+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
I did a follow up with my MP yesterday. My MP sent an enquiry to ND.
ND replied very next day, ie today, saying exactly what we know already - the application is awaiting final review by the officer. Once its done, they will make a decision and return the passport.

but this time they didnt give any timeline like 4 weeks...So it can come anyday.

all the best to those who are awaiting results.

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
vengat83 said:
I did a follow up with my MP yesterday. My MP sent an enquiry to ND.
ND replied very next day, ie today, saying exactly what we know already - the application is awaiting final review by the officer. Once its done, they will make a decision and return the passport.

but this time they didnt give any timeline like 4 weeks...So it can come anyday.

all the best to those who are awaiting results.
Oh good,,,atleast they should have given you bring forward date which makes u more happy.

I'll wait for 2 weeks more to finish of my two months mark and contact ND again.

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
SFO said:
wait one & half month more.If there is no progress in ur case,Contact ur local MP.U will get ur update in few days.
I already left a message at my MP to get his opinion on the matter. If he feels like we should inquire I will, otherwise we will wait a bit. My husband is getting anxious back in India and can't wait to be with be and our daughter.
Thanks for the advice.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
SBDelhi said:
it means the e cas status shows "in process"
Any idea how does the VO sends back the passport after stamping? Do they use Indian Registered post for which they need someone in the house to sign at delivery time? What happens if there is no body at home when they reach your home? Do they come back next day or leave a note or a contact number to arrange another time for pickup or deliver? Any help will be appreciated!

arpit123

Jun 11, 2012
Hey guys my wife is in canada and i am an indian citizen living in USA. She filed for my PR on March 14 2012. File has been processed in Canada and transferred to india CHC ND for further processing last week. My address on file is USA address.

Now according to the comments i have been reading CHC ND will send PPR to my US address via mail. Do they send some kind of box in which i can send my passport or i need to send it normally via FEDEX or UPS? is it safe?

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
arpit123 said:
Hey guys my wife is in canada and i am an indian citizen living in USA. She filed for my PR on March 14 2012. File has been processed in Canada and transferred to india CHC ND for further processing last week. My address on file is USA address.

Now according to the comments i have been reading CHC ND will send PPR to my US address via mail. Do they send some kind of box in which i can send my passport or i need to send it normally via FEDEX or UPS? is it safe?
Don't send you Passport to CHC via mail/courier anything, unless you're in India. It is ILLEGAL to send Indian passports across borders through mail. Also, CHC-ND WILL NOT send your passport back to US. I am aware of a case where a Nepalese citizen living in US (kinda like you) had sent her passport to CHC-ND through fedex and CHC refused to mail it to US and instead sent it to Nepal. In case of Nepal, it is legal to mail passport across border. So if CHC would not mail a passport back to US when it is legal by Nepalese law, I can't see how they would send yours back to US. I would email CHC-ND telling them that you live in the US and send you a PPR only when they're close to making decision. Like in case of Nepalese they sent us PPRs two months after file transfer whereas for Indians it's two weeks. So you could hold on to your passport a month longer that way.

You could theoretically have someone courier your passport to VO from India with a return address in India and have them bring it back to you (although it is quite risky). But there is no way VO will mail your passport to US. Best choice, be honest to VO and ask them for their advice.

arpit123

Jun 11, 2012
mountain_pirate said:
Don't send you Passport to CHC via mail/courier anything, unless you're in India. It is ILLEGAL to send Indian passports across borders through mail. Also, CHC-ND WILL NOT send your passport back to US. I am aware of a case where a Nepalese citizen living in US (kinda like you) had sent her passport to CHC-ND through fedex and CHC refused to mail it to US and instead sent it to Nepal. In case of Nepal, it is legal to mail passport across border. So if CHC would not mail a passport back to US when it is legal by Nepalese law, I can't see how they would send yours back to US. I would email CHC-ND telling them that you live in the US and send you a PPR only when they're close to making decision. Like in case of Nepalese they sent us PPRs two months after file transfer whereas for Indians it's two weeks. So you could hold on to your passport a month longer that way.

You could theoretically have someone courier your passport to VO from India with a return address in India and have them bring it back to you (although it is quite risky). But there is no way VO will mail your passport to US. Best choice, be honest to VO and ask them for their advice.
Thanks for the response that really gave me a clear picture..anybody else has the same case as of mine and is an Indian citizen who can advise me on this.

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
Can some one plz reply me whether below steps are correct inorder to order GCMS CAIPS notes?

Download IMM 5563E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (SIGN BY SPONSOR)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf (SIGN BY SPONSOR AND APPLICANT)

MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE AND PRINT OUT THE RECIEPT (FILLTHE CREDIT CARD INFO)THEN PUT THE RECIPET WITH THE FORM

ATTACH THE THREE FORMS TOGHTHER AND E-MIAL THEM TO THE BELOW ADDRESS

ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
HEYYYYYYYY

My wife got a call from ND today.
A lady, with indian accent, spoke on the phone, and clearly explained why she called.

She informed my wife that our PR is approved and they will stamp the visa and send it to us and we should be getting it in a week or 10 days.
She told she made the call only to confirm that if my wife can travel before july 07, our medical expiry.

She even told that, they told my MP yesterday that it is still in process. But today they made the decision.

Our anniversary is on 20-june, even if she cant make it before that, we are happy that atlast we have a good news to celebrate!!!!

Thanks to the God Almighty !!!!!

All the best to those who are waiting !

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
E-cas still shows in process...

The lady on the phone from ND told my wife that the system usually gets updated only after a week.

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
vengat83 said:
HEYYYYYYYY

A lady, with indian accent, spoke on the phone, and clearly explained why she called.

She informed my wife that our PR is approved and they will stamp the visa and send it to us and we should be getting it in a week or 10 days.
She told she made the call only to confirm that if my wife can travel before july 07, our medical expiry.

She even told that, they told my MP yesterday that it is still in process. But today they made the decision.

Our anniversary is on 20-june, even if she cant make it before that, we are happy that atlast we have a good news to celebrate!!!!

congrats ...

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Very happy for you and your wife! Many Congrats!!!!!

vengat83 said:
HEYYYYYYYY

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Congrats Vengat! I am so happy for you!! Have a great life ahead! :D

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
vengat83 said:
HEYYYYYYYY

Congratulations vengat :)

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......