+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
to all forum members

"If God takes you TO it, he will also take you THROUGH it"...just hang in there peeps..one day we will all be sharing the good news, although not sure when that day would come :S

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
I hope they clear up things before the year end :)..it would be a great new year gift to all of us :p

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
gwalyat said:
no update mate dont know wht to do now, mp has contacted nd 2 time both time they said bc going on (sine 6 sept :eek: ) .........but i cant sit like this, this waiting is killing :(
wow no updates still guys ???? what are they doin .....i hope you guys r doin fine .....it will happen soon for u n yug

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_canada said:
wow no updates still guys ???? what are they doin .....i hope you guys r doin fine .....it will happen soon for u n yug
hey harry,
how u doing bro?????????/
i hope we ll get visa as we are waiting from so many months????????

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
thx for ur wishes guys hope this month ill get my pp with visa in hand...........praying

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
yeh yug we ll
yug said:
hey harry,
how u doing bro?????????/
i hope we ll get visa as we are waiting from so many months????????

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
yug said:
any updates for any1 today ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
No update yet for me, my friend. Its weekend now, so maybe Monday.

Cheers!

Dec 2, 2011
H guys, I am in the same boat. I am a June applicant (June 6). We had sent in our passport on Sept 13 2011 and the status changed to "In Process" in Oct 18th 2011. Since then no news.

I am thinking of requesting for CAIPS notes.

Could you tell me if CAIPS (private agency) are legally permitted to obtain the caips file for your clients. Is this a secured service,i.e, has the canadian Immigration authorized you to perform this service? Does the visa office abroad come to know about such file enquiry? Also, does this process interfere with the normal processing of the immigration application in any manner? In case of New Delhi, visa office, how much time would you take to obtain the CAIPS file?

Thanks,
RF

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
roger.federer1983 said:
H guys, I am in the same boat. I am a June applicant (June 6). We had sent in our passport on Sept 13 2011 and the status changed to "In Process" in Oct 18th 2011. Since then no news.

Could you tell me if CAIPS (private agency) are legally permitted to obtain the caips file for your clients. Is this a secured service,i.e, has the canadian Immigration authorized you to perform this service? Does the visa office abroad come to know about such file enquiry? Also, does this process interfere with the normal processing of the immigration application in any manner? In case of New Delhi, visa office, how much time would you take to obtain the CAIPS file?

Thanks,
RF
Since your 6 months is just over you can ask your sponsor to write to the MP. Mostly the reply "your case in process" same BS. However sometimes they get some real info.

I do not suggest CAIPS notes right now, Just wait for one more month. Write your MP

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
roger.federer1983 said:

Thanks,
RF
Hey pal,

it might take upto 6 weeks to get your CAIPS notes. I am not sure but I believe it might effect processing time too. Since they have to take the file out collect the Notes and send you. Then put the file back in the queue.

Yes CHC ND and VO will know that you have requested the CAIPS notes.

About the private agency, when you pay them, you authorize them to comminicate with CIC on your behalf. It is their business, they charge you what 40 or 50 dollars and they only pay $5 for CAIPS notes.

There is a reason why the processing is so slow at ND, I have some unconfirmed information which I will not be posting here since its "unconfirmed". So you might want to wait another 4-6 weeks before you decide to take next step.

Good luck and Cheers hoping good news soon!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Ok guys, update:

I spoke to an agent at the call centre and this is what he said

although we were approved on October 28, 2011, and file was transferred on same day, apparently, the file was sent out to ND on November 21, 2011, hence, we haven't heard anything yet.

He also said that once sponsorships are approved and to be sent out to the respective VO's, it's random, meaning whatever files they pick up, they send out in batches, that's why a lot of people who might have had applications approved would see people before or after them getting ecas changes, aors,ppr's cos it's random, as they receive it at VO's.

He also noticed that for ecas, i have to enter my hubby's first and last name cos that's how they have it in the system

Oh well, I guess we have to wait some days more.

Have a great weekend y' all!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
roger.federer1983 said:

Thanks,
RF
Hey there, Im a June applicant too, which means that we are in the same boat :) Just so you know, ND requests the Passport early on but takes it own sweet time to issue the visa, and I would say that your application is on track. You could wait another month before you start worrying. But hopefully, it wont come to that and you will recieve the visa this month.

However, I see no harm in you ordering the CAIPs notes. It takes around 4-5 weeks, and earlier too in some cases. If you order them now, you will recieve some information by the end of the month. So IMO, this is the right time to order the notes.

Ordering the notes will not delay your process.

These should help you:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-notes-how-long-did-it-take-and-was-it-worthwhile-t78141.0.html

http://www.caipsnotes.com/About.shtml

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.12480.html

Hope this helps! :)

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
hello everybody

how are you all...
i am seeing so many new applicants here...good luck to all of themm
i am so amazed at ND..why its takin so much time for senior members like guri,balbir,yug,andrew and shamsia
hope yu all get something to hear soon
inbox me if you guys need any help...i will happy to help you

good luck to all

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
aman3151 said:
hello everybody

how are you all...
i am seeing so many new applicants here...good luck to all of themm
i am so amazed at ND..why its takin so much time for senior members like guri,balbir,yug,andrew and shamsia
hope yu all get something to hear soon
inbox me if you guys need any help...i will happy to help you

good luck to all
Aman sweetie!! Nice of you to drop by and thanks for your wishes. Hope we hear some news soon :)

Im sure you are enjoying urself with ur hubby ;D