+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

D

deven

@ shivathegreat

if I am not wrong few days back you highlighted a link about marriage frauds and lot of us were like that due to some people many of genuine have to suffer

but to add that I was feeling that not only from the side of applicants but also from some lazy or over sighting officers the system and many of genuine s are sufferering

http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-visa-news/canadian-immigration-offers-apology-to-couple-for-spousal-sponsorship-application/

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
funky said:
hello everyone,

Got my passport today with the shining VISA on that Thank uuuuu GOD...

My ECase status still shows app received 0n 2nd of aug and medi has been received .......p

On passport visa stamped from 6th feb 2012....

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
Congratulations funky!!! Happy for you:)

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
funky said:
hello everyone,

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
Funky go crazy!!!!!
And Maple is in Dreams!!!!
Weeee Weeee...

Happy for you guys!
Good luck!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
deven said:
@ shivathegreat

if I am not wrong few days back you highlighted .....

http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-visa-news/canadian-immigration-offers-apology-to-couple-for-spousal-sponsorship-application/
Deven!
Thanks for the article!
A volcano has erupted in me (so is my key board.!!!)
it only reinforces my stand
I need to tell something about myself..(It is all about me always..!!)
but atleast for 1 people it will be useful
(below is a generalization of very low occurences)

Yesterday was my first project review in Canada. To my surprise for such a small project there were 24 (from Big Shot oil companies) of them to review.I calculated @ $500 only for people it must be $12,000 for just revieweing? and that is my bill I charge them!!

(I have done many reviews with foriegn Engineers in different country)...Me and my team in India worked like hell. without sleep for 30 hours.On the day of the review..I was so disappointed...(I am the driver of the model) it seems I know more than all the 24 people combined. One knows only process, one knows only instruments, one only mech..like that...

Why I say this is. Now I know the quality here in "Canada"
Now I know the "attitude"...either they are stupid, or careless (potheads), or dont know how to do, or they just dont want to do it
I saw one Indian guy from pune with my client in that review...

I would not dare to talk like him..like, like he is making fun of those white guys!!! and some times makes insulting jokes..!!
he so daring and bold..later I talked to him..he just said.."Siva, these people if you are afraid of them then they will have a pony ride on your back..) (even though this is a generaly applied rule...)

I liked that pune guy

For new people who read this forum. There might be some like me. some with my attitude when I came here first..them, please note.

Before I set foot here, I thought these people are great, these people as "gods" (in work)
I used to think these peoples as "Angels" like means, "perfect", "strict about quality"
I thought I was coming from a "3rd world" country, inferior...low technology...low common sense...low knowledge..

Now I realize my feelings were all bull *censored word*.

New immigrants - be confident, dont let this "white men (foreign men) superior" feeling conquer you (I am talking about work)
They are some times bull *censored word*, they dont care (because it is just not thier scope or because they are not paid for that),

Indians wont do that (yes I say sometimes some Indian employees are BS..)...they always do that extra!!!
my employees in India...really.."gold".

This what my "Tagda" Punjabi Lady (my driving school) told me
One day I was getting down from the bus and walking towards my driving school.
(it is in Calgary, NE) three drunk "red indians" (bloody they say I will go to jail if i say that..they say I should say "Natives"...let us see..if anybody want to sue me..please PM me...I will respond with my address..you can sue me..)

They were far away across the main road (it is a 6 lane you see) one dumbo suddenly ran from across the street..removing his shirt..did not care about the cars...and sprinting towards me...he came like..like..like hitting me...for a split second, just for a split second I thought..."should I fight or flight?.."

In that 0.001 seconds my "sponsor app in CPC-M" came to my mind and I ran as fast as I can away from him. (me dont want a record)

Then as I reached thier office the owner the "Tagda" punjabi Lady told me "Never Run"..these red indians have no balls, and once one of us Indian runs they will be encouraged to do more. Some times they feel jealous of our race and they feel good if they bully us and make us "fear" them and they feel "great" She just said move away and call 911..911 will be immediate...

She also told her story when she was driving with her daughter and three guys were honking and following and when they stopped in a gas station she........

(..to be continued)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
sivathegreat said:
Deven!
Thanks for the article!
A volcano has erupted in me (so is my key board.!!!)
it only reinforces my stand
I need to tell something about myself..(It is all about me always..!!)
but atleast for 1 people it will be useful
(below is a generalization of very low occurences)

Yesterday was my first project review in Canada. To my surprise for such a small project there were 24 (from Big Shot oil companies) of them to review.I calculated @ $500 only for people it must be $12,000 for just revieweing? and that is my bill I charge them!!

(I have done many reviews with foriegn Engineers in different country)...Me and my team in India worked like hell. without sleep for 30 hours.On the day of the review..I was so disappointed...(I am the driver of the model) it seems I know more than all the 24 people combined. One knows only process, one knows only instruments, one only mech..like that...

