mate god bless you
benjo said:
Hi Guys,

Ben

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Original Request 31-03-2011 ( We never got it) Second Request sent 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
I just got a call from MP office. Now a different story.

she was telling me ND sent a mail to us on 31st of march asking for additional documents and we never sent.

We didn't get any mails from ND after the passport request. I sent two CSE and they never replied. I don't know whats going on now..

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
@Benjo...
Congratulations man!!! so happy for u!!!! :)
and yes..like DNT said...I still remember u joining the forum and saying u forgot all the forms...! :p just kidding!!! I'm glad it all went smooth we can all laugh abt it now!!! Start packing!!!

@cdngirl:
Husband's arriving tom right? ;)

Where is everyone today?

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
brin said:
@ Benjo...
Congratulations man!!! so happy for u!!!! :)
and yes..like DNT said...I still remember u joining the forum and saying u forgot all the forms...! :p just kidding!!! I'm glad it all went smooth we can all laugh abt it now!!! Start packing!!!

@ cdngirl:
Husband's arriving tom right? ;)

Where is everyone today?
yup... counting down

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Hello Guys, sorry have been super busy for the last 2 days. as she is turning the house upside down and making more work for me..But i just remembered Cdngirl and one more member are landing in a few days, so had to ask the wife to cook so i can be near the PC..God what a change ! i need to ask permission now to be away from her? wow

Wanted to share the Landing experience:

Pearson Airport, Toronto – June 21, 2011
She went to Immigration and showed her COPR
She was taken to a small facility where they process landed immigrants ( only in TO, Van, Mont )
She received a carry Tote (with a few books abt Canada and welcome to canada guide) ( not sure if she got this just cos she was a girl as the tote was girly girly )
They did all the paperwork for her there..B4 etc and were chit chattin abt Canada
She came down grabbed the bags...

And finally (this is new @ Pearson)....the last officer who checks you before your exit the gate asked her if she was landing today...
She said yes, and he asked her to scan all bags .. so did scan all 3 bags and he cleared her...he asked a few basic questions like value of goods etc..no paperwork.
This is new to me, maybe this is a new security measure at Pearson but the whole process was seamless and she was welcomed by the IO's with a smiling face..

Still have some running to do, but I will catch up with all the posts..didn't read any but I hope DNT got his PPR...