+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
sonyji said:
I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH OUR APPLICATION... NOT HEARING ANYTHING FROM THE OFFICE ND. GOD HAS ANYONE TAKEN MORE THAN 7-8 MONTHS AND GOT FINALL VISA??
Hi Sorry, i understand your frustration. Good thing is i have seen every delayed applicant getting a visa.
If they decline they do it soon..your file is ready and just wait some dumb one's signature..
Stay strong and are you close to ND..going there in person might work, and it always does once it is out of 6 months.

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
Hello everyone!!

ND thread grows so rapidly couldn't catch up with everything, I was too busy working tommorow is my last day at work and flying out on Friday to India... :D It is gonna be good fun...

ND can make it more exciting by givin me some good news!!!

Congrats to all who got some kinda good news while i was away....
And good luck to all waiting...!!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jasvarun said:
Hello everyone!!

ND thread grows so rapidly couldn't catch up with everything, I was too busy working tommorow is my last day at work and flying out on Friday to India... :D It is gonna be good fun...

ND can make it more exciting by givin me some good news!!!

Congrats to all who got some kinda good news while i was away....
And good luck to all waiting...!!
Enjoy the flight dude...and has all flights resumed in aus/nz after the delay?

laxpei01

Jan 18, 2011
got some questions regarding spouse PR. below are the bullets . please someone respond with ur expert answer.

1. I will be moving to USA from Canada to work for the same Canadian Company on a L1 visa, the paystubs that I will get in canada will be issued from Canada address from my Canadian company.
2. I already applied for my Spouse PR in New Delhi (when I was in Canada), and current status is they requested passport/documents.
3. I haven't updated the ND that I moved to USA yet..

keeping these in mind. how would the PR of my spouse impact any ideas?

Now she got PPR .. and I may travel to US in a month, so I want to apply L2 visa for my spouse in India in august, if I post her Passport to ND and if they will not get back to me in 2 months then she will be stuck for more time in India...

I dont know wht to do now...

will ND give back the passport upon request that she needs her Passport for some other reasons and once the PR is approved we can send the passport back for visa stamp ??

wht r the next steps and what process should we follow.

jimiya2me

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
File Transfer...
05-05-2011.... CHC Received:18-05-2011
Passport Req..
06-06-2011....Received: 13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011.....Received: 08-07-2011
DNT2003 said:
Great way to start the week.. some sort of movements for the BLUE zone... it has been a while..

Congrats!!! send the PPT soon.. and hope they return it soon :) I've got your updates seeee above :)

DNT2003
thanks DNT.....

your time will come soon!! I cross my fingers for you!!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
no u can put photocopy copy tht letter with pp s n keep original with u.
jimiya2me said:
thanks gwalyat!

shall I enclose the orgional letter in the mail with my new/ old passport?

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Original Request 31-03-2011 ( We never got it) Second Request sent 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
ND have the passport of my wife for almost 4 months now and still no updates. Didn't get any response for the two CSE we sent.

ND SUCKS

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
I need advice from our senior members here.

ND have the passport of my wife for last months and we didn't get any update from them yet. Sent 2 CSE without any luck.

Our cases is somewhat different from you guys. I was born in sri lanka and a canadian citizen now. My wife is from Kerala india. We got married in india. Both register marriage and ceremonial ( Hindu ) marriage. We got married in June 2010 and I was there in india till october 2010. Then went back on december 2010 and stayed there till may 21 st 2011. Do you think this factors are causing the delays with our application?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
senshalu said:
I need advice from our senior members here.

ND have the passport of my wife for last months and we didn't get any update from them yet. Sent 2 CSE without any luck.

Our cases is somewhat different from you guys. I was born in sri lanka and a canadian citizen now. My wife is from Kerala india. We got married in india. Both register marriage and ceremonial ( Hindu ) marriage. We got married in June 2010 and I was there in india till october 2010. Then went back on december 2010 and stayed there till may 21 st 2011. Do you think this factors are causing the delays with our application?
A small bit just due to the fact that you are SL by brith, not a huge red flag...as the applicant is Indian.
However since you lived so many days in India could be something for them to consider as usually when a non citizen lives in India for 6 months before PR..it is not that usual.

Still think your case is forgotten since she is Indian it shouldn't take them long for BC....

Ok CSE didnt work which means they are still doing something cos if they dont they will reply.

Next steps...MP or your wife going to ND...i was in ur same boat and the visa came in by the deadline she wanted to go to ND...