Why I say this is. Now I know the quality here in "Canada"
Now I know the "attitude"...either they are stupid, or careless (potheads), or dont know how to do, or they just dont want to do it
I saw one Indian guy from pune with my client in that review...

I would not dare to talk like him..like, like he is making fun of those white guys!!! and some times makes insulting jokes..!!
he so daring and bold..later I talked to him..he just said.."Siva, these people if you are afraid of them then they will have a pony ride on your back..) (even though this is a generaly applied rule...)

I liked that pune guy

For new people who read this forum. There might be some like me. some with my attitude when I came here first..them, please note.

Before I set foot here, I thought these people are great, these people as "gods" (in work)
I used to think these peoples as "Angels" like means, "perfect", "strict about quality"
I thought I was coming from a "3rd world" country, inferior...low technology...low common sense...low knowledge..

Now I realize my feelings were all bull *censored word*.

New immigrants - be confident, dont let this "white men (foreign men) superior" feeling conquer you (I am talking about work)
They are some times bull *censored word*, they dont care (because it is just not thier scope or because they are not paid for that),

Indians wont do that (yes I say sometimes some Indian employees are BS..)...they always do that extra!!!
my employees in India...really.."gold".

This what my "Tagda" Punjabi Lady (my driving school) told me
One day I was getting down from the bus and walking towards my driving school.
(it is in Calgary, NE) three drunk "red indians" (bloody they say I will go to jail if i say that..they say I should say "Natives"...let us see..if anybody want to sue me..please PM me...I will respond with my address..you can sue me..)

They were far away across the main road (it is a 6 lane you see) one dumbo suddenly ran from across the street..removing his shirt..did not care about the cars...and sprinting towards me...he came like..like..like hitting me...for a split second, just for a split second I thought..."should I fight or flight?.."

In that 0.001 seconds my "sponsor app in CPC-M" came to my mind and I ran as fast as I can away from him. (me dont want a record)

Then as I reached thier office the owner the "Tagda" punjabi Lady told me "Never Run"..these red indians have no balls, and once one of us Indian runs they will be encouraged to do more. Some times they feel jealous of our race and they feel good if they bully us and make us "fear" them and they feel "great" She just said move away and call 911..911 will be immediate...

She also told her story when she was driving with her daughter and three guys were honking and following and when they stopped in a gas station she........

(..to be continued)
Ufff siva tussi aise to be continued kehke suspense aur BP bada dete ho yaar ;D

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
oh man...siva, you are like those indian tv shows. They get you all excited and don't tell you the end of the episode and make you wait and watch next one....
I totally agree with you and that puna guy and driving lady. If you know that you are right, stand up for it. don't be afraid.

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hello ???

karish1978 said:
Hey Guys,

Good News on my end..My hubby got interview date for March 6th.. in ND. Unfortunatley his ppt is under renewal process and the STUPID indian embassy here....is worth a lot of words...

anyhow....NOW the hubby is freaking out...cuz he thinks that by going for interview to ND from USA he thinks he will get some telu ram idiot indian who will harrass him and he will get stuck...Please put his concerns at rest...by answering...Senior members please shine some light...what do they want to know when he goes for interview...Our case is very LEGIT...first marrigae first child...

Please advice...Our lawyer has told us the list of proofs he needs to take with him...
Does anyone know anything about when you have the interview date extended ???

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
karish1978 said:
Hello ???
Hello Karish,
Sorry if my serial story diverted your post!
but I asked you a question you did not reply..

the question was..where do you expect difficulty?
at what point of going to India?

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
newdelhi2011 said:
oh man...siva, you are like those indian tv shows. They get you all excited and don't tell you the end of the episode and make you wait and watch next one....
I totally agree with you and that puna guy and driving lady. If you know that you are right, stand up for it. don't be afraid.
I leave it to your imagination.
aunty itself is very beautiful..!
how her girls would be?
(that is why those white guys were honking maybe..)

Thanks for reading my story!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
What is the spread sheet for new delhi?
who is maintaining it please?

Cannot see "G" anymore in this forum.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
balibali said:
kuku ki baari :D
I am waiting guys to hear something tonight (EST)

Last Saturday night it went to "in process" :) :)

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
kuku said:
I am waiting guys to hear something tonight (EST)

Last Saturday night it went to "in process" :) :)
Hey Kuku, Wondering has your spouses India address disappeared off of ecas?? Ours has been missing for afew weeks now!! Just trying to see if there's a pattern?!?!

Congrats to funky :) What an amazing surprise :)

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
Dreamsca said:
Congrats FUNKY have GREAT LIFE IN CANADA
What is Your Ecas SAId?
thanxx dreamsca ..ecas still shows app received ...

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
mukal.sharma said:
Wow.. what a pleasant surprise. Have a wonderful life @ Ca.
Thnxx Mukal