+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
hambzik said:
What are you having today? My lunch at BBQ Nation was great, I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow I have to go to KFC with friends.
Had Filet-o-fish and McPuff at McDonald's today ;D

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
shamsia said:
Had Filet-o-fish and McPuff at McDonald's today ;D
oh yes, you and fish.... lol........ enjoy Indian Food when you are here. You will miss it in CANADA. You will have lots of Mcdonald, KFC, Boston Pizza, kinda food there.....

So, any updates? ecas is showing same?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
hambzik said:
oh yes, you and fish.... lol........ enjoy Indian Food when you are here. You will miss it in CANADA. You will have lots of Mcdonald, KFC, Boston Pizza, kinda food there.....

So, any updates? ecas is showing same?
Yeah I know! But my five yr old nephew wanted McDonald's so we had no choice. Yup, still sows "in process". Going to wait patiently till the end of Jan. :)

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
mapledreams said:
@ hambzik

80% of the people in our org are South Asians! :)
Getting ready for the party? enjoy the evening.... be a good girl.... LOL..

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
yeh she can cm here without any problem i know many people who did it but she can t live here for too long i mean more then 2 months(estimate) if she do so then a question will raise in vo mind tht u doesnt want to go back canada n want to settle here (normally even companies doesnt allow u so many holidays means she has to leave job) i have seen sm cases getting rejected bcoz of tht, so she cant stay with u during this whole process, if they call u 4 interview she can go with u for interview...no problem
JATT_PUNJABI said:
Dear All, Need ur suggestions
As, we have recently approved as sponsor and now my spouse wants to come to India for 1 month.
But someone told us that my sponsor should wait till further communication from CIC or ND-CHC regarding our application (may be they call us for an interview)
Kindly tell if we would call for an interview will they (CIC) interview my sponsor in Canada (can they interview over phone if sponsor is in India)? And what if my sponsor come to India?
Really confuse about what to do, as my sponsor wants to come to India to meet me, should we wait or continue with our plans?

Any suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Hey Guys,

Who is in charge of the spreadsheet with all the timelines??? I wanted to start adding mine in!

Dec 2, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am June 2011 applicant and our application still shows In Process. I am going to India to meet my wife as it has been long time. I am thinking of taking some more photos of we living together, traveling together during this time. Also taking my phone records etc. is it wise to submit extra docs (though they never asked it) ? Will it delay the process ?

Thanks

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
roger.federer1983 said:
Hi Guys,

I am June 2011 applicant and our application still shows In Process. I am going to India to meet my wife as it has been long time. I am thinking of taking some more photos of we living together, traveling together during this time. Also taking my phone records etc. is it wise to submit extra docs (though they never asked it) ? Will it delay the process ?

Thanks
I don't think it will delay the process, it would probably just make your case stronger- it shows that you guys are still in contact after marriage

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
edes said:
hi pls can anyone help me its jst too urgent. i went for my interview at Canada embassy in Kuala lumpur malaysia on 6th of dec 2011. i went there with my lovely wife as she came to visit me in Malaysia during this period. in all she wasnt even sent a mail that i will be interviewed i was only sent , though i taught she would have been sent too. during the interview the officer asked me if i had any relation in Canada which i said yes as my step sister recently moved there so i never wanted to lie about it. secondly he asked how my wife met her ex which i said they were family friends before meeting each other .. in all he told me he was going on a break and went to meet my wife where she was sitting , he asked her if i had a sister which she said she wasn't aware and told me she had married her ex through a dating site. we both gave different answers about this 2 questions and with this he said our visa was refused pls can anyone tell me when a letter will be sent to me about my refusal and do anyone know if i will win the appeal? pls reply me
:eek: :eek: Are you freakin kidding me? How can your wife not know that you have a sister...sorry step sister! That too in Canada. That's an information that you just don't "forget" to tell your spouse. I'm sorry to be harsh, but if I were that officer, I would have rejected you too. Also, how can you not know that your wife was previously married??? I don't believe you, and it's bull crap applicants like yourself that ruin it for the rest of us who are in a loyal relationship with our spouse, waiting months and months to be in Canada with them! Guess what? You wasted that officer's time along with another applicant's. He could have been working on another application that is legit. Good luck to you!!!

Sorry if I offended anyone.... but it's applicants like this that ruin it for the rest of us, who just want our visa's on time, so we can start our lives living with our spouse, in our loyal and honest marriage!

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
2nd day and ADDRESS is still DISAPPEARED.

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
CanadiansWife said:
:eek: :eek: Are you freakin kidding me? How can your wife not know that you have a sister...sorry step sister! That too in Canada. That's an information that you just don't "forget" to tell your spouse. I'm sorry to be harsh, but if I were that officer, I would have rejected you too. Also, how can you not know that your wife was previously married??? I don't believe you, and it's bull crap applicants like yourself that ruin it for the rest of us who are in a loyal relationship with our spouse, waiting months and months to be in Canada with them! Guess what? You wasted that officer's time along with another applicant's. He could have been working on another application that is legit. Good luck to you!!!

Sorry if I offended anyone.... but it's applicants like this that ruin it for the rest of us, who just want our visa's on time, so we can start our lives living with our spouse, in our loyal and honest marriage!
U r damn rite . People like us suffer later.

karan verma

Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
June 03,2011
Med's Request
May 11,2012
Med's Done....
1St Med: Feb23,2011, 2nd Med: May15,2012
Interview........
Aug 11,2011
Passport Req..
1st req. June10,2011, 2nd req. May11,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
God knows!!!!
JATT_PUNJABI said:
As, we have recently approved as sponsor and now my spouse wants to come to India for 1 month.
But someone told us that my sponsor should wait till further communication from CIC or ND-CHC regarding our application (may be they call us for an interview)
Kindly tell if we would call for an interview will they (CIC) interview my sponsor in Canada (can they interview over phone if sponsor is in India)? And what if my sponsor come to India?
Really confuse about what to do, as my sponsor wants to come to India to meet me, should we wait or continue with our plans?

karan verma

Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
June 03,2011
Med's Request
May 11,2012
Med's Done....
1St Med: Feb23,2011, 2nd Med: May15,2012
Interview........
Aug 11,2011
Passport Req..
1st req. June10,2011, 2nd req. May11,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
God knows!!!!
JATT_PUNJABI said:

My suggestions is your wife should wait , If VO call you far interview your wife should wait for phone interview. Couple of weeks ago I went to CIC ND and one couple went through the tough interview I can say the relationship was 100% geniune but wife was bit hesitating to give the answer, so VO took separate interview almost 5 times and she said we will mail you the decsion. VO really made them sweat.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
i have put ur name in sheet n can give the access to u to update the sheet but need ur gmail id to allow u access....
CanadiansWife said:
Hey Guys,

Who is in charge of the spreadsheet with all the timelines??? I wanted to start adding mine in!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
u can go india but dont send any doc to nd till its asked it will definitely slow down ur process.......
roger.federer1983 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks