+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
Cricket365 said:
I believe Conditional permanent residence has been established since March 2012. Does anyone has any information about this? Please share if you have any such information.
hello there what is this conditional thing
thanks

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
My question and my message is can i get spouse :-

hi my wife wants to applly for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is original pr(main applicant) from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. yrs.for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband got expired in india 2 years back. and i am divorcee from india divorce in dec. 2011.she is also indian but went to canada in 2010 we both meet online from matrimonial website marriage portal, i was in india and she was in canada she has 11 yrs daughter from 1st marriage, i know and we both dont have problem too, but will it affect our visa case. can u suggest will this kind of case gets visa.
i had never travlled to canada before , but before our marriage i and my mom in feb 2012 apply for visitor visa got rejected, wants to give her surprise. i had travel few asian countries and uk for business purpose for few days.
her age is 33 and mine is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding in india in march 2012 honeymoon celebrated mine birthday party with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together in april 2012 and with all photos , bills , forms, wedding cards, divorce degree, etc etc.can u help is this case straightforward or complicated. can i get sponsor spouse visa or not. she is working in canada.

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
ind-nan said:
They asked me FBI document since I stayed in US for 2 years.
You havent submitted fbi report. Howlong does it take to turn from in process to decision made?

raj saxena

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 nov 2011
AOR Received.
20 jan 2012
Med's Done....
recived
Interview........
23 aug 2012
Passport Req..
6 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued 9TH OCT
LANDED..........
15 oct
whizbee said:
Congrats! Have a great life ahead.
congrats !!!!!!! can you tell me about your case ? is it spouse visa and which additional documents chc new delhi requested?

karp2012

Feb 5, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My status changed to Decision Made from Application Received directly after I submitted my husbands and son's PP in April 2012.

My Timeline is as follows

Filed application in Dec 2011
Sponsorship approved Feb 2011
Passport request Mar 2012
Passport sent on April 2012
Additional Doc requested in April 2012
Decision Made on June 22nd still waiting for passport

My question is how long does it take to receive the passport? We live in Bangalore!!!

Do we get a mail or call? How do i track my Passport?

I am starting to worry now, its been a week and still no courier? My ECAS status says decision made and If i try with my husbands UCI it still says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". His ECAS status has been like this always. We mailed to NewDelhi to get the status and they replied back to him saying they are processing the file.

This is the detailed status on my Decision Made. Did everybody receive similar status?

We received null XXX's application for permanent residence on December 30, 2011.

We started processing null XXX's application on June 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXX's application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision.

Kindly Show some light in this regard!!!!

Thanks in Advance.

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
jpbs said:
My question and my message is can i get spouse :-

hi my wife wants to applly for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is original pr(main applicant) from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. yrs.for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband got expired in india 2 years back. and i am divorcee from india divorce in dec. 2011.she is also indian but went to canada in 2010 we both meet online from matrimonial website marriage portal, i was in india and she was in canada she has 11 yrs daughter from 1st marriage, i know and we both dont have problem too, but will it affect our visa case. can u suggest will this kind of case gets visa.
i had never travlled to canada before , but before our marriage i and my mom in feb 2012 apply for visitor visa got rejected, wants to give her surprise. i had travel few asian countries and uk for business purpose for few days.
her age is 33 and mine is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding in india in march 2012 honeymoon celebrated mine birthday party with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together in april 2012 and with all photos , bills , forms, wedding cards, divorce degree, etc etc.can u help is this case straightforward or complicated. can i get sponsor spouse visa or not. she is working in canada.

You Absolutely qualify to be sponsored. trust me your case is still straight forward compare to others..

they cant deny your case just because you are divorced and her husband passed away, the worst they can do is call you guys in for an interview and discuss the matter in detail...

In terms of documents make sure you provide me them as much as you can.

In terms of the interview process they might ask you questions about your previous realtionship as to why you got divorced because they would want to make sure it doesnt happen again, Plus the policies has changed as well for the spousal sponsorship which will work in your favour..

So as long as you prbvide all the documents, wedding proof, relationship proof with some reference letter from both sides i dond think so there will be an issue with your case.

Sumit

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012
raj saxena said:
congrats !!!!!!! can you tell me about your case ? is it spouse visa and which additional documents chc new delhi requested?
Thanks, yes it is spouse visa. They asked me FBI report.

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
karp2012 said:
Hello Everyone,

My status changed to Decision Made from Application Received directly after I submitted my husbands and son's PP in April 2012.

My Timeline is as follows

Filed application in Dec 2011
Sponsorship approved Feb 2011
Passport request Mar 2012
Passport sent on April 2012
Additional Doc requested in April 2012
Decision Made on June 22nd still waiting for passport

My question is how long does it take to receive the passport? We live in Bangalore!!!

Do we get a mail or call? How do i track my Passport?

I am starting to worry now, its been a week and still no courier? My ECAS status says decision made and If i try with my husbands UCI it still says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". His ECAS status has been like this always. We mailed to NewDelhi to get the status and they replied back to him saying they are processing the file.

This is the detailed status on my Decision Made. Did everybody receive similar status?

We received null XXX's application for permanent residence on December 30, 2011.

We started processing null XXX's application on June 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXX's application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision.

Kindly Show some light in this regard!!!!

Thanks in Advance.

Hi congrats! That's great news! I have the exact same timeline as u. I applied for my husband in dec 2011, got approved in feb, PPR in feb, passport sent in march and ever since the status has been "application received". Havnt heard anything. No interview requests, no additional documents request, nothing. My husband lived in Canada for 8 years. Can't wait for him to be back :(

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas shows decision made and the Canadian address for my husband! Not sure if it happened yesterday or today. I had been checking ecas 3 times a day for the past 5 months and the first time I skipped a day, this wonderful news was waiting for me! :D It's such an amazing but strange thing to get this news out of the blue. Like someone recently said, the visa will come, we don't know when but it will come.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
amira_mais said:
Ecas shows decision made and the Canadian address for my husband! Not sure if it happened yesterday or today. I had been checking ecas 3 times a day for the past 5 months and the first time I skipped a day, this wonderful news was waiting for me! :D It's such an amazing but strange thing to get this news out of the blue. Like someone recently said, the visa will come, we don't know when but it will come.
OMG! Congratssss!! So happy for you!! Have a great life ahead! :D

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Take print screen of ur fb chats..And get their hard copies.
I shared very few call records. Actually, I showed our phone bills.. Share email prints..
thomas_saint said:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply... I was able to take the skype call and chat logs... but how to take our Facebook chat's? do I have to take a screen chat of all the chats ? is there any alternate way to take a print of all the chats we had?

I use two mobile number's to call my wife... one is my post paid Vodafone number which I get bill everymonth to my residence address... but sometimes I call my wife with my Prepaid airtel number, i was able to get a monthly bill for the call's i made with that number from Airtel... but it has only the number and my email address and I took the number giving my proof only.. will the VO accept my prepaid number bill?

Please share your thoughts ..