+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
Hello everybody I need more views on my concern senior members plz help me out with this
Gratefully
Mumpy

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
MUMPY said:
Hello everybody I need more views on my concern senior members plz help me out with this
Gratefully
Mumpy
In my opinion, it does effect the case. cause you have reckless driving ticket and you have one year suspended license. i think that ticket will be clear from your record after 2 year from date was issued.

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
ashkhullar said:
hi hpatel
i am also noticing this for many days that few days back this thread was very active all were sharing their views but now a days it is not working i too check this forum many times in a day but nothing is new in this .........i think it can be becoz ND VO is not giving any type of news to us so thats why we have nothing to update & its so sad for all of us :(
Everyone is frustrated of waiting. As for me I keep checking all the posts but I don't take the time to share because there's nothing to share except my frustration at the delay in this process. Still waiting to hear back from my MP as I contacted him again to see what is going on in Delhi! I'll keep you guys updated when I know more. Good luck everyone!

karp2012

Feb 5, 2012
amira_mais said:
Last bit of good news...the passport arrived back today so it took 5 days. It appears the DM date was June 28.

lalatata, I can't access your spreadsheet - maybe you applied the same restrictions as I mistakenly did at first? After a number of members alerted me to it, I was able to open the sheet for viewing via the Share button on the top right.

Hey Amira,

Congrats!!!! Can you plz confirm how your husband got the passport?Was it by courier or normal post? Its been close to 2 weeks now and we haven't received our passports yet and I am starting to worry!!! Plz Kindly reply.

kham6490

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-15-2012
Passport Req..
22-05-2012- Received by ND on 23-05-2012-In Process-06-15-2012
amira_mais said:
Last bit of good news...the passport arrived back today so it took 5 days. It appears the DM date was June 28.

lalatata, I can't access your spreadsheet - maybe you applied the same restrictions as I mistakenly did at first? After a number of members alerted me to it, I was able to open the sheet for viewing via the Share button on the top right.
Wooohoo! Congratulations Amira! Best of luck for the next chapter of your life....finally as one :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
amira_mais said:

Congratulations! I have now opened the spread sheet for everyone to see and make edits as they like to their cases..

in_can

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-12
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Request
Sent already
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-12 (Started processing on ecas,Visa has same date)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Thanks, lalatata
lalatata said:
Congratulations! I have now opened the spread sheet for everyone to see and make edits as they like to their cases..

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karp2012 said:
Hey Amira,

Congrats!!!! Can you plz confirm how your husband got the passport?Was it by courier or normal post? Its been close to 2 weeks now and we haven't received our passports yet and I am starting to worry!!! Plz Kindly reply.
Thank you to apks, iyikk, mountain_pirate, karp - I sincerely appreciate all your good wishes and am hoping to see more positive news from you very soon.

karp, yes, the passport arrived by registered mail and had to be signed for. It arrived about 5-6 days after ecas was updated with the DM. Have you considered contacting the embassy via email or CSE to get a status update on your situation? 2 weeks is quite a while to wait after DM... :(

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
in_can said:
Thanks, lalatata
No problem.

I am going to keep this spread sheet open to all to add/update/edit case information for now. Please help everyone and yourself by ensuring the information is up to date!

Cheers!

karp2012

Feb 5, 2012
amira_mais said:
Thank you to apks, iyikk, mountain_pirate, karp - I sincerely appreciate all your good wishes and am hoping to see more positive news from you very soon.

karp, yes, the passport arrived by registered mail and had to be signed for. It arrived about 5-6 days after ecas was updated with the DM. Have you considered contacting the embassy via email or CSE to get a status update on your situation? 2 weeks is quite a while to wait after DM... :(

Thanks for the reply amira!!! I really appreciate it.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
lalatata said:
thanks lalatata :)
i added one more column "interview" to the spreadsheet and if any of the member had/have interview please add here.
and i started one new thread for applicants with interview so we can share our interview experience there. please join this thread and give your valuable suggestions to others

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interviews-for-new-delhi-applicants-t110520.0.html#new
thanks and goood luck :)

kpg16

Mar 9, 2012
Hello:

I am planning to travel to India in the next few weeks. I am the sponsor and a canadian citizen. My wife's application has been with CHC-New Delhi for 15+ months. I am planning to visit the New Delhi visa office to enquire about the immigration file. Does anyone have any experiences with visiting the New Delhi office? Procedures and what to expect?

Cheers!

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
kpg16 said:
Hello:

I am planning to travel to India in the next few weeks. I am the sponsor and a canadian citizen. My wife's application has been with CHC-New Delhi for 15+ months. I am planning to visit the New Delhi visa office to enquire about the immigration file. Does anyone have any experiences with visiting the New Delhi office? Procedures and what to expect?

Cheers!
Hello Kpg16

15+months? Is your case complicated?
Have you tried to contact New Delhi before through MP / GCMS notes.

All the best . Hope you could meet your VO in delhi and get the DM there itself. Please share your experience with us

kpg16

Mar 9, 2012
Not really, our case is quite simple and straight forward. we have actually gotten approved already. reason for the delay is related to a DMP medical screw up.

Yes, I have contacted Delhi through local MP, Office of Jason Kenney, CSE email and GCMS notes, all numerous times. And per my experience GCMS notes is the best source or the bible of your file. Hope this helps you.

I was trying to search for people that have had experiences with visiting the New Delhi office. Are they helpful or they just stop you from entering? Are they any appointment procedures/phone numbers etc? Basically what do I expect when I get there.

dasammy

May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Passport Req..
06-06-2012, Reached VO on 08-06-2012
Hi everyone,

I received this email from CHC-ND. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF EVERYONE GETS THIS EMAIL AND WHAT THIS MEANS.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.
Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.
This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required. Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.
Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.