+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
i dont think u shud worry abt it now bocz it wud b too early to make big expectations at this time but wht i feel is if everything goes right then u shud get ur visa max by dec
gill83 said:
file submitted-27th june
reached chc india- 23 aug
PPR request received- 10th of sep
Mailed PPR -11th of sep
Reached PP delhi -12th of sep
permanent address appear- 3rd oct
in process - on 13th of oct my status changed from application received to in process with

we started processing your application on 29th of sep and your medical results are received..

after that no change..please give me your comments.

manny79

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry much you wont get interview call now..my ecas changed to in process Oct 13 we started processing your application on 13th October and medical results received and we received visa on November 03...
gill83 said:
file submitted-27th june
reached chc india- 23 aug
PPR request received- 10th of sep
Mailed PPR -11th of sep
Reached PP delhi -12th of sep
permanent address appear- 3rd oct
in process - on 13th of oct my status changed from application received to in process with

we started processing your application on 29th of sep and your medical results are received..

after that no change..please give me your comments.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ manny79

Please check your inbox =)

manny79

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicole-Angel said:
@ manny79 how long did it take for u to get ur pp back????
@ gill83.. dont worry... I m sure u will get some good news soon.....
they received pp on sept 05 and we got our passport back Nov 03.. so about 2 months..

gill83

Nov 15, 2011
manny79 said:
Dont worry much you wont get interview call now..my ecas changed to in process Oct 13 we started processing your application on 13th October and medical results received and we received visa on November 03...
if we compare your timeline with mine then i should get visa within this month? how you can say now no chance of interview coz i heard that anyone can get interview call at any phase of reviewing even in last reviewing.

gill83

Nov 15, 2011
manny79 said:
when your status changed to decision made?

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
This is absurd!!! Yug and Gwalyat...have you guys contacted your local MP's. Have they been helpful? What r u going to do??? Hope you get DM in next few days :-*

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
hambzik said:
Visitor Visa for Canada is taking over 5 weeks now in Chandigarh. You can imagine how slow it is now. Just for comparision, Visitor Visa for USA takes only 5 business days max.

CHC must have changed something, new policy or security measures or something that it is making the process so slow. However, they will never disclouse, so we can just guess, get fruistrated and wait....... Nothing anyone can do other than people at CHC ND.
I applied through VFS Hyderabad. The passport came back in 7 days (which means it was in CHC for only 3 days)

Anyway they declined TRV (third time)

I applied once two days before marriage.
second time three days after marriage enclosing marriage certificate

third time enclosing online receipt of sponsorship application

I want to apply for fourth time after my sponsorship is approved.
My wife says not to apply.

Any suggestions any body?

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
sivathegreat said:
Any suggestions any body?
I think you need to prove that you will return back and not stay in Canada...so mayb this time submit a strong invite letter from spouse and tell her to say things like newly weds not met each other in .... months, on compassionate grounds want my husband to be able to visit me.....during this stretched spousal sponsorship process

if you can get a free booking of return ticket also submit (which can be cancelled if TRV application doesn't come through), then a letter from employer granting days off from work and confirming you are an employee and then mayb your assets in india or a lease or something showing you have to go back to settle matters...mayb also include a cover letter...explaining you have applied for outland sponsorship and you are planning just to visit your wife who you have not seen in .... months and you attend to return back in ... days to your job, to wrap up your finances and to submit your passport when it is requested for PPR

hmmm all the best.....if its about meeting each other have you considered asking the wife to meet you in india or meet you half way mayb UK or HK depending on which coast she lives on

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
also i dont know if you know this but you can request the CAIP notes for a TRV application as well but again these take a month to come and for all you know in that much time your PPR will come through ;D and you wont be able to travel anyways :'(

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
pandapenda said:
I think you need to prove that you will return back and not stay in Canada...so mayb this time submit a strong invite letter from spouse and tell her to say things like newly weds not met each other in .... months, on compassionate grounds want my husband to be able to visit me.....during this stretched spousal sponsorship process

if you can get a free booking of return ticket also submit (which can be cancelled if TRV application doesn't come through), then a letter from employer granting days off from work and confirming you are an employee and then mayb your assets in india or a lease or something showing you have to go back to settle matters...mayb also include a cover letter...explaining you have applied for outland sponsorship and you are planning just to visit your wife who you have not seen in .... months and you attend to return back in ... days to your job, to wrap up your finances and to submit your passport when it is requested for PPR

hmmm all the best.....if its about meeting each other have you considered asking the wife to meet you in india or meet you half way mayb UK or HK depending on which coast she lives on
Thanks for your suggestion PP.

I am the spouse hsuband here in Calgary, Canada.
Every time I give a big letter, stat declaration under oaths etc.

Last time in my letter I wrote to them that she has to come back to ND anyway to give her passport.
I dont think they would have given because.

WHat if my sponsorship is rejected? she can stay back in canada?

I read somewhere that TRV granting is very selective and even the husbands abroad get easy than the wife. What they are checking is for "where the strongest ties lie"

I dont know.

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
mayb you should order the CAIP notes and see y rejected in the first place...even i don't know...dont worry your sponsorship will b approved..dont get negative like that...mayb you go and make a visit yourself and take lots of photos to keep more proof in case you need in the future...anyways so many attempts at a trv should i am guessing also b good proof that you guys r trying to be together and genuine relationship :-* don't worry...thank God ND has one of the fastest processing times :)

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
pandapenda said:
mayb you should order the CAIP notes and see y rejected in the first place...even i don't know...dont worry your sponsorship will b approved..dont get negative like that...mayb you go and make a visit yourself and take lots of photos to keep more proof in case you need in the future...anyways so many attempts at a trv should i am guessing also b good proof that you guys r trying to be together and genuine relationship :-* don't worry...thank God ND has one of the fastest processing times :)
Thanks PP for the encouragement.
I cannot go to India because I have applied for some college program. Again that one they have sent my marks to India for verification. They are not saying when it will be decided. So I am sort of hanging. I have endured this immigration wait for 7 years in India. It was tough then because I could not take any major decision then.

If I say to my wife I will come for two weeks only. She is says she cannot take it when I leave back. So better not to come. But again she says come. Like we are confused by our own emotions.

This forum is good to keep hopes on the positive side.

Thanks,
Again.