+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

garudha

Dec 11, 2010
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jun-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet...
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2012(Sponsorship)
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Hopefully not again
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
Manny Natt said:
HI EVERYBODY CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THERE VISA'S AND NEW UPDATES ON THERE APPLICATIONS.I HAVE RECEIVED MY PPR REQUEST LETTER LAST WEEK HOW MUCH MORE TIME IT TAKES AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR PPR LETTER FOR THE VISA TO BE ISSUED BY CHC.

THANKS
MANNY NATT
Looking at the spreadsheet (data from people here from the last 8 months) it seems that if you get a PPR a long time after ND receives your file, then the visa comes within about 2 weeks from when they get your passport - so that means you're likely almost done - congrats!

garudha

Dec 11, 2010
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jun-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet...
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2012(Sponsorship)
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Hopefully not again
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
rajesh2000 said:
heyy guys I AM FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FOR SOME TIME NOW I M VERY HAPPY TO TELL YOU ALL FINALLY I LAID MY HANDS ON MY VISA TODAY.. I M SO HAPPY . HURRAY.. MY TIMELINES

APP FILED MAY25TH
APP REACHED ND JULY 7TH
INTERVIEW OCTOBER 4TH
DECISION MADE 17TH NOV
PP+ VISA 22ND NOV.

i wish all those who are waiting for long time. i guess i am lucky one who got visa within 50 days of interview i can see few guys are waiting for last 2/3 months... thats very disturbing. may god give you visa very soon.. bye to all hurray.
Just to fill out the timeline - when did you get your PPR, and when did you get "In Process" on e-cas (if ever?) Congrats on getting the visa though!

Invincible82

Aug 14, 2011
Hey guys , my file reached ND CIC on june 23 and they have my pp since 18 july . Today i got reply from MP office that my file is currently awaiting initial review . I mean how is dat possible ?? Its been ridiculous dat these guys havent touched my file even after 5 months . This is absurd . So sad now !

Invincible82

Aug 14, 2011
And one thing more , in between my address has appeared & disappeared many times even when they havent touched my file . So it doesnt seem to b good sign from any angle .

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Invincible82 said:
Hey guys , my file reached ND CIC on june 23 and they have my pp since 18 july . Today i got reply from MP office that my file is currently awaiting initial review . I mean how is dat possible ?? Its been ridiculous dat these guys havent touched my file even after 5 months . This is absurd . So sad now !
As per the website. ND should complete process within 6 months from the date of acceptance by CPC-M.
You might have crossed that 6 months limit.

Do not take "your file is under review,,,sh @ !#$t". Your MP is not a post man to get the status and give it to you.
What is his value addition? what did he do?
just post man job ?

Ask them strongly these questions
- 6 months time limit has passed and why it is still under initial review? why it was not completed?
- please give us a definite time to complete your application

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
sivathegreat said:
As per the website. ND should complete process within 6 months from the date of acceptance by CPC-M.
You might have crossed that 6 months limit.

Do not take "your file is under review,,,sh @ !#$t". Your MP is not a post man to get the status and give it to you.
What is his value addition? what did he do?
just post man job ?

Ask them strongly these questions
- 6 months time limit has passed and why it is still under initial review? why it was not completed?
- please give us a definite time to complete your application
First of we should understand 6 month is not the time limit, please read the following from cic website

"Future processing times may not be the same as past processing times. The length of time it takes to finalize applications may vary from time to time.
These tables show the number of days or months that were required to approve or refuse applications at visa offices around the world during a 12-month period in the past."

So the time shown is approximate time for 80% of cases finalized. If someone's case is in rest 20%, God knows how long its gonna take. Also, they are not bound to any time limit,. There is no law in Canada which says that they should complete and decide in this much time.

Anyways, I understand ther frustration and I am going through the same, however, just blaiming them is not gonna help. Please understand a lot of staff there may be busy only answering our emails and MPs enquiries.

MP can only get the status, however no one can expedite the process. Reply to MP is almost the same what it shows on eCas. Just emagine, if one person at CHC spends only 2 ours answering emails and replying to MPs, it comes to 10 hours in a week and 500 hours in a year. I am sure they could have clerared at least 50 files in that much time even if they spend 10 hours on each file.

Its simple mathematics. We need to understand about BFD. it's the last date that file should be worked on. If the BFD on a file is 1st Dec. and they receive the documents on 15 th Nov. They are not bound to work on the file until 1st Dec or any new BFD which may have been stamed on it. If they have time, they will work on it earlier than 1st Dec, else it will come in routine on BFD.

If VO is spending more time replying to enquiries and MPs , he will have less time clearing the files.

Anyways, these are my personal views and you do not need to ageree or disagree to these.

Cheers!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Hambzik:

Well said!

I have posted an explanation on BFD's and Case finalizations, but to no avail since people will only want to believe what they want to, but good effort on your part! Yay!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
mapledreams said:
@ Hambzik:

Well said!

I have posted an explanation on BFD's and Case finalizations, but to no avail since people will only want to believe what they want to, but good effort on your part! Yay!
not well said!!
It is not that people believe what they want to !!! You will realize it when you are past 5 months ( not even 6) every one wants to see their loved ones asap.. it is a normal human behavior and they start getting anxious when they are reaching the end point.. Nothing wrong in that..
Only the person who is going through will understand the pain. How do you feel if you get to hear that your file is on initial review phase after 6 months !!!