Do let me know what you think.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Just my point of view on why applications go to extensive BC when you marry a non Indian Citizen and apply to this office ( not all citizens but shortlisted countries paki, afgan etc )

After the bombay hotel bombing one guy i think was a can citiizen who was born in Paki and became a canadian citizen, every since this incident they are very strict with entry into India as now they figured out that terrorists do not come from Paki directly but countries like US, Canada, UK where you are a citizen but still are paki by birth ( this is just an example )

So say for example 1000 paki canadians marry indian women and all 1000 are granted PR easily..

Later, all 1000 wives will visit India and will bring their Hubby easily into the country to vist..so they might screen you vigorusly right now to jus make sure all is fine.
This could be seen as a easy entry into India via "marriage".

This is just from what i read and understand the polictics in India right now..its hard to guess, being Indian i think i might be right.

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
fprince said:
A small bit just due to the fact that you are SL by brith, not a huge red flag...as the applicant is Indian.
However since you lived so many days in India could be something for them to consider as usually when a non citizen lives in India for 6 months before PR..it is not that usual.

Still think your case is forgotten since she is Indian it shouldn't take them long for BC....

Ok CSE didnt work which means they are still doing something cos if they dont they will reply.

Next steps...MP or your wife going to ND...i was in ur same boat and the visa came in by the deadline she wanted to go to ND...

Do let me know what you think.
Thanks for your reply buddy.

Every time I get an indian visa from Toronto I get a Seal says " Security Clearance obtained from Colombo" . So I guess I am good to go as far as Srilankan goverment concerned :) I really hope they are working on her file and will send the passport back. I don't even mind if they call her for an interview..just want to get this damn thing over.

I hope they don't follow the timelines of srilankan office for her application:)

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
fprince said:
Just my point of view on why applications go to extensive BC when you marry a non Indian Citizen and apply to this office ( not all citizens but shortlisted countries paki, afgan etc )

After the bombay hotel bombing one guy i think was a can citiizen who was born in Paki and became a canadian citizen, every since this incident they are very strict with entry into India as now they figured out that terrorists do not come from Paki directly but countries like US, Canada, UK where you are a citizen but still are paki by birth ( this is just an example )

So say for example 1000 paki canadians marry indian women and all 1000 are granted PR easily..

Later, all 1000 wives will visit India and will bring their Hubby easily into the country to vist..so they might screen you vigorusly right now to jus make sure all is fine.
This could be seen as a easy entry into India via "marriage".

This is just from what i read and understand the polictics in India right now..its hard to guess, being Indian i think i might be right.
I am sure they must be doing an extensive background check as I am a srilankan born Tamil. We even get special treatments from indian consultate when we apply for an indian visa:) LOL

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
senshalu said:
Thanks for your reply buddy.

Every time I get an indian visa from Toronto I get a Seal says " Security Clearance obtained from Colombo" . So I guess I am good to go as far as Srilankan goverment concerned :) I really hope they are working on her file and will send the passport back. I don't even mind if they call her for an interview..just want to get this damn thing over.

I hope they don't follow the timelines of srilankan office for her application:)
Bro, you never told me if you speak singalese or tamil ;D

Listen, if they call for interview i have never read or heard a case in my life being called into ND after 5 months...you should be good and all is fine.
They are lazy or either waiting for some crazy clearance..
SL timelines are not applicabale to Ind citizens she will get in 6 months or will be priority..
can't u contact MP or can she vist ND..reason i say is onceu go in person to ND its done very fast ( only when delayed )

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
senshalu said:
I am sure they must be doing an extensive background check as I am a srilankan born Tamil. We even get special treatments from indian consultate when we apply for an indian visa:) LOL
Could be the case, being a Ind Tamil i know what BS Is going on there...and not to mention me and my 50 million TN ppl supporting SL Tamils but central govt took a diff stand and allowed the war to continue...ohh politics...

Don worry, maybe its jus delayed but i think your case is finalized and only pending some kind of paperwork cos of politics within both govts, which is kinda strained these days after the war and the way they killed tamil civilians in SL...

I still suggest MP as he can inquire on your behalf...stay strong good news is comming soon :p

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
fprince said:
Bro, you never told me if you speak singalese or tamil ;D

Listen, if they call for interview i have never read or heard a case in my life being called into ND after 5 months...you should be good and all is fine.
They are lazy or either waiting for some crazy clearance..
SL timelines are not applicabale to Ind citizens she will get in 6 months or will be priority..
can't u contact MP or can she vist ND..reason i say is onceu go in person to ND its done very fast ( only when delayed )
நான் தமிழனடா நண்பா :) . Don't worry tables are turning now and who ever responsible for the Genocide & Warcrimes will pay for it.

I am planning to visit my MP this wednesday and ask about it. my wife is living in bangalore so if nothing works out i have to send her to delhi.