+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whizbee said:
I can't access it.
whizbee and others: I realized the settings were too restrictive and changed them to "anyone who has the link can view". That should fix the problem. Please try again and let me know if it works.

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012

Hi, I had this same issue, but the mistake was from my side. I submitted the state PCC instead of FBI. To realize this it took almost 1 and half month, as the CIC ND did not mentioned clearly. From which foreign country you need to get the PCC? Double check that there is no mistake on your side. Usually the PCC is valid for one year.

Has anyone been in a situation where they have been asked to submit the PCC although they have submitted it already?

My spouse received a letter to submit the PCC but we have already submitted it. It would take a minimum of 5 weeks for her to get PCC from the foreign country again.

Could this be a mistake on the part of New Delhi ? Can we call someone regarding this?

Thanks.

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012
chinthu3k said:
Hi,

Has anyone been in a situation where their medicals are about to expire before the visa is issued ?

Is it advisable to voluntarily re-take the medicals again and submit them before New Delhi requests you to do so in order to minimize the wait time?

Thank you.
Yes there are few people who have redone the medical after they got the request from CIC. It is not advisable to voluntarily re-take the medicals again, since they CIC might not accept until they request.

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am so happy to share the good news, my status shows Decision Made finally after a long wait from Feb 2012.

My timeline
Filed application on Sept 2011
Sponsorship approved Nov 2011
Passport request Jan 2012
Passport sent on Feb 2012
Additional Doc required twice on Feb and April 2012
Decision Made June 29th, waiting for passport.

Thank you God.

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012
MUMPY said:
hello senior members hoping for reply my wie applied my file on Nov i saw people who applied in Jan Feb are getting decission made i am really scared what's going on with my case it has been 7.5 months since i have filed my case my only concern is i have a driving suspension for a year but that was is 2009 and i paid fine for it and i attended the cource for 6 months .does anybody know if that is effecting my application.it it delaying my application
thanks
manpret
Hello Mumpy,

My husband applied my sponsorship on Sept 2011, and only yesterday my status changed to Decision Made, so just be calm as each case differ and all depends on the VO officer. I would advise you to apply for GCMS notes, it was really helpful for us to see the bring forward date. Have faith...

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Question for peeps who have rcvd GCMS notes - How far apart are the Bring Forward dates? A month? A week?

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
amira - Thanks. Also, Mountain Pirate's ecas shows In Process.

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
ind-nan said:
Hello Mumpy,

My husband applied my sponsorship on Sept 2011, and only yesterday my status changed to Decision Made, so just be calm as each case differ and all depends on the VO officer. I would advise you to apply for GCMS notes, it was really helpful for us to see the bring forward date. Have faith...
thanks for the reply how long does it take to get reply back for gcms
thanks

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
I believe Conditional permanent residence has been established since March 2012. Does anyone has any information about this? Please share if you have any such information.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ind-nan said:
Hello Friends,

I am so happy to share the good news, my status shows Decision Made finally after a long wait from Feb 2012.

My timeline

Thank you God.
Congrats! Have a great life ahead.

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
ind-nan said:
Hello Friends,

My timeline

Thank you God.
Hi,

what kind of documents the CIC is requesting ? any idea?

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
Cricket365 said:
I believe Conditional permanent residence has been established since March 2012. Does anyone has any information about this? Please share if you have any such information.
Hi,

As per the CIC website update on march 9, 2012,

Under the new proposal, now open for further public input, a spouse or partner being sponsored by a Canadian or permanent resident would be required to live together with their sponsor in a legitimate relationship for two years following receipt of their permanent resident status in Canada. If these steps are not pursued, the sponsored spouse or partner’s status could be revoked, possibly leading to their removal and in some instances, criminal charges could also be laid. For all legitimate relationships, the condition would cease to apply once the conditional period has elapsed.

The proposed conditional measure would help deter people from engaging in a relationship, such as a marriage or a common law partnership, for the purpose of acquiring status or privilege under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This measure would apply to all spouses in relationships of two years or less who have no children with their sponsor at the time of the sponsorship application.

Hope this helps...

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
thomas_saint said:
Hi,

As per the CIC website update on march 9, 2012,

Under the new proposal, now open for further public input, a spouse or partner being sponsored by a Canadian or permanent resident would be required to live together with their sponsor in a legitimate relationship for two years following receipt of their permanent resident status in Canada. If these steps are not pursued, the sponsored spouse or partner's status could be revoked, possibly leading to their removal and in some instances, criminal charges could also be laid. For all legitimate relationships, the condition would cease to apply once the conditional period has elapsed.

The proposed conditional measure would help deter people from engaging in a relationship, such as a marriage or a common law partnership, for the purpose of acquiring status or privilege under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This measure would apply to all spouses in relationships of two years or less who have no children with their sponsor at the time of the sponsorship application.

Hope this helps...
The time given for public inputs was till April 9, 2012 . So by now there should be some decision