+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

D

deven

garudha said:
Check the following website for all the details - it's a little complicated to figure out, but very quick and easy to do - takes 10 minutes. The email address ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca works for submitting requests - just attach scans of the completed forms and you're set to go.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Definitely order your notes, we just got ours (interview coming on Feb 22) and it's helped us prepare a lot - figure out what their concern is (in plain english) and what the status of all the other checks of the application are. Best $5 you'll ever spend :) It does take a month (ours came exactly 30 days after request) so get on it soon. If you have any questions about the forms, let me know.

Good luck preparing, and hopefully you can get this all sorted out quickly! Our interview was scheduled 6 weeks in advance (sooo much waiting with the PR stuff!) but hopefully you can get one faster.

@garudha

what was the reason for you to schedule interview by visa officer from your notes

I guess there will be some miss concept by visa officer ??????? in application review

D

deven

funky said:
hello everyone,

Got my passport today with the shining VISA on that Thank uuuuu GOD...

My ECase status still shows app received 0n 2nd of aug and medi has been received .......

On passport visa stamped from 6th feb 2012....

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
@funky

congratulations

lot of worries ended

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
deven said:
@ funky

congratulations

lot of worries ended
Thanxxx deven

D

deven

CanadiansWife said:
Guys,,, Amateur question but:

Am I supposed to log into CIC with the UCI number and the sponsor's info? (my husband) or sponsored spouse info (ME) ??
UCI with principal applicants details not the sponsors detail

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
funky said:
Thanxxx deven
Congrats FUNKY have GREAT LIFE IN CANADA
What is Your Ecas SAId?

garudha

Dec 11, 2010
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jun-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet...
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2012(Sponsorship)
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Hopefully not again
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
deven said:
@ garudha

what was the reason for you to schedule interview by visa officer from your notes

I guess there will be some miss concept by visa officer ??????? in application review
It's a little complicated, but essentially they got my mother and grandmother confused (they have the same name, though we had clarified the distinction in several places). My partner came to Canada on a tourist visa in 2010, and for that got a letter from my mother inviting her saying she was a family friend through mutual friends (true, independent of me) but the TRV didn't mention me or my relationship with my partner. However, the officer thought the letter actually came from my grandmother (who is American) and my grandmother came for only a short visit 4 months after my partner and I arrived in Canada, so basically they've accused us of making up a story to get access to Canada through someone who isn't Canadian and who my partner only spent a tiny bit of time with. And from there they started wondering what else (if anything) we made up, or are hiding... However, all the facts are already with them and they could have easily figured all this out if the carefully read our file, and we haven't falsified or left out anything from the PR app.

The real kicker is that on initial review, a different officer read the application and understood & believed it all, and recommended us for interview waiver and expedited processing, and then 1 week later this other person read it and over-ruled the first officer. We likely would have had the visa 1.5 months ago if the second person hd done a proper job, but oh well - the time is gone and now we just need to calmly and clearly correct their assumptions.

But just for anyone else out there - if you ever have questions about what's happening on your file - order your notes. It's very easy and quite informative, notes ever instance your file was accessed, every time the status was updated (regarding starting, processing, deciding on medical, criminal, eligibility, security etc checks) and any notes about action taken on your file. It does take 30 days to get the notes (unless you push and give a good reason), but it gives you a good idea of where they're at and what's going on - useful even if you haven't been called for an interview. Think about it!

For us, it seems like everything else is done, so we're hoping that once the interview happens and we sort out the issues they've raised, we can get approved quickly and get this whole process finally done with. Here's to hoping!

mukal.sharma

Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
D.M - 19-02-2012
funky said:
hello everyone,

My ECase status still shows app received 0n 2nd of aug and medi has been received .......

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
Wow.. what a pleasant surprise. Have a wonderful life @ Ca.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
funky said:
hello everyone,

Congratulations and good luck with all the travel arrangements. When are you planning to leave and to where in Canada.

lovlyhyd

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
India-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
File Transfer...
30-11-2011
Med's Done....
04-08-2011
Passport Req..
20-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
funky said:
hello everyone,

Wow Congrats! :D :D :D

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
@ funky
Congrats Funky.. one more Augustine yahooooooooooo

@mapledreams

congrats MD.. have beautiful life in with your Hubby ..

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
funky said:
hello everyone,

yeyeye....Congratulations. It must be a big surprise to see PP in mail. :D

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
funky said:
hello everyone,

Great news funky !!!!!

Next inline is Kuku bhai !!!! :D

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
Congrats MD !!!!

Wish you guys a great life ahead !

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hey Guys,

Good News on my end..My hubby got interview date for March 6th.. in ND. Unfortunatley his ppt is under renewal process and the STUPID indian embassy here....is worth a lot of words...

anyhow....NOW the hubby is freaking out...cuz he thinks that by going for interview to ND from USA he thinks he will get some telu ram idiot indian who will harrass him and he will get stuck...Please put his concerns at rest...by answering...Senior members please shine some light...what do they want to know when he goes for interview...Our case is very LEGIT...first marrigae first child...

Please advice...Our lawyer has told us the list of proofs he needs to take with him...
Does anyone know anything about when you have the interview date extended ???

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
karish1978 said:
Hey Guys,

Good News on my end..
at which point do you expect the telu ram?
at which stage? (in the entire flow from US to ND and Back please tell me which point you are apprehensive?)