+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
welkin16 said:
i have going through lots of threads since I have been waiting myself too...and reading all those threads....even though it has not been mentioned in CIC websites or whateva....but after reading all those threads it has been generalized that canadian addresses being updated in spouse's status is a very good sign....according to different threads....before the status changed into DM, the addresses magically showed up in spouse's status.... I wish i could see that for myself pretty soon....i would be so happy if that happens.....so all the best....get ready to get a good news pretty soon....
Hi welkin,

You seems to applied couple days before i did, whats ur status says currently?

Did they requested to submit additional doc / have u heard anything from ND CIC yet?

I received PPR last week of march and submitted on 2april and on 19th april it went to Inprocess and nothing after that.

I will be enquiring my local MP today here hope that helps a little bit. gud luck with urs too

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hey aniadoor,

I believe your wife is near the end of the process and you guys will be getting a DM soon. I have seen the sponsors Canadian address show up only right after the Visa has been issued. But, maybe their switching it up alittle bit. This way you know at least they are looking at your application too.

aniadoor said:
Hey Guys,

Today In my wife's status, they updated my Canadian Address, does that mean something? FYI her status changed to in process from April 13th.
Please let me know if you guys experienced something like this. Also can I expect something soon?

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hey kiwinijjar,

I don't think it's good to have the incorrect name on file...I would either send in a fax/inquiry because your sister in law doesn't want her Visa and paperwork to have the incorrect info on it. It should match her passport information.

PS after sending in the additional documents, it will take some time for them to process your file maybe a month or so. But again you never know with ND!!!

kiwinijjar said:
hi my sister in laws name is spelt wrong on the ecas and the spousal letter. my brother is sponsoring her. how much of a problem is this? it is in delhi right now.

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
nanipanjakadi said:
Hi welkin,

Did they requested to submit additional doc / have u heard anything from ND CIC yet?

I received PPR last week of march and submitted on 2april and on 19th april it went to Inprocess and nothing after that.

I will be enquiring my local MP today here hope that helps a little bit. gud luck with urs too
Hi,
My status says In Process....they started processing my file on i think 5th April.....i just received a letter asking for passport, landing fees and police report....i have already paid my landing fee and submitted my police clearance from Nepal (my home country) and US (currently living here)...so just waiting....finger crossed.....i wish i could contact any MP and ask for their help....but don't have anyone to help except for the fact that I have to wait.....

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
Today i walk down to my MP office to get some feedback,

Please be advised that we have received everything on this application and expect to finalise it soon. The decision and the passport will be mailed to the applicant through registered post soon. Till then, she is requested to await our contact.

Sounds like a good news to be expected soon :) Keeping my fingers cross

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanipanjakadi said:
Today i walk down to my MP office to get some feedback,

Please be advised that we have received everything on this application and expect to finalise it soon. The decision and the passport will be mailed to the applicant through registered post soon. Till then, she is requested to await our contact.

Sounds like a good news to be expected soon :) Keeping my fingers cross
Wow! Your MP was able to get an answer from Delhi that quickly? How lovely for you! Now expecting to see your next positive update shortly :D

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
pandapenda said:
hii yaa for sure will post when he gets his passport in the mail
DId he get the passport yet??

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
san360 said:
Hope you will receive it in the next few days. However you can call CHC New Delhi and ask if your passport is dispatched. This way at least you would know whether it is dispatched or not.
Hey San, I did call today, but unfortunately- they don't do enquiries over the phone. There is an automated operator that speaks, and the ONLY way you can speak to someone over the phone is if you are a Canadian having an emergency.

The only other way is email (which I sent yesterday), fax, or mail. My hope is either the passport comes in by Tuesday or the MP contacting them

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
kiwinijjar said:
how long does new delhi take to process a file after facebook, email, phone bills have been sent?
It depends on when your next "Bring Forward" date is- which is also depended on your visa officer

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
vengat83 said:
it takes 10-12 "business days". thats the standard they give.
If that's so- then this is my 9th day, and I should get it by next Wednesday latest!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
aniadoor said:
Hey Guys,

Today In my wife's status, they updated my Canadian Address, does that mean something? FYI her status changed to in process from April 13th.
Please let me know if you guys experienced something like this. Also can I expect something soon?
As some of us have already answered, YES that is a positive thing. Usually, that happens after the case is approved. Do you only see the city and province, or the full Canada address on your wife's status?

ps- Sorry for bombing the thread guys, I just got a chance to catch up :D

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
nanipanjakadi said:
Hi welkin,

I got my Visa approved a month after they started to process my application, so don't worry! You should be hearing some good news end of this month or first week of June (if all is straight fwd)

aniadoor

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
14-02-2012 (changed to 'In Process' on 16 April)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
CanadiansWife said:
As some of us have already answered, YES that is a positive thing. Usually, that happens after the case is approved. Do you only see the city and province, or the full Canada address on your wife's status?

ps- Sorry for bombing the thread guys, I just got a chance to catch up :D
Thanks for the replay , yes my full address including postal code. :)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
ashunandal said:
i am Indian citezen and went to UK to study, came to india, and then went back again for last two months of my visa, then back again to india. i got my police clearance sent to india after I left UK for the first time? do I need to apply again for PC for the last 2 months that i returned to UK? we submitted out PC with application before the 3 month time frame they give. :eek: :eek: :eek:

PLEASE HELP and thanks in advance! :)
Technically- NO. You have to be in a country in a 6month period. Since you only went back for 3 months... that time period would not count.

BUT- not sure if this is true because there is no source to confirm it- but from experiences of people on this forum- who ever has a history with UK - 6 months or more- their background check has taken a while! (For some at least), so just be prepared!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
aniadoor said:
Thanks for the replay , yes my full address including postal code. :)
Ok, for me- only my husbands city and province shows. I wonder why! :-\ But then it also says "Decision Made"