+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-05-2012(in process 18jun2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
Can you please tell me which address should i courier my passport too?

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

or
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

Or both are same address?

Thanks

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

apks said:
Can you please tell me which address should i courier my passport too?

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

or
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

Or both are same address?

Thanks

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Finally guys the wait is over, I've got great news as well ...my husband got his VISA & passport today !!! Yaaayaayaaaaa Oooyaa ;D

I am sure you all know how it feels to be waiting this crazy longggg and finally hearing the most wonderful awesome news ever. ;D But, it's so true, you really don't know how long this process can really take, it's emotionally draining and painful but guys have faith and patience and everyone will get the good news soon ;) My husband and I have waited since July 2011, for him this process was much harder and it was tough...real tough, but it happened and now he's a happy guy :)

Congrats to everyone who's got their VISA's abad.vs , vir_ajay , pandapenda , borntowin and CanadiansWife and my apologies to anyone else whom I've missed.

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-05-2012(in process 18jun2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
indian_spouse said:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

Thanks a lot!!

aniadoor

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
14-02-2012 (changed to 'In Process' on 16 April)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
magnolia said:
Finally guys the wait is over, I've got great news as well ...my husband got his VISA & passport today !!! Yaaayaayaaaaa Oooyaa ;D

I am sure you all know how it feels to be waiting this crazy longggg and finally hearing the most wonderful awesome news ever. ;D But, it's so true, you really don't know how long this process can really take, it's emotionally draining and painful but guys have faith and patience and everyone will get the good news soon ;) My husband and I have waited since July 2011, for him this process was much harder and it was tough...real tough, but it happened and now he's a happy guy :)

Congrats to everyone who's got their VISA's abad.vs , vir_ajay , pandapenda , borntowin and CanadiansWife and my apologies to anyone else whom I've missed.
Congrts magnolia, let every old members get it, we are the Nov batch :p

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
vir_ajay said:
got my passport with shiny shiny visa ..yahooooooooooooooo
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

going to book my flight on around 29 may to 1 jun .. cant wait any more ....

thank you thank you so much to friends for your support and love..

sorry friend but i wan't be able to answer you till coming Sunday...but soon i back to home i will...you can send me mail also ...

Thanks to all .. :) :) :) :) :) can't express my happiness yahooooooooo

Congrats a lot vir_ajay !!!!!

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hi agalyaa,

Basically it sounds like their at the final stage of reviewing your file but your file is waiting in a pile of applications for the immigration officer to look at. They need you to do nothing but just wait, be patient and they will contact you once they make their decision.

There is a spreadsheet on this thread you can look at and see where your timeline fits in. Don't be confused or tensed, all you can do is just wait. They only reply to inquiries which have gone over the 6months wait period. It took them 1 month to respond back to our inquiry.

Be patient and Good luck ;)

agalyaa said:
re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
May 2 (13 days ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We have recieved the your passport and your file is under final review queue.For now, there is no action required on your part.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031

please let me know what is the meaning for this mail? after that my visa is applied for family spouse visa. my husbnd is in canada im in india. iam waiting for pr stamping canadian visa. i sent so many mails after this mail but no reply from them. my passport sent march 19th and they received 21st mar 2012. my ecas status is in process. in that status medical and all certificates have been received. so im waiting sometimes i am very tensed and confused. so plz tell me and reply me what is the process going on?

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
Borntowin said:
Today I received my shining visa + PP by hand.

I have updated my timeline in the profile.

Good luck to everyone.

Regards,

Andrew
Congrats !!!!

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
agalyaa said:
re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
May 2 (13 days ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We have recieved the your passport and your file is under final review queue.For now, there is no action required on your part.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031

please let me know what is the meaning for this mail? after that my visa is applied for family spouse visa. my husbnd is in canada im in india. iam waiting for pr stamping canadian visa. i sent so many mails after this mail but no reply from them. my passport sent march 19th and they received 21st mar 2012. my ecas status is in process. in that status medical and all certificates have been received. so im waiting sometimes i am very tensed and confused. so plz tell me and reply me what is the process going on?

Dont worry....Mine is also exactly in the same status, and so are few others in this forum.
When did you apply ?

This means, they have received all your files and waiting for the final approval, hopefully you will get it within a month or two.

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
magnolia said:

WOWW...congrats magnolia....the long wait is over !!!!

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
I have got a good news as well today !!!!!!!

I walked in to my MP office, exactly after one week of submitting my request.
As usual, the assistant was very helpful.
He checked and let me know that I got a reply from ND and it is positive.
He told me the following - "All the necessary documents have been collected with regards to your case, there is nothing pending. So far it looks good. The application has been queued up for final review by the officer and once it happens they will dispatch the visa. Also, they intimated that the review will happen in about 4 weeks from May 10th 2012".

MP's assistant also told me that, wait till June 10th and see what you get. We will send another follow up on June 11th asking what is the status of the final review and when you will get the passport back !

I am seriously hoping that his words come true and we will get the visa by June 10th-June 15th timeframe.
Its already been a week since they gave this status. So three more weeks to go !

Also, coincidentally, My application was sent to ND on Dec 12th. Taking 6 months time as posted in website, by June 12th I should get something !

I will check back after 3 weeks. In case you want to update the excel, just send me a private message along with name and timeline.

All the best to all those who are waiting.

san360

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/11/2011
Doc's Request.
26/03/2012
AOR Received.
14/01/2012
File Transfer...
24/01/2012
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2012 and Sent on 17-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
magnolia said:

Congratulations magnolia and others who have got their visas. It is amazing to see many people are gitting visas.

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hey Vengat, thanks for the congrats :D

Good call in going to see the MP's assistant ;) Thank you sooo much for keeping the spreadsheet up to date as always !!! You've been doing an amazing job!! I wish you good luck, good news soon...you know how it works and when it happens it's all over !!

vengat83 said:
WOWW...congrats magnolia....the long wait is over !!!!

san360

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/11/2011
Doc's Request.
26/03/2012
AOR Received.
14/01/2012
File Transfer...
24/01/2012
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2012 and Sent on 17-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
vengat83 said:
I have got a good news as well today !!!!!!!

I walked in to my MP office, exactly after one week of submitting my request.
As usual, the assistant was very helpful.
He checked and let me know that I got a reply from ND and it is positive.
He told me the following - "All the necessary documents have been collected with regards to your case, there is nothing pending. So far it looks good. The application has been queued up for final review by the officer and once it happens they will dispatch the visa. Also, they intimated that the review will happen in about 4 weeks from May 10th 2012".

MP's assistant also told me that, wait till June 10th and see what you get. We will send another follow up on June 11th asking what is the status of the final review and when you will get the passport back !

I am seriously hoping that his words come true and we will get the visa by June 10th-June 15th timeframe.
Its already been a week since they gave this status. So three more weeks to go !

Also, coincidentally, My application was sent to ND on Dec 12th. Taking 6 months time as posted in website, by June 12th I should get something !

I will check back after 3 weeks. In case you want to update the excel, just send me a private message along with name and timeline.

All the best to all those who are waiting.

Thanks vengat83. It is good news. Hope you will get through it soon.
By the way is your MP from the ruling party or opposition? Just curious.