+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

cv10

Apr 16, 2012
Hi. I am new to the forum and have benefited a lot by all the valuable information provided here.
My ecas changed to decision made on March 31 but I have not received my passport yet. Is it normal and has this happened to anyone else before?

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
yug said:
no not yet as i didn't get any letter for redo medical+ my passport is with ND...
my status shows " in process"+ no address since 28th jan....
don't know whts going on with ND????????
Yug,

You must send a letter to ND to get an update. I hope you are in touch with your MP. Don't sit and wait for miracle to happen. You need to push them to find answers. You have to redo medical. There is no other option.

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
abad.vs said:
Hello Friends,

Thank you very much for your wishes & blessings..
I attended Interview today and it was very positive. Visa Officer was also nice. There were few queries that is the reason that interview was held. Due to major Mistakes from my Lawyer my application has been delayed. : @ :mad:
At the end of the Interview Officer returned my Passport as i will have to do My Medical again and Have to re-submit my Police Clearance Certificate as it's been over a Year now.

Officer told me that soon they have my PCC and Medical they will issue a Visa in 2 weeks time.

Experts, can one of you please comment on this. I'm little bit worried at the moment as Officer gave my passport back (however he told me that i need that to do my PCC).

Could one of you please advice is it normal??

I will posting my Interview Details shortly, so that it will help others who will be attending Interview next.

Thank you guys one again!!
Abad,

Just redo your medical and PCC asap and send them to ND. They only gave your PP back, because they need another medical and PCC. Usually getting PP back without any reason after interview is not a good sign.
But don't worry. You will be fine..

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
abad.vs said:
Hello Friends,

I attended Interview today and it was very positive. Visa Officer was also nice. There were few queries that is the reason that interview was held. Due to major Mistakes from my Lawyer my application has been delayed. : @ :mad:
At the end of the Interview Officer returned my Passport as i will have to do My Medical again and Have to re-submit my Police Clearance Certificate as it's been over a Year now.

Officer told me that soon they have my PCC and Medical they will issue a Visa in 2 weeks time.

Experts, can one of you please comment on this. I'm little bit worried at the moment as Officer gave my passport back (however he told me that i need that to do my PCC).

I will posting my Interview Details shortly, so that it will help others who will be attending Interview next.

Congrats bro !!!!!

Its Ok,, If they asked to redo PCC and medical ,,Its normal don't worry :)

btw ,, what types of mistake yours lawyer had done?

congrats once again :)

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abad.vs said:
Hello Friends,

Hi Abad,
Seems to be it was good but unfortunately gotta wait some more.
When did your PCC expire?

aniadoor

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
14-02-2012 (changed to 'In Process' on 16 April)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello All,
Finally my status changed to 'In Process' now I waiting with all others who are in this status for long. :)
@dinmab still need to cancel the ticket for her, but feeling little revealed

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
abad.vs said:
Hello Friends,

congrats buddy...
dont worry knw u ll definitely get visa soon...
be relaxed nw... :)

aniadoor

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
14-02-2012 (changed to 'In Process' on 16 April)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
vengat83 said:
Nothing yet...Still "In Process".

I had sent a CSE on Mar-06, for which ND replied few days back (after a month approx.) that as a sponsor I am not authorized to receive the information about the case it seems. They replied me stating that I have to attach the authorization form from my wife to release the information about our case to me.

On Apr-04, I have sent another CSE, this time from my wife's ID, hopefully we get a reply for it in 3 more weeks time.
Hi Vengat83,

for how long is your case 'In Process' status?

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Hi My application was submitted by my husband on 10th April 2012 and he mentioned his PR client ID in the application.

Now on the ecas, should we check the status with his old client ID or should we wait for the new client ID or AOR which takes atleast 2 months as per current processing time ? Please advise.

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
aniadoor said:
Hi Vengat83,

for how long is your case 'In Process' status?
It went to In Process on Feb 20.

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
newdelhi2011 said:
Don't worry Vegant...you will hear something good soon ;) It's about time for you.
Thanks a lot ND :)

I dont have any hopes right now...I try not to think of it.

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
shamsia said:
Hello guys :) How's everyone doing here? Hope there are a lot of positive news, esp from yug and guri :)

So here I am in Canada. As promised, here was my landing experience. :)

The landing process was smooth and hassle-free. I landed in Trudeau airport at Montreal (since I was heading to Ottawa). I had the Accompanying Goods and Goods to Follow lists ready, along with pictures of all the jewellery I had with me. The VO was an Asian guy, and all the officers were extremely friendly. He liked the fact that I had made those lists beforehand. He said "You have done a very good job and made my work easier" :D He then asked me to wait for 15 mins while he finished all the computer & paperwork. He then called me over to sign at 5-6 different places, stamped at every single list of the B4 forms, informed me that my PR card would take 6-8 weeks to arrive, and with a warm "Welcome to Canada", I was out of the place within 30 mins to meet my husband waiting with flowers and a chocolates :D
congrats and all the very best for a great future !

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON
abad.vs said:
Hello Friends,

Congrats....can you please share what was the mistake ?

Thank you.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
vengat83 said:
Congrats....can you please share what was the mistake ?

Thank you.
Vengat...Did you apply for GCMS notes? Any update on your file? Its frustrating to wait man.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPRWIFE said:
Hi My application was submitted by my husband on 10th April 2012 and he mentioned his PR client ID in the application.

Now on the ecas, should we check the status with his old client ID or should we wait for the new client ID or AOR which takes atleast 2 months as per current processing time ? Please advise.
Hello there, your husband will keep the same client PR ID; it's unique to him so CIC won't normally issue a new one. However, e-cas won't show you your application status until an AOR is issued or you may go directly to sponsorship approval. 50% chance of either option. Stage 1 processing times are up to 84 days right now so you have a bit of a wait if that keeps up. Good luck with everything!