Be nice to human beings!!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
mapledreams said:
@ Hambzik:

Well said!

You people are talking like government agents who wants to pass the buck and not do any work quoting the fine print.

It is all about interpretation. Other wise there wont be lawyers and courts.

Secondly there is something called as "standards"

In the previous persons case,
what is the value addtion of MP?
Just to get info? do a post man job?

He is supposed to get info only? then what is call centre doing?
who is supposed to do this job the MP or the Call centre?

He is supposed to ask the why's and what's that is what a MP's job to his country men

Not "This is like this" that we know any way, useless fellow

Subjects of a government speak like subjects of a government
and not as a agent of the government

you agreed with previous one! duh!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
mapledreams said:
@ Hambzik:

Well said!

I have read your previous copy pasted post about BFD. But that is not the issue.

I went to the MP (I means he) what for?
To know about my case? or
To complete my case which is delayed?

- If it was for point 1 then CIC does not do its job properly and leaves its jobs to MP
- It is for point 2 for which the OP went

What will you do if it happens in your case?
read about BFD's and shake your head and say "oh! it is the BFD's, it is fine now, I have superior understanding then others, it is fine, i am fine,)

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
kuku said:
not well said!!
It is not that people believe what they want to !!! You will realize it when you are past 5 months ( not even 6) every one wants to see their loved ones asap.. it is a normal human behavior and they start getting anxious when they are reaching the end point.. Nothing wrong in that..
Only the person who is going through will understand the pain. How do you feel if you get to hear that your file is on initial review phase after 6 months !!!

Be nice to human beings!!
Kuku, You well said!!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Kuku

Everyone wants to be with their loved ones and each individual's case varies. Don't be too hyper about telling us off when we are explaining certain things to you all. These are facts posted in a government website, and if you can't agree with it, you are more than welcome to write/call CIC and express your concern.

Don't teach me how to be nice to human beings, the very fact that people respond to your hyper emotional outbursts on this forum explains how patient and nice they are by taking the time out to explain processes to you.

Don't worry about me and my case, I am level headed enough to realize that it could well go past 6 months, or if I'm lucky enough and fall under the 80%, under 6 months.

And if you are feeling the pain and anxiousness, go ahead and start another thread on that because there are people on this forum who don't have time to respond to those kind of questions and statements!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
@mapledreams

I wish and hope you finish well within the normal timeline..

Good luck

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
hambzik said:
First of we should understand 6 month is not the time limit, please read the following from cic website

"Future processing times may not be the same as past processing times. The length of time it takes to finalize applications may vary from time to time.
These tables show the number of days or months that were required to approve or refuse applications at visa offices around the world during a 12-month period in the past."

So the time shown is approximate time for 80% of cases finalized. If someone's case is in rest 20%, God knows how long its gonna take. Also, they are not bound to any time limit,. There is no law in Canada which says that they should complete and decide in this much time.

Anyways, I understand ther frustration and I am going through the same, however, just blaiming them is not gonna help. Please understand a lot of staff there may be busy only answering our emails and MPs enquiries.

MP can only get the status, however no one can expedite the process. Reply to MP is almost the same what it shows on eCas. Just emagine, if one person at CHC spends only 2 ours answering emails and replying to MPs, it comes to 10 hours in a week and 500 hours in a year. I am sure they could have clerared at least 50 files in that much time even if they spend 10 hours on each file.

Its simple mathematics. We need to understand about BFD. it's the last date that file should be worked on. If the BFD on a file is 1st Dec. and they receive the documents on 15 th Nov. They are not bound to work on the file until 1st Dec or any new BFD which may have been stamed on it. If they have time, they will work on it earlier than 1st Dec, else it will come in routine on BFD.

If VO is spending more time replying to enquiries and MPs , he will have less time clearing the files.

Anyways, these are my personal views and you do not need to ageree or disagree to these.

Cheers!

Are you a (defensive) agent from the CIC who justifies thier lower-then--third-world services?

(Proof that these people are lower than third world: According to CIC it receives 38,000 applications every year for grand parents currently there are 165,000 pending which means 4.5 years of applications are lying in thier lap.

Ok, one day, two day?
one month, two month?
one year, two year?

But 4.5 years they did nothing, absolutely nothing brother.
You know how many days are in 4.5 years? 1584 days?
they were sleeping bro!

and now they want to pause for two years?????
why? because the tide has crossed the neckline, and they let it happen.

My point is, for people who support the CIC as if they are stooges for them.
and accuse the applicants of "..na na na ding dong ding dong .....they believe only what they believe...."

And as if you are the smart guy since you know some acronyms BFD, ABCD etc

The CIC is not god perfect (forget about god, not even perfect) , neither are the ministers...

- they dont work as required
- they misplace documents
- they do not update the ECAS
- thier phone lines are busy always
- they dont have any standard processing limits which they adhere to
- and THEY ARE NOT HUMANE

They are like Canned food makers in an assembly line

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
guys guys guys...i want to bet mapledreams kuku and siva are all guys hahahahahaha

;D

chillll weekend coming up soon...i'm missing my husband...i miss hugging him, touching him..sometimes i forget all about touch...and what i'm missing out on :'(

its hard being away

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok i'll work now