+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
but dear we cant take printout of skype call log frm messanger if we try it makes a msword file with msg n call logs n wecan take the print of tht . plz tell me if there is any other way 2...... :)
FebPR said:
Thanks cdngrl. You have been very helpful.

I am not frustrated that New Delhi is taking time to process. I am frustrated with myself. Why did not I spent more time on this Spouse PR process. I knew about this forum and should have read before getting married. The spouse PR is not a process where you apply on the basis of what you have. It's basically produce evidence so that you can convince them.

I have Skype video chat logs for 4 months prior to marriage. We have 1 to 3 hours everyday during that time period. I have taked 30 screen prints and submitted to them.

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
If you open and Skype video chat, you will see Skype keeps date, duration of each call and all messages in history. So if you do Alt + Screen Print, then paste it on the power point, it will give you the image of that screen. And that screen will have all the time and date. Then you scroll down to take another screen print. It's a laborious process.

gwalyat said:
but dear we cant take printout of skype call log frm messanger if we try it makes a msword file will msg n call logs n wecan take the print of tht . plz tell me if there is any other way 2...... :)

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
FebPR said:

I am not frustrated that New Delhi is taking time to process. I am frustrated with myself. Why did not I spent more time on this Spouse PR process. I knew about this forum and should have read before getting married. The spouse PR is not a process where you apply on the basis of what you have. It's basically produce evidence so that you can convince them.

I have Skype video chat logs for 4 months prior to marriage. We have 1 to 3 hours everyday during that time period. I have taked 30 screen prints and submitted to them.
The waiting is a frustrating process and tends to take a huge toll on how we view things. Stay positive as much as you can.. and when you can't we're here to cheer you up!

Your wait will come to an end.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
FebPR said:

Dude trust me, all is fine and remember we can CAN NOT PLEASE EVERY IDIOT siting there. You should not repent for anything..you gave them what they want.
On this thread someone who got a visa in 2 months, forget the name....told us she did NOT send emails or skype..just a few pics and phone logs...how did she get it in 2 months?
Pics and phone logs are more than enough as not everyone does the PC thing.
I personally sent 6 pics of each occasion and the phone bill and got married within 3 months of knowing her...i do agree that marrying too soon is a red flag but i would term that "soon" as a week, as some ppl do it and its upto CHC to decide on that and why it was done so fast...
Its fine, it really depends on the delay and the verification they do..right now am positive it is because of the student visa busy season.
Idiots will wake up soon and i hope it is this Sat and a lot of you guys see a Decision Made on Ecas and my Buddy DNT getting a call from CHC ND.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
FebPR said:
@ gagansingh
You are right. It all depends on the VO. So far I have not found any rule or any standard time with New Delhi.

It does hurt a lot when your case is with New Delhi for 4th month and people filed after you have received their visa. New Delhi has completed the background checks within 2 to 3 weeks. So I am not very convinced that background checks take long time. It's either the VOs are not very organised when it comes to file management or they are not very convinced with the marriage evidence that has been provided.

Based on the postings on this thread, it seems to me that you should not get married without following things, otherwise it will take more time to convince a idiot.

1. 9 to 10 months of phone-call log before engagement and 6 to 8 months of phone-call log after engagement.
2. 9 to 10 months of e-mails before engagement and 6 to 8 months of e-mails after engagement.
3. 9 to 10 months of video chat log before engagement and 6 to 8 months of video chat log after engagement.
4. 20 to 50 photographs before engagement and 20 to 25 photographs after engagement.
5. You have to spend time after marriage, just to take photographs. Even if you can's get leave from your work, resign and spend time after marriage to take photographs. 20 to 50 after marriage photgraphs are must.
6. 200 marriage photographs showing your rituals.
7. 200 marriage photographs showing your relatives.
8. 4 to 5 money transfer receipts. Even if your wife is employed and earns good money, you have to financially support her so that a idit can understand the marriage is genuine.

Don't do quick marriages. I don't have much of after marriage photographs and money transfer receipts, so I am quite sure that the VO is not scratching his head - is this a genuine marriage and does not want to take a decision and risk his performance. He must be taking advice from other VOs, which will delay my case.

i can understand ur pain and frustrations...but my friend...patience is the key here and this all of us need this "key" in order to overcome with the wait anxiety...

manuals looks good when we download them from cic website in pdf format...but if u read the small fine print...clearly mentions that "we try to achieve the rate" but again...it all depends from case to case and vo to vo....

just stay positive and u will be over with this in no time :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
why is that so?
The cic website shows physical address as 7/8 shantipath and mailing address is po box 5209

courier companies do not deliver to PO boxes....although...when u write the address without PO...ur package is delivered to them anyway...

hope this helps...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
thanks gagan
actually the mailing address on Canadian high commission website is showing as po box address and physical address shows 7/8 without po box address. When i sent my passport i mentioned complete mailing address with po box but courier service actually mentioned physical address on receipt. I just want to ensure that my passport has been delivered to CHC NEW DELHI
gagansingh said:
courier companies do not deliver to PO boxes....although...when u write the address without PO...ur package is delivered to them anyway...

hope this helps...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
thanks gagan
actually the mailing address on Canadian high commission website is showing as po box address and physical address shows 7/8 without po box address. When i sent my passport i mentioned complete mailing address with po box but courier service actually mentioned physical address on receipt. I just want to ensure that my passport has been delivered to CHC NEW DELHI
Yes, it will be.
Some courier companies will not deliver to the PO BOX, regardless the physical location is the SAME !

jaskiran

Jan 27, 2011
fprince said:
JasKiran,

Furthur to Gagan's point, did CHC ND as you to re-do medicals or did they inform you that you need to and will send you the PP?

Not sure if i understood what the scenario is correctly..did they ask you to do it or did they just let you know that they will again contact you to do it?
they asked if u have redone ur medical......but we told them we have not got any intimation........so the lady told we will send it........does immigration & medical section r different?

asurania

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2010 (Lost) Resubmitted 16-02-2011
Doc's Request.
16-03-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-07-2011
thecoolguysam said:
why is that so?
The cic website shows physical address as 7/8 shantipath and mailing address is po box 5209
If you should be using a courier, and courier can not delivert to a PO BOX

Long story short do NOT write down the PO BOX
it will get delivered to front desk

Stuck

Aug 17, 2010
Does anyone know how many check-In and carry-on buggages we can bring in JetAirways (Delhi --> Toronto)?

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
WHT HAPPENED TO ND THEY R SO SLOW FRM LAST 2 WEEK N THIS WEEK NO VISA NO GOOD NEWS 2
CMON GUYS SPEED UP.....................

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Stuck said:
Does anyone know how many check-In and carry-on buggages we can bring in JetAirways (Delhi --> Toronto)?

Check in - 2 bags - not more than 23 kg or 50 lb

Carry on - 1 bag - not more than 7 kg
AND
you may carry one other bag such as laptop, camera bag etc.

hope this helps...

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
gwalyat said:
WHT HAPPENED TO ND THEY R SO SLOW FRM LAST 2 WEEK N THIS WEEK NO VISA NO GOOD NEWS 2
CMON GUYS SPEED UP.....................
they are taking their "sweet time" to process the applications....