+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

santiV

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-10
File Transfer...
16-09-10
Med's Done....
15-05-10
Passport Req..
21-09-10
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-11 received on 21-02-11
LANDED..........
28-03-11
Congratulations SOnia.

When the MP in my area spoke with someone on Jan 17th from ND they had supposedly not opened our supporting documents that we has sent in December, as I have said before it is unfortunate because the information they needed was in our application in various different areas but because of one typo our case is drawn out:( So i am pretty sure we wont see anything in the mail this week, but there is still next week:)

In any case I have applied for my Indian visa which is here now and will be booking my ticket today to see my hubby at the end of the month... I am so drained of energy and now funds... i believe I have aged 3 years in the past 8 months. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel but it is difficult to see it. I pray something to happen soon, my husband and I have so many decisions to make as far as signing contacts for accommodations and work and we have no idea what to do? There is pressure from everywhere and everyone around us and we are both feeling horrible... Also, they have had my husbands passport for four months now, is that even legal?

It would be nice if the immigration process could take into consideration not just financial support of your loved ones (as we have to prove we can support them financially to be approved as sponsors) but emotional support which is just as important. For all this mess and time I would just like to give my husband a hug, he is feeling discriminated against and even though I know he won't admit it, it hurts... For those people who have children, you are in my thoughts... It is unfair to all of us and especially them, they need available parents in such an important growth period in their lives.
Many blessings to everyone, may we get news as fast as possible.

'International exchange of blood is nice, provided the couple are able to adjust themselves in the social atmosphere. There must be some sort of common ground in the culture, in the thinking, etc., and then international marriage can be successful. We want an International race; not Hindu, not Muslim, not Christian, not Jewish. International Marriage is the way to achieve this.'

-Swami Satyananda Saraswati

mikoo

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th july,2010
Doc's Request.
14th oct,2010
AOR Received.
2nd sept,2010
File Transfer...
20/09/2010
Med's Done....
19th july,2010
Passport Req..
20th sept,2010
VISA ISSUED...
15th Feb 2011, posted 17th Feb, received 24 th Feb
Congratulation Sonia!!!!!
Hey Sanyrog and applied i think now u will get ur visa just like Sonia ;D ;D
adihanda wish u will get visa sooooon

mikoo

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th july,2010
Doc's Request.
14th oct,2010
AOR Received.
2nd sept,2010
File Transfer...
20/09/2010
Med's Done....
19th july,2010
Passport Req..
20th sept,2010
VISA ISSUED...
missingyou said:
Ok guys, lets do this,

I believe Sonia, has mentioned she wanted to voice her concern.

I have done this today, I have emailed the minister of Citizenship and immigration today, stating the problems that we all are having, with the lack of communication, and delays from ND.

Lets all email them and see what they do, worst is that they delete our email, but the best thing that can happen is that they can investigate and shape up ND. Do not provide you case ID, client ID. just a simple email, describe your case history, and VOICE YOUR CONCERN.

We are one big family, and now I think enough is enough. Time for Immigration to hear our complains, and fix there problems.

You can email him at Minister @ cic.gc.ca

Hey wow missing you,,,good deed
i did tht already on 17th,jan,2011,,monday ,,,,
lets hope we will get some positive signs

mikoo

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th july,2010
Doc's Request.
14th oct,2010
AOR Received.
2nd sept,2010
File Transfer...
20/09/2010
Med's Done....
19th july,2010
Passport Req..
20th sept,2010
VISA ISSUED...
santiV said:
Congratulations SOnia.

When the MP in my area spoke with someone on Jan 17th from ND they had supposedly not opened our supporting documents that we has sent in December, as I have said before it is unfortunate because the information they needed was in our application in various different areas but because of one typo our case is drawn out:( So i am pretty sure we wont see anything in the mail this week, but there is still next week:)

In any case I have applied for my Indian visa which is here now and will be booking my ticket today to see my hubby at the end of the month... I am so drained of energy and now funds... i believe I have aged 3 years in the past 8 months. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel but it is difficult to see it. I pray something to happen soon, my husband and I have so many decisions to make as far as signing contacts for accommodations and work and we have no idea what to do? There is pressure from everywhere and everyone around us and we are both feeling horrible... Also, they have had my husbands passport for four months now, is that even legal?

It would be nice if the immigration process could take into consideration not just financial support of your loved ones (as we have to prove we can support them financially to be approved as sponsors) but emotional support which is just as important. For all this mess and time I would just like to give my husband a hug, he is feeling discriminated against and even though I know he won't admit it, it hurts... For those people who have children, you are in my thoughts... It is unfair to all of us and especially them, they need available parents in such an important growth period in their lives.
Many blessings to everyone, may we get news as fast as possible.

'International exchange of blood is nice, provided the couple are able to adjust themselves in the social atmosphere. There must be some sort of common ground in the culture, in the thinking, etc., and then international marriage can be successful. We want an International race; not Hindu, not Muslim, not Christian, not Jewish. International Marriage is the way to achieve this.'

