+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
DNT2003 said:
I try, hence the reason I try my best to keep everyone updated on the table as well, and I do remember listting this part where i said SLOW IPS!

But check this out Table you will see I've kept this line for you and the reason was because of IPS being slow..

let me make your life easy by pasting here...
cdngrl: Filed: Feb 10, 2011 - FileXfer: Mar 16 - FileRX: Mar 28 - PPR: Apr 07 (Rx-May 02) - Approved on May 23...Congrats

DNT2003
I def. remember you posting that extra nice note... but what I was trying to say is that I'm quite impressed that you actually remembered.. that's real genuine of you...with all the updates you do

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi i am also from punjab. my wife is also from punjab before she left to canada 12 years back. She also stayed at her bhua's house when she came to india for marriage in Feb at ludhiana. What a coincidence.

deepiv said:
Thank you everyone for the input and everything :)
I am so happy..excstatic!!
I have yet to hear from my husband about the interview he is from punjab so he is stil commuting back home lol. Ill probly let him sleep and rest up, but I will let you guys know for sure.
They asked me about the emails because my husband sent me poems which he found from the internet and some he wrote himself and said "your huisbands not that good at english and these seem perfect" I told her im not sure, he sent it to me, probly found it on the internet. Then she said ok.
She asked where we went for outtings, I named bunch of places, and I said we stayed in ludhiana at his pua's house. She asked me her name. I said I dont know I call her PUA-G/ she didnt ask me more about it after.

{ Make sure you remember for every trip you went on, who you went with, where you went, what you did } We went to Jalandhar a few times, and went to the Mulitiplex theatre and watched a couple movies on different occasisions. She asked me twice who all went, what movie we watched.

She asked me why I dont go to college, I told her I plan on doing designing, for future career. She asked why Im not doing it right now. I told her Im working and want to be settled down and make money to finance. She actually asked me " doesnt your father have money cant he paay for it " I told her yes he does ofcourse, but I want to do it myself I dont want to rely on my parents to pay for this. she said ok.

Ill keep thinking of stuff and tell you guys, Im excited to hear from husband!! Like i talked to him and everything, we just havent talked about the interview muc.
i WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK, AND SPEEDY VISAS.
Personally I feel anyone who joins this forum, atleast our new delhi applicants, we are all genuine. we spend hoursw on this forum, helping each other out, and talking about our spouses.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Whenever a letter was sent by ND, i received it within next 7 days, first PPR request on 11th may and received on 19th may. when they asked for old expired ppr, they sent on 8th june and i received on 16th June.

cdngrl said:
pretty impressed.. you're close with the dates - they sent it on apr 7 and he got in on may 2....
I'm sure IPS rises to the occassion.. its just that I didn't have a good experience

coolguy12345

Jun 15, 2011
hello guys we have got our medicals done and have posted our passports in family class (for parents and grandparents)case to new delhi canadian high commision. how long does i take that we will get our passports back with visas on it. please reply thanx i advance.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
same in my case i have noticed it in other case too it takes 6-8 days for punjab.
thecoolguysam said:
Whenever a letter was sent by ND, i received it within next 7 days, first PPR request on 11th may and received on 19th may. when they asked for old expired ppr, they sent on 8th june and i received on 16th June.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey guys i have lived in london for 2yrs so attached pcc for tht too do u guys think it will delay my case by some days for background check ...? . london is fast for his services so think if it delay it wont b too much...........plz comment on tht how much time it takes more normally ??????

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yes if you have travelled outside India then background check may take time
gwalyat said:
hey guys i have lived in london for 2yrs so attached pcc for tht too do u guys think it will delay my case by some days for background check ...? . london is fast for his services so think if it delay it wont b too much...........plz comment on tht ???????

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
I have travelled so many times to Saudi Arabia! Im soooo relaxed than my process is going to take a long time that im not even going to check my file status untill 6 months are up ;D

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
mate if effect only for those countries where u lived for or more then 6 months. i know my case may be effected bcoz of tht but london is very fast for services so i dont think it ll take too long not like muslim countries like afganisthan dubai south arabia......but just want to know if sm1 has notice how much time it takes more
shamsia said:
I have travelled so many times to Saudi Arabia! Im soooo relaxed than my process is going to take a long time that im not even going to check my file status untill 6 months are up ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
I hope you have a speedy one! I have lived there as a kid but thankfully I havent stayed there for longer than 3 months after turning 18...

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
so wont b a problem for u thx for ur wishes n good luck to u 2 :)
shamsia said:
I hope you have a speedy one! I have lived there as a kid but thankfully I havent stayed there for longer than 3 months after turning 18...

waiting4it

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Passport Req..
28-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
I just realized that I did not mention my file number on the top of the packet in which I sent my new passport. But I surely did include the copy of the letter from the CHC in which they asked me to submit a new passport. Will that cause any trouble because they had mentioned to quote the complete file number on the correspondence. I don't want my package to sit around in the mail room. They can always check the file number by just opening the package and looking at the copy of the letter that they sent me. I had also not mentioned the File number on the packet when I sent my old passport earlier and it had reached the right place.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
not a problem i have not mentioned the same when i sent my new passport but it reached and was opened and that is why they were able to guess my old passport number and asked for it when this time they asked for my old passport, i sent it mentioning the file number on cover. The maximum that can happen is delay but it will surely reached right person
waiting4it said:
I just realized that I did not mention my file number on the top of the packet in which I sent my new passport. But I surely did include the copy of the letter from the CHC in which they asked me to submit a new passport. Will that cause any trouble because they had mentioned to quote the complete file number on the correspondence. I don't want my package to sit around in the mail room. They can always check the file number by just opening the package and looking at the copy of the letter that they sent me. I had also not mentioned the File number on the packet when I sent my old passport earlier and it had reached the right place.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
dont worry mate its not a problem even i never put my file no on env n i dont think it ll delay ur case bcz of tht ......good luck
waiting4it said: