+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey Nicole-Angel,
congrats for getting ur visa.....
Good luck for future!!!!!!!

Nancync

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
11-02-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
11-01-2012 by phone
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
hopefully...2nd week of feb
Hi all

My address is also appearing now in my ecas , but status is still "IN Process"
No changes :(

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey all,
same thing happened with me my address vanished n showed up after 1week without any change on ECAS...
I don't understand abt whts going on with ND, wht they doing with our files??????
actually noboby know them :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i m so pissed off!!!!!!!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
yug said:
hey all,
same thing happened with me my address vanished n showed up after 1week without any change on ECAS...
I don't understand abt whts going on with ND, wht they doing with our files??????
actually noboby know them :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i m so pissed off!!!!!!!
Hey yug, I undestand how you feel! Just hang in there bro! It will be alright, we will all get good news soon. :)

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
first of all congrats to nicole...i hope you enjoy your time in canada...

second: my husband's address appeared back on ECAS without any updates...arghhhh!!!
very very sad :((

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
My wife's Ecas also shows the address now which was was disappeared before 2 days !!

Nice going ND... :) :)

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
our sponsorship was approved on Oct. 28 and file was transferred to ND on the same day and it just says "application received for permanent residence" on August 22, 2011.

And then when I checked e-cas today, it had my address here in Canada, but no updates.

I'm glad they at lest have my address up now, hahaha!

Chill guys, I think the appearance and disappearance of addresses on ecas is a random computer program function or something that gets changed or not when the VO checks on our files again, which have been marked with a certain BFD (bring forward date).

For example: They have asked Client XYZ to send more evidence and have given the client 2 months to gather and send the new evidence to them to prove relationship. It is updated on our electronic files (which then maybe does the random address vanishing/appearing) and marked with a BFD on our hard copy files. Let's say the request was sent out by the VO on October 31, 2011, the VO will mark the file with a BFD of December 31, 2011 or a week after to see if Client XYZ has sent in the required evidence.If Client XYZ sent out the evidence before the two months are up, let's say a month after on November 30, 2011, then the VO disregards the December 31 BFD and updates the electronic file and hard copy file. Another BFD is assigned for the final review then, or any other action they might have.

Once again, we have to be a bit realistic here: If you know that they are waiting on a document for you which takes a year or so to be released, then there's going to be multiple BFD's and random address changes.

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Hi Experts,

When ever, we check our status on ecas... before loggin in...it says, status is updated mostly on tuesday...

Is that tru as i check my updates everyday... If its true, i shud not check my ecas everyday with lots of expectations and curiosity..

Kindly reply..

Vikas

Nicole-Angel

Nov 14, 2011
Thanks all!!! n i really hope ND will work faster and all of u will get good news soon... i understand the wait is really really annoying n depressing!!!
@vikas i dont think they update it every tuesdays.....as far as my case was concerned.. my updates didnt happen on tuesdays.. good luck to u!! hope u get thru soon!! :)

milna

Oct 20, 2011
To all my friends in this forum, I am a silent follower of this forum and i finally got my visa yesterday, it was issued on the 9 of november. Address disappearing and appearing is a good sign it happened for me on the 8 and appeared back the next day. Ecas updates does not only happened on tuesday, i got DM on the 16. Thanking you so much for all the valuable information and i hope and pray everyone gets their visa soon.

desiladu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation, Can you please share your timeline. thx,

milna said:
To all my friends in this forum, I am a silent follower of this forum and i finally got my visa yesterday, it was issued on the 9 of november. Address disappearing and appearing is a good sign it happened for me on the 8 and appeared back the next day. Ecas updates does not only happened on tuesday, i got DM on the 16. Thanking you so much for all the valuable information and i hope and pray everyone gets their visa soon.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
koirala.fan said:
my spouse is flying next week from new delhi to toronto.
dear all black deshii asses, please share ur experience about forms etc to fill out at immigration office in toronto.
Congratulations! but I take your message offensive and disrespectful and it is not in good taste.

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Nicole-Angel said:
Thanks all!!! n i really hope ND will work faster and all of u will get good news soon... i understand the wait is really really annoying n depressing!!!
@ vikas i dont think they update it every tuesdays.....as far as my case was concerned.. my updates didnt happen on tuesdays.. good luck to u!! hope u get thru soon!! :)
thanks nicole for resolvin my query... and congratulation on ur achievemnt...See u soon in Canada (with gods grace)

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO decision made even on this weekend :mad: :mad: :mad:
i really hating this ND process......
its been more than 6months, don't understand wht kind of processing they doing????