+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
MUMPY said:
hello all members
can some one help me out i send my passport in feb but till now it says in process my first marriage anniversary is on 6th aug is it possible i can apply visitor visa because idont want to miss my fist anniversary don't want to celebrate it alone any one has any views on this please help me out will be really grateful
thanks
mumpy
I am in the same boat as you Mumpy. My wedding anniversary is on July 24th. In our case we contacted our MP and since then we seen a bit of movement but we seem to be at a standstill at the moment. As far as a visitor visa, the chances for you to get one are very slim. It is easier to get your sponsor to come to India than for you to go to Canada. I tried to have my husband come for the New Year as I was giving birth to our daughter but his visitor visa got denied twice because of his ties here in Canada and the Immigration Officer did not believe that my husband would go back in India after his vacation even if he had a house and a job back home,
Good luck.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
lalatata said:
Done!

jazzi2001
fadil80
nancy
ankit_sonam
mountain_pirate
whizbee
rv_maria
huerlaw

Where are you guys? Updates?
I am right here. The last update I have is from June 5 when I went In Process. Haven't had a PPR yet. So my status is In process as of June 5 without getting a PPR yet. The spreadsheet incorrectly shows May 5 as my In process day. I might have sent the wrong date (typo) previously.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
lalatata said:
Not sure why you say that cause I see people making updates to it for sure...
I can see it fine now. I don't know why it was appearing blank to me last night and this morning.

pjmin

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
Doc's Request.
13-08-2012 Req for missing form
File Transfer...
02-05-2012/ In Process 16-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-06-2012/ ND rec'd 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2012
lalatata said:
ashunandal
mit8383
dasammy
nakash
pjmin
ashkullar
image6000
arif.merchant
hkbasi
indocan
jot1988

More updates?????

No updates (from what I have on the left), just waiting waiting waiting...

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham6490 said:
We got DM on E-CAS today :) However, E-CAS did not change my wife's address to the Canadian address as of yet. Is this something to worry about? We had no interview request and no request for additional information. I hope everything is ok.

Also, in how many days can we expect her passport? Someone please respond. Thanks.
Great news! Very happy for you and apks too! As per the timeline for me, nani, rv_maria and inflight, the passport should be back in your hands in approx 5 days after DM on ecas. Update us when you get it. :)

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who recently got DM and received their passport back, please let me know if your package included any forms to declare your possessions so you can import them duty free? My husband got the visa and COPR but I was sure those two forms should have been there too. If the older members are no longer around, kham6490 and apks, kindly respond when you can.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
amira_mais said:
Great news! Very happy for you and apks too! As per the timeline for me, nani, rv_maria and inflight, the passport should be back in your hands in approx 5 days after DM on ecas. Update us when you get it. :)
Just wondering who is the latest applicant who applied and or rcvd GCM notes?

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
Anyone who recently got DM and received their passport back, please let me know if your package included any forms to declare your possessions so you can import them duty free? My husband got the visa and COPR but I was sure those two forms should have been there too. If the older members are no longer around, kham6490 and apks, kindly respond when you can.
Amira , follow this -> http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5114-eng.html

CIC dont send you these forms, you can just grab them from a link on the above page. Essentially you should prepare a list of items you are bringing with you and good which will follow after you have arrived..

in short you should feel this form -> http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

If you just prepare a list of items and kinda of follow the format of information they are looking for in this form, when arrive in Canada, the CBSA officer will ask you such questions so that he/she can fill this form on your behalf.. if you dont want waste too much time standing while your love is waiting outside, i suggest you print this form, fill it yourself and just give it to the officer.. they will just use that form instead...

Hope this helps..

Cheers!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
Just wondering who is the latest applicant who applied and or rcvd GCM notes?
Might be me - I applied June 26 or so...will be an interesting read now!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
Amira , follow this -> http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5114-eng.html

CIC dont send you these forms, you can just grab them from a link on the above page. Essentially you should prepare a list of items you are bringing with you and good which will follow after you have arrived..

in short you should feel this form -> http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

If you just prepare a list of items and kinda of follow the format of information they are looking for in this form, when arrive in Canada, the CBSA officer will ask you such questions so that he/she can fill this form on your behalf.. if you dont want waste too much time standing while your love is waiting outside, i suggest you print this form, fill it yourself and just give it to the officer.. they will just use that form instead...

Hope this helps..

Cheers!
Wow, you're quick! I really appreciate the guidance! :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
Wow, you're quick! I really appreciate the guidance! :)
you are welcome! Cheers!

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
lalatata said:

Hope this helps..

Cheers!

lalatata,

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/menu-eng.html

This is the list of forms on CBSA's website. Do you know which other ones (apart from the one you mentioned) are relevant for landing and must be filled out for my wife entering Canada for the first time for establishment? All she is bringing is clothes, personal items, cell phone, mp3 player etc.

Nakash.

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
i guys, i am new to this forum, i am engaged and going to get married on october, i am arranging for the application and planning to apply from india when i go for marriage , pls advice me guys

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012
lalatata said:

Thanks for the valuable info lalatata, can you please let me know is there any other forms that i should fill out before landing? or just Form B4 .
Also I have visited Canada on a student visa on August 2010, I believe this entry is not counted as first point of arrival right? I am scared because i did not declare any good at that point of arrival.