+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
thanks Maplelover.....appreciate it.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
pandapenda said:
Hi guys...congrats to all those who got their visas esp my friend CanadiansWife :D:D:D hope you got your tan as well 8)

well as promised update from me...we got out CAIP notes. It shows Eligibility in progress which means they are still checking to see if our marriage is genuine. Security and background checks have not started. Medical is passed. They acknowledged receipt of the additional requested documents on March 18, 2012 but have still not even looked at it!!! There is no bring forward date mentioned on our CAIPs.

So basically, looks like we are in for the long haul. Since 6 months are already up on our file. I will be going in personally to meet my local MP next week. No point in going this week since its FRIDAY :p

Hi my friend! Thanks for the wishes :) you're so sweet!! Isn't it awesome how I did actually get a "decision made" while he was here with me? Just like how we talked about it ;)
The trip was a lot of fun, thanks! Although- I didn't get tanned much! We were outside majority of the time and the weather was great! We did the whole Universal Studios and Disney parks thing.

Ok so the wait for your notes are over! Why would they still be unsure of your relationship with the husband being genuine? Did you include enough pictures and other evidence? Is there an age difference?

I've noticed that they are harder on male applicants than female applicants!

Anyway, I'm sure your husband will get his visa within the next few weeks! This summer for sure! Definitely go visit your MP- that is a really really good idea. Let us know what they say :)

My passport with visa hasn't arrived yet at my grandma's house in Delhi!

rehan1981

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07-04-2012
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
09-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
My Timeline

Successfull full hearing in December 2011
file trransferred to New Delhi Jan2012
PP request, PCC and Medical request Feb 2012
Still waiting for the e-cas to be updated and hopefully to receive my PP back with Visa soon iA

anybody in the same timeline ?

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
rehan1981 said:
My Timeline

Successfull full hearing in December 2011
file trransferred to New Delhi Jan2012
PP request, PCC and Medical request Feb 2012
Still waiting for the e-cas to be updated and hopefully to receive my PP back with Visa soon iA

anybody in the same timeline ?
my timeline is similar to yours

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
ohhhhhhh god wish me luck ...i have an interview tomorrow at CHC-ND.. keeping my fingers crossed ... 8) 8)

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vir_ajay said:
ohhhhhhh god wish me luck ...i have an interview tomorrow at CHC-ND.. keeping my fingers crossed ... 8) 8)
all the very best!!!!!
hope u get ur visa

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
hi all (PLEASE HELP) :-\
i want to translate my "birth registration not found" certificate from Hindi to english. i found one company named certified translator in Delhi to do that but they said on their website " in India there is no licence or certification for translators". my question is -
can i get it done by any lawyer and notarized by public notary ?? ??? ::) ??? (dont want to go to delhi :-X)
in the guide for filling applicants forms they said "you can get it translated by anyone except family members but need to attach his/her affidavit with the notarized translated copy..
i got PPR before few days but didnt send my Passport yet because i want to send some additional documents with Passport to prove that we are still together in India. (airline ticket, recent photos) and i didnt send my Birth certificate with application so want to send now (my birth is not registered and trying to get it done but its going to take longer than PR process :eek: :eek: :eek: so sending "not found certificate" with parents affidavit and 10th certificate)
good luck everyone :)

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
you can get the translated certificate notarized and an affidavit signed by the same lawyer/notary. that should be sufficient

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
vir_ajay said:
ALL THE VERY BEST VIR AJAY...

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
pandapenda said:
Hi guys...congrats to all those who got their visas esp my friend CanadiansWife :D:D:D hope you got your tan as well 8)

well as promised update from me...we got out CAIP notes. It shows Eligibility in progress which means they are still checking to see if our marriage is genuine. Security and background checks have not started. Medical is passed. They acknowledged receipt of the additional requested documents on March 18, 2012 but have still not even looked at it!!! There is no bring forward date mentioned on our CAIPs.

So basically, looks like we are in for the long haul. Since 6 months are already up on our file. I will be going in personally to meet my local MP next week. No point in going this week since its FRIDAY :p
HI PANDAPENDA PLS CHK UR MSG BOX...

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
mapplelover said:
you can get the translated certificate notarized and an affidavit signed by the same lawyer/notary. that should be sufficient
ok, thanks and good luck for your visa :)

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
CanadiansWife said:
Hi my friend! Thanks for the wishes :) you're so sweet!! Isn't it awesome how I did actually get a "decision made" while he was here with me? Just like how we talked about it ;)
The trip was a lot of fun, thanks! Although- I didn't get tanned much! We were outside majority of the time and the weather was great! We did the whole Universal Studios and Disney parks thing.

Ok so the wait for your notes are over! Why would they still be unsure of your relationship with the husband being genuine? Did you include enough pictures and other evidence? Is there an age difference?

I've noticed that they are harder on male applicants than female applicants!

Anyway, I'm sure your husband will get his visa within the next few weeks! This summer for sure! Definitely go visit your MP- that is a really really good idea. Let us know what they say :)

My passport with visa hasn't arrived yet at my grandma's house in Delhi!
Hi, so in my CAIPS there were no indications of them believing that our marriage is not genuine. They noted he is one year older than me, we are of the same religion, we have the same mother tongue, we are both post graduates and have met each other on 3 different continents :D. We mentioned that we were having a religious wedding and big reception in India and we try to stay together as much as possible. So they sent request for photos and proof of cohabitation after the religious ceremony.

I will be going to my MP tomorrow morning personal non scheduled visit.

The main concern is there is no indication why there is a holdup on my case. It is very straightforward. Our file has been in progress for 9 months, they have had his passport for 6 months. On top of it all, it looks like they are just sitting on our file as they have not yet commented on the requested information that we had sent back in March and there is no bring forward date my our CAIPS. I want our file completed this month :p let's see how the meeting goes.

Anyways...soo exciting for you :D u're going to make the september semester after all :D

san360

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/11/2011
Doc's Request.
26/03/2012
AOR Received.
14/01/2012
File Transfer...
24/01/2012
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2012 and Sent on 17-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
pandapenda said:
Hi, so in my CAIPS there were no indications of them believing that our marriage is not genuine. They noted he is one year older than me, we are of the same religion, we have the same mother tongue, we are both post graduates and have met each other on 3 different continents :D. We mentioned that we were having a religious wedding and big reception in India and we try to stay together as much as possible. So they sent request for photos and proof of cohabitation after the religious ceremony.

I will be going to my MP tomorrow morning personal non scheduled visit.

The main concern is there is no indication why there is a holdup on my case. It is very straightforward. Our file has been in progress for 9 months, they have had his passport for 6 months. On top of it all, it looks like they are just sitting on our file as they have not yet commented on the requested information that we had sent back in March and there is no bring forward date my our CAIPS. I want our file completed this month :p let's see how the meeting goes.

Anyways...soo exciting for you :D u're going to make the september semester after all :D
Could you please post your experience after you visit your MP office?

san360

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/11/2011
Doc's Request.
26/03/2012
AOR Received.
14/01/2012
File Transfer...
24/01/2012
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2012 and Sent on 17-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
vengat83 said:
I got a generic reply from ND today for a CSE request that was sent about a month back...

It states:

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

Now waiting for some information positive from MP office which is due in next couple of days !
Hi vengat83, Have you heard anything from your local MP?

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
All the Very best to "Vir_Ajay"... hope you will get your visa straight after interview.