+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

HNIC

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Windsor
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
File Transfer...
09-02-2012
Interview........
27-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-213
indian_spouse said:
i have no travel history. just a 4 day trip to Srilanka in Jan2012.
ideally, if no travel history... then things shud move faster, right? i am expecting to hear good news in coming week :) fingers crossed!!
My wife does NOT have any travel history either. I expect something in 2 weeks, regardless keep me posted. My gmail id is canadianlegacy

comfortably numb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
9 march 2012
mapplelover said:
If the medical expires then do ND return thr passport for doing medical for second time ?
I guess my medical will expire by the time I get my police clearance from aus
they send an official letter. not the passport.

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
abad and gwalat in ND today...the ball has started to roll all the best to every1 :-*

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
pandapenda said:
abad and gwalat in ND today...the ball has started to roll all the best to every1 :-*
Good luck to both. Is Gwalyat going to Nd for inquiry? I think he already had an interview long time ago..

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
amira_mais said:
Hello to everyone:

When I try to set up e-cas tracker, I get an error message saying the website is down. This is the address I'm using:

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk

This is the correct site, right? Has anyone had recent success in setting their tracker up?
I would suggest you to stay away from 3rd party software to avoid any identity theft.

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
vengat83 said:
Nothing that I can think of...may be BC, or may be some additional review....in any case, i have set my mental deadline to be October.
So we have long way to go.
Don't worry Vegant...you will hear something good soon ;) It's about time for you.

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
yug said:
why ND is so slow!!!!!!!
pls god woke them up????
Yug,

did you do your medical 2nd time? What's your status?

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
karish1978 said:
Hi Everyone...I know its been a while...But i was in Atlanta with my husband...and baby...
Anyhow, here is the update. WE had an interview scheduled on March 6th which my husband couldnt attend as his ppt from the HOUSTON Indian embassy took forever. Anyhow...we got a new date April 17th. No my hubby has left US and is in Delhi...Tuesday is his interview...Everyone please pray...His medicals expire on 20th April..I'm praying to God that they just stamp his visa asap and let him come here soon.
It was so hard saying bye to him and our daughter is 4 and a half mths...but God it is so tough...for him not to be with her....

Does anyone know of any cases where they immidiately stamp the passport or increase the medical date?
It's a tricky situation. Tell him to block a ticket for 19th or 20th so he can fly if he gets a visa.
In my opinion, it would be very hard for ND to get things finish in 2 days. I hope they finished his BC before interview.

Good luck and hope for the best. :D

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
ashunandal said:
hi newdelhi
what about your passport??? you received or not yet?? im waiting for your visa because my case is similar to yours...i can calculate my timeline based on yours :)
Yes. my wife got her DM and visa. She will fly in few weeks.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Hello guys :) How's everyone doing here? Hope there are a lot of positive news, esp from yug and guri :)

So here I am in Canada. As promised, here was my landing experience. :)

The landing process was smooth and hassle-free. I landed in Trudeau airport at Montreal (since I was heading to Ottawa). I had the Accompanying Goods and Goods to Follow lists ready, along with pictures of all the jewellery I had with me. The VO was an Asian guy, and all the officers were extremely friendly. He liked the fact that I had made those lists beforehand. He said "You have done a very good job and made my work easier" :D He then asked me to wait for 15 mins while he finished all the computer & paperwork. He then called me over to sign at 5-6 different places, stamped at every single list of the B4 forms, informed me that my PR card would take 6-8 weeks to arrive, and with a warm "Welcome to Canada", I was out of the place within 30 mins to meet my husband waiting with flowers and a chocolates :D

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
shamsia said:
Hello guys :) How's everyone doing here? Hope there are a lot of positive news, esp from yug and guri :)

So here I am in Canada. As promised, here was my landing experience. :)

The landing process was smooth and hassle-free. I landed in Trudeau airport at Montreal (since I was heading to Ottawa). I had the Accompanying Goods and Goods to Follow lists ready, along with pictures of all the jewellery I had with me. The VO was an Asian guy, and all the officers were extremely friendly. He liked the fact that I had made those lists beforehand. He said "You have done a very good job and made my work easier" :D He then asked me to wait for 15 mins while he finished all the computer & paperwork. He then called me over to sign at 5-6 different places, stamped at every single list of the B4 forms, informed me that my PR card would take 6-8 weeks to arrive, and with a warm "Welcome to Canada", I was out of the place within 30 mins to meet my husband waiting with flowers and a chocolates :D
Thanks for sharing your story.
Welcome to Canada :) Now enjoy your life with your other half.

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newdelhi2011 said:
Yug,

did you do your medical 2nd time? What's your status?
no not yet as i didn't get any letter for redo medical+ my passport is with ND...
my status shows " in process"+ no address since 28th jan....
don't know whts going on with ND????????

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Hello Friends,

Thank you very much for your wishes & blessings..
I attended Interview today and it was very positive. Visa Officer was also nice. There were few queries that is the reason that interview was held. Due to major Mistakes from my Lawyer my application has been delayed. :mad: :mad:
At the end of the Interview Officer returned my Passport as i will have to do My Medical again and Have to re-submit my Police Clearance Certificate as it's been over a Year now.

Officer told me that soon they have my PCC and Medical they will issue a Visa in 2 weeks time.

Experts, can one of you please comment on this. I'm little bit worried at the moment as Officer gave my passport back (however he told me that i need that to do my PCC).

Could one of you please advice is it normal??

I will posting my Interview Details shortly, so that it will help others who will be attending Interview next.

Thank you guys one again!!

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abad.vs said:
Hello Friends,

Thank you very much for your wishes & blessings..
I attended Interview today and it was very positive. Visa Officer was also nice. There were few queries that is the reason that interview was held. Due to major Mistakes from my Lawyer my application has been delayed. : @ :mad:
At the end of the Interview Officer returned my Passport as i will have to do My Medical again and Have to re-submit my Police Clearance Certificate as it's been over a Year now.

Officer told me that soon they have my PCC and Medical they will issue a Visa in 2 weeks time.

Experts, can one of you please comment on this. I'm little bit worried at the moment as Officer gave my passport back (however he told me that i need that to do my PCC).

Could one of you please advice is it normal??

I will posting my Interview Details shortly, so that it will help others who will be attending Interview next.

Thank you guys one again!!
big congrats buddy!!!!!!!!

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
Dreamsca said:
In my case ND didnt ask me PC but My MP Says BC is not complete of mine as i travel only 28 Days to 1 Country only for pilgrimage she told me its very difficult to collect information this country that's why its delay :( Helpless :eek: :p :-\
Iran ( Taheran )