+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
Hi, Does anyone know how long New Delhi takes to reply to an email inquiry?

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
nakash said:
lalatata,

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/menu-eng.html

This is the list of forms on CBSA's website. Do you know which other ones (apart from the one you mentioned) are relevant for landing and must be filled out for my wife entering Canada for the first time for establishment? All she is bringing is clothes, personal items, cell phone, mp3 player etc.

Nakash.
No, go through the link which i have mentioned, you only need that one form!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
mountain_pirate said:
Usually, give them about 3-5 business days. They don't have to reply within any time frame, but usually for regular questions, they tend to reply within that time frame.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
lalatata said:
Usually, give them about 3-5 business days. They don't have to reply within any time frame, but usually for regular questions, they tend to reply within that time frame.
My wife applied for sponsor spouse outland visa in may 2012 when she returned to canada, we got married in india in march 2012, but before marriage i and my mom apply for visitor visa to give her surprise in feb 2012 but i didnt mention that i know anyone in canada and i am going to visit her in canada. will this affect my application ? visitor visa got rejected

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
jpbs said:
My wife applied for sponsor spouse outland visa in may 2012 when she returned to canada, we got married in india in march 2012, but before marriage i apply for visitor visa to give her surprise in feb 2012 but i didnt mention that i know anyone in canada and i am going to visit her in canada. will this affect my application ?
It should not affect your application as long as you clearly mentioned in your PR application forms that you have previously applied for a Visa to Canada and provided them all the needed information regarding that (visitor visa) application.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
lalatata said:
It should not affect your application as long as you clearly mentioned in your PR application forms that you have previously applied for a Visa to Canada and provided them all the needed information regarding that (visitor visa) application.
My wife applied for sponsor spouse outland visa in may 2012 when she returned to canada, we got married in india in march 2012, but before marriage i and my mom apply for visitor visa to give her surprise in feb 2012 but i didnt mention that i know anyone in canada and i am going to visit her in canada. will this affect my application ? visitor visa got rejected.

yes in form we mention visitor visa got rejected and i want to give her surprise before marriage !

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
jpbs said:
yes in form we mention visitor visa got rejected and i want to give her surprise before marriage !
You will be good then! No worries.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
abbyss said:
I am going to mail them cover letter tomorrow and try calling them as well.
My wife applied for sponsor spouse outland visa in may 2012 when she returned to canada, we got married in india in march 2012, but before marriage i and my mom apply for visitor visa to give her surprise in feb 2012 but i didnt mention that i know anyone in canada and i am going to visit her in canada. will this affect my application ? visitor visa got rejected.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
lalatata said:
You will be good then! No worries.
in the main pr form my lawyer mention visitor visa rejected before marriage . and in my seperate sheet describing about our relationship development(me and my wife) we clearly mention that i and my mom apply visitor visa before marriage to give her surprise. will this affect sponsor spouse application. but in visitor visa form we didnt mention my fiancee name or anything that i am going to visit her or any address or known person i know in canada , it was simply tourist visa with hotel booking and return flight booking.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpbs said:
in the main pr form my lawyer mention visitor visa rejected before marriage . and in my seperate sheet describing about our relationship development(me and my wife) we clearly mention that i and my mom apply visitor visa before marriage to give her surprise. will this affect sponsor spouse application. but in visitor visa form we didnt mention my fiancee name or anything that i am going to visit her or any address or known person i know in canada , it was simply tourist visa with hotel booking and return flight booking.
I agree, I think your explanation was pretty clear so there shouldn't be any trouble about the visa rejection. My husband's visitor visa was also rejected but it didn't seem to affect us (he just got PR).

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravi3553 said:
i guys, i am new to this forum, i am engaged and going to get married on october, i am arranging for the application and planning to apply from india when i go for marriage , pls advice me guys
One thing I would ask after looking at your profile - are you applying under FSWP and ALSO under spousal sponsorship? If so, make sure you manage the requirements of both programs properly especially in terms of changes to your marital status...if you make a mistake you could invalidate your eligibility...

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
lalatata said:
Thanks. I've been waiting since last Thursday. I'll wait a few more days, not that I have a choice :-(

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
Might be me - I applied June 26 or so...will be an interesting read now!
yeah, lets wait and see what comes out in your notes.. there is another 19 Jan applicant whizbee who i think applied for notes and acording to him he see nothing in them! I hope its not the same for u. when did u apply?

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
mountain_pirate said:
Hi mountain_pirate,
Sharing my experience. I sent email enquiry to New Delhi VO on June 8th and got reply today July 10th. Nearly after one month.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
jpbs said:
Thank u amira , would like to share my case please reply if u can :-

My question and my message is can i get spouse :-

hi, my wife apply for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is original pr from india(main applicant) got PR in india in 2009 and stays in canda from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband(dependant visa) got expired in india 2 years back. and i am divorcee from india divorce in dec. 2011.she is also indian but went to canada in 2010 with her daughter, we both meet online from matrimonial website marriage portal www.shaadi.com , i was in india and she was in canada she has 11 yrs daughter from 1st marriage, i know and we both dont have problem too, but will it affect our visa case. can u suggest will this kind of case gets PR visa.
i had never travlled to canada before , but before our marriage i and my mom in feb 2012 apply for visitor visa, wants to get surprised got rejected, wants to give her surprise. i had travel few asian countries and uk for business purpose for few days, between 2005 and 2007
her(wife) age is 33 and mine(husband) is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding in india in march 2012 and than honeymoon celebrated mine birthday party in april 2012 with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together till april 2012 and with all photos , bills , forms, wedding cards, divorce degree, etc etc.can u help is this case straightforward or complicated. can i get sponsor spouse visa or not. she is working in canada.
i miss them both
Yes, I do not any reason what so ever for you to NOT get the VISA. However, as your case is a little complicated, you most probably will be called for an Interview in Delhi. BTW, did you clear the stage 1 ? I mean did your wife got her sponsorship approval letter/email and now is your file transferred to new delhi ? Or did you just applied and waiting for stage 1 approval first?