-Swami Satyananda Saraswati

i want to ask u one question here they informed u abt this b4 u had contacted MP or they directly told this all to MP????

missingyou

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
File Transfer...
21-09-2010
Med's Done....
21-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-11 posted on Feb 4 and received on Feb 8
LANDED..........
12-02-11
Thanks Mikoo, will to help our any time. My letter to them was a page and half long. They better reply to my email, it too mke half an hour to write. LOL :p. I wasted 1/2 hour for ND, dam. My precious time for those idiots doing nothing. even I used my time wisely.

mikoo

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th july,2010
Doc's Request.
14th oct,2010
AOR Received.
2nd sept,2010
File Transfer...
20/09/2010
Med's Done....
19th july,2010
Passport Req..
20th sept,2010
VISA ISSUED...
missingyou said:
Thanks Mikoo, will to help our any time. My letter to them was a page and half long. They better reply to my email, it too mke half an hour to write. LOL :p. I wasted 1/2 hour for ND, dam. My precious time for those idiots doing nothing. even I used my time wisely.
Thanks a ton missing you,,,
i think they will take some serious action for reducing time span for fam.spousal visas
and issuing visas quickly,,,,,and if it happends then,,,,many people like us who are suffering this painful life (which is actually a gift of ND to us) will always be thankful to You coz u have suggested ND the right path ,,,gave light to our lifes :D

missingyou

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
File Transfer...
21-09-2010
Med's Done....
21-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-11 posted on Feb 4 and received on Feb 8
LANDED..........
12-02-11
Mikoo,,

Thanks, but can't take all the credit, I would give credit to my dad, he gave me the idea, and all put a fire under my @$$ to email him, and i think that fire is going to go all the way to ND.

So special thanks goes to my dad, for lighting the fire under my @$$, and hope everyone benefits from it.

ohohogirl

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
NON
AOR Received.
15-DEC-2010
Interview........
18-APR-2011
Passport Req..
10-JAN-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-APR-2011
LANDED..........
3-MAY-2011(HAPPY HAPPY ENDING)
congt to everybody who get good new for progress!!
I am happy for you guys !!

and stay strong we can be togather with loved one soon.

and hey i have some question.

i am thinking to tel the office that i am pregnant. do you think it will make faster the process?

I was thinking to tell them after the birth.....

just i thought because seems like someone with kids and baby gt visa faster...(but not sur i just thought)......

Itwillhappensoon

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
24-12-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011 rec on 31-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS Updated as Decision made Mar 27, pp received on April 6th
Congratulatiosn to you ohohogirl!!!!

sonia2905

Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
Passport Req..
09-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2011 (it was issued on 11-01-2011 but took 10 days by post for PP to reach)
LANDED..........
30-01-2011 (counting the hours!!!)
hi everyone - thanks for the wishes.

@santiv, i can completely relate to the pain and frustration you and your husband are feeling. rightly said, though the financial aspect is important, it is the emotional aspect that makes this separation unbearable at times. i really think it is wrong to keep somebody's passport for 4 months. once our files are approved, how can they take so long to stick a visa on it and courier it back? and like i'd mentioned in an earlier post, other visa offices hand back the passport in 2-3 weeks.
is there anything the MP can do to help hasten your husband's case? or how about emailing the Minister, as missingyou suggested?

i understand how hard it is, but the good news is, you are meeting your husband end of the month. and very soon after that, he'll be in canada with you! take it one day at a time.
good luck to you - i am sure it will work out when you least expect it. (like in my case - a day ago, i was in tears and told my husband i can't bear this anymore and guess what, the next day he got the visa!).

good luck to everyone else too..visas are on their way!

missinghim

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Dec-'10.
File Transfer...
04-Jan-'11.
Passport Req..
19-Jan-'11.
VISA ISSUED...
4-Mar-'11
LANDED..........
18-July-'11
ohohogirl:
congrats on coming new baby!
I have 2 kids with my husband but i dont know if its going to be faster! Hopefully someone whose farther into the app process can tell u. My file was sent over to VO just recently. I dont think it would be faster. It depends on if they think the baby is spouse's too n if marriage is genuine. ppl have babies n dont stay together-sad but true. I knew of someone who went thru morroco n her case was denied n shehad a baby..they made her get dna to show them it belonged to hubby...she had an appeal Won in the end tho.
Some ppl say kids prove a relationship is genuine but just saying u have them doesnt. In my case i lived w/ hubby with kids frm marriage...til i came to Canada to start the sponsorship..so we have pics of me pregnant with my husband, pics of me at hospital with hubby, lots of family pics together too. I think it depends on lots of factors..having kids is one thing but if u r missing crucial documents like police checks n medicals u know what i mean then there will be a delay regardless!!

missinghim

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Dec-'10.
File Transfer...
04-Jan-'11.
Passport Req..
19-Jan-'11.
VISA ISSUED...
4-Mar-'11
LANDED..........
18-July-'11
Also depends on kids nationality. Whether u have to sponsor them too.

Im the sponsor in my family but im only sponsoring hubby as our kids are canadian & with me in canada.

Goodnews

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
14-01-2011
File Transfer...
12-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-11-2010
Passport Req..
02-23-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2011
missingyou said:
Good to hear sonia, after a long time we got good news,
:eek:

i'm wishing in this case shoud have magic! everybody have their love back

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,
My apology not updating as quick,was on my holiday trip to usa.My wife had a phone interview by the visa officer. The officer request additional documents,travel proof of my visit to my wife in usa, holiday trip staying together and photo, email, telephone bill. Ecas status in process still.

My wife forwarded additional documents via courier on second week of January. Now we are waiting to hear from visa office.Congratulation to folks who got their ppt retrun, visa and hope for more of it. I know it tough leaving separate for long with our much love one wife/husband.Let's keep our fingers crossed and lets heel our pain in a HOPE!. I expect among our member friends will hear from visa office of their ppt retrun and visa in coming days.

Let's keep posting and hope for more.

rbaweja1

Nov 24, 2010
Congratulations Sonia for the Good news,Wish U a Happy Married Life and g8 future ahead,Congratulations to ur Hubby too.