+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
Well i hope everything gets sorted this month.

Nancync

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
11-02-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
11-01-2012 by phone
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
hopefully...2nd week of feb
gursikhphysio said:
Well i hope everything gets sorted this month.
thanks yaar i really needs wishes from everyone,
hmm even i m also hoping the same , may be i got to hear some postive news in this month.
mera visa chetti lvaao .......

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
Did you ask them that why it is taking more than normal timeframe for your visa??

Nancync

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
11-02-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
11-01-2012 by phone
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
hopefully...2nd week of feb
gursikhphysio said:
Did you ask them that why it is taking more than normal timeframe for your visa??
yeah i did asked but they said we cant comment on this, they dint tell u status on phone, u can asked ur query only through mails, and they will reply back in 28 working days... u really need patience to deal with ND..
they replied to my maii in nov..
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your medical results have been received and your application is currently pending review by a visa officer. Once a decision has been reached, you will be notified.

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
Nancync said:
yeah i did asked but they said we cant comment on this, they dint tell u status on phone, u can asked ur query only through mails, and they will reply back in 28 working days... u really need patience to deal with ND..
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your medical results have been received and your application is currently pending review by a visa officer. Once a decision has been reached, you will be notified.
What the F. Sorry

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
deepu3001 said:
anybody is there who got visa recently from new delhi office?
I received my PP with Visa before Xmas. I am here in Vancouver now.

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
Nancync said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

In your case, your MP may get better response from ND. They may explain what is going on.

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
hambzik said:
In your case, your MP may get better response from ND. They may explain what is going on.
MP's office can inquire on applicant's behalf (as by law VO has to respond to them within 24 to 48 hours) however, the visa office will not share detailed information...eg. if someone's file is at BC stage and the VO found something suspicious they won't divulge that info to the MP saying BC is questionable...they will simply say currently carrying out background check on applicant. BUt regardless you should contact your MP and ask why its taking so long...don’t ask what's the status but rather what's causing the delay. What they will do is do an initial inquiry and depending on what info they receive they might say lets wait a month and if nothing happens than they will look in depth.

If you really want to know whats been documented on your file you can request ATIP from CIC for $5. there are 3rd parties out there but its better to do it yourself.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/faq.asp

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
singhson said:
MP's office can inquire on applicant's behalf (as by law VO has to respond to them within 24 to 48 hours) however, the visa office will not share detailed information...eg. if someone's file is at BC stage and the VO found something suspicious they won't divulge that info to the MP saying BC is questionable...they will simply say currently carrying out background check on applicant. BUt regardless you should contact your MP and ask why its taking so long...don't ask what's the status but rather what's causing the delay. What they will do is do an initial inquiry and depending on what info they receive they might say lets wait a month and if nothing happens than they will look in depth.

If you really want to know whats been documented on your file you can request ATIP from CIC for $5. there are 3rd parties out there but its better to do it yourself.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/faq.asp
I would be on top of that if my application is taking longer than usual. Ordering CAIPS not and at the same time contacting MP to know the reason for the delay. CAIPS note is free of cost if the sponsor residing in Canada asks for that. Principle Applicant needs to sign the form though.

The only thing, that I would be concerned about is effect on processing time after ordering CAIPS notes. I have not got satisfactory answer to this question if it further delays the case or no.

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
I wasn't implying do both. access to information should be the last step when everything else has failed. Also keep in kind there are two types of information you can request/seek. One is under the privacy act which is free and one under the Access to Information Act which will cost $5.

also please note CAIPS is a 3rd party company not associated with government of Canada, so you will need to sign a release for cic to release that info to caips. There prices do range up to $120. Plus you will get the same info as if you did ATIP from cic.

Edit: CAIPS was the old system cic used before their system was updated last may, hence the name caips file check might get confused if the company is associated with c ic but its not.

kuku said:
I would be on top of that if my application is taking longer than usual. Ordering CAIPS not and at the same time contacting MP to know the reason for the delay. CAIPS note is free of cost if the sponsor residing in Canada asks for that. Principle Applicant needs to sign the form though.

The only thing, that I would be concerned about is effect on processing time after ordering CAIPS notes. I have not got satisfactory answer to this question if it further delays the case or no.

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
yug said:
i don't understand wht this new delhi doin?????
address showed up after 20days but with no change!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
i jst want if they want me to do redo medical,jst say me , i hate time wasting...
i think ND gonna waste m n there time in redo medicals(2months for sure)
hay my pp in ND have last 81 Days after 10/11 (foreign travel detail ) Sent since no reply :(
can i go for MP check Or Write E Mail them ?
i m frustrated now coz my wife is alone in Canada, she have no family in Canada, she has withdrewn her parents file before my file submitted, now she is so alone in CA :( , :mad:

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
newdelhi2011 said:
Just like everyone else, my address reappeared with no change in statue ???
mine 2 i cant understand and shocked :eek:

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
Nancync said:
thanks yaar i really needs wishes from everyone,
hmm even i m also hoping the same , may be i got to hear some postive news in this month.
mera visa chetti lvaao .......
Inshallah In this Week :) :)

B

balibali

ajy457 said:
Hello everyone,
We got our passport request today. My wife checked her email account and she received an email at 4:30 PM today evening from CIC New Delhi requesting to send her passport. Happy that PPR finally arrived. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouraging words. I hope people who are waiting for the next step receive good news soon.
Thanks,
Ajay
Ajay dude, let us know when when she gets her passport back. One of my friends got her passport back in 2 weeks. i know thats not the usual time frame but i do hope the time frame comes back. My file got transferred to ND one week after yours did. Im hoping to get the PPR soon.
Fingers crossed.

B

balibali

hambzik said:
Yes its long time. But get this, I lived with my wife 4 years before and 5 years after marriage, same relegion, still they rejected saying we are not compatible... lol... ya right, thats why we lived together for 8 years. 100s of photos to prove indoor and outdoor activity together were submitted including picnics, family functions, camping, travel etc.. Even ADR people were surprised that how someone can reject this.

Nothing is guranteed at CHC. No one knows what comes in VO's mind and on what point they can reject. Its 110% upto them.

Anyways I am back in Canada and with my wife now. However, they have taken away 2 golden years of my life for no reason which can never be compensated.
Happy for u man, ure finally together.
tell me, did u go back to india to stay with ur wife during those 2 yrs ?
are we allowed to do that as sponsors ?
i mean be absent from canada for so long ?
thanks