+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
right ppr n other all letters sent by regular mail except pp, which is sent back send by registered mail
garudha said:
Sorry - ours came regular mail, and from what I've heard, I think that's generally the way they work. Certainly not couriers etc as standard practice, and I don't even think it's SpeedPost or registered mail etc - just plain vanilla (easy to lose) regular post. See what you can find, good luck!

Exciting to hear that they said your visa was ready for issue once they get your passport - hopefully that's a good sign for us too!

Just a little longer, you're almost there now!

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
garudha said:
Sorry - ours came regular mail, and from what I've heard, I think that's generally the way they work. Certainly not couriers etc as standard practice, and I don't even think it's SpeedPost or registered mail etc - just plain vanilla (easy to lose) regular post. See what you can find, good luck!

Exciting to hear that they said your visa was ready for issue once they get your passport - hopefully that's a good sign for us too!

If its regular Letter they send by regular mail. However, if they have some form which they want back as it is filled, for example Medical papers or passport, they use registered post. I received my medical papers by registered post.

Passport, they send by registered post which normally is delivered second or third day.

The delay is in the mail room of CHC ND. sometime they takle upto a week to mail it. I have seen the documents dated 2nd are actually in mail by 7th.

Cheers!

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
garudha said:

When they called me on phone requesting passport, they said the same thing. Your File has been worked on, We need your passport. Its 4 weeks and I am still waiting to hear back from them. So, Good Luck.

Cheers!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
its not a delay her ppr is lost smwhere onthe way or nd forgot to sent it, as the guys told her over the phone tht ppr was sent in september so till now she must have tht with her, but ur lucky tht they call u shazzy there r many cases where guys cmto this after 6 month when they put a enquiry, say thx to GOD ....... :)
hambzik said:
If its regular Letter they send by regular mail. However, if they have some form which they want back as it is filled, for example Medical papers or passport, they use registered post. I received my medical papers by registered post.

Passport, they send by registered post which normally is delivered second or third day.

The delay is in the mail room of CHC ND. sometime they takle upto a week to mail it. I have seen the documents dated 2nd are actually in mail by 7th.

Cheers!

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Nicole-Angel said:
Thanks maple...:) I hope i will get it soon...i have been worried abt it...
Nicole , did your status change from application received to inprocess at some point. My application was received by ND office on july 22nd, they asked for the passport on august 18th and was sent to them on august26th. Since then my staus has not changed from application received...we received an email from them on october 18th saying application is pending final review, its almost going to be a month since that email...and no updates on status(not even in process?)...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
garudha said:

gwalyat said:
right ppr n other all letters sent by regular mail except pp, which is sent back send by registered mail
Thanks guys! I spoke to our postman in the afternoon, ironically his name is Ishwar and Im going in my head "yeah you did play god with my ppr" :p Anyway, he said he will check the mailroom and get back to me tomorrow. Let's see if I manage to find it :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
gwalyat said:
its not a delay her ppr is lost smwhere onthe way or nd forgot to sent it, as the guys told her over the phone tht ppr was sent in september so till now she must have tht with her, but ur lucky tht they call u shazzy there r many cases where guys cmto this after 6 month when they put a enquiry, say thx to GOD ....... :)
You are sooooo right Guri!! I and my husband were about to order CAIPs notes to figure out what's happening! I was very very lucky that the officer called me to enquire why I havent sent the passport. And he was so kind to me too. He said we are ready to issue the visa, let me just check if your sponsor has paid the RPRF. When I said no he hasnt, he asked us to pay and explained the whole process of how the RPRF is processed at Mississauga and then New Delhi obtains it. He sounded very distinguished and was an Indian. I felt so good after that call, that ND is not that inefficient afterall :)

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Anyone has suggestions for my situation?

My application was received by ND office on july 22nd, they asked for the passport on august 18th and was sent to them on august26th. Since then my staus has not changed from application received...we received an email from them on october 18th saying application is pending final review, its almost going to be a month since that email...and no updates on status(still says application received..not even in process?)...

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sometimes application recieved changes to DM straight, no in process..
so don't wry u ll hold ur visa soon.......
good luck

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
KARANVERMA, koirala.fan, t45583, raman2002, Invincible82 ANY UPDATE FRM ANY OF U GUYS....plz inform me so tht sheet can b updated

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
shamsia said:
You are sooooo right Guri!! I and my husband were about to order CAIPs notes to figure out what's happening! I was very very lucky that the officer called me to enquire why I havent sent the passport. And he was so kind to me too. He said we are ready to issue the visa, let me just check if your sponsor has paid the RPRF. When I said no he hasnt, he asked us to pay and explained the whole process of how the RPRF is processed at Mississauga and then New Delhi obtains it. He sounded very distinguished and was an Indian. I felt so good after that call, that ND is not that inefficient afterall :)
Nice to hear positive things about ND. :D

gill83

Nov 15, 2011
hello friends

i am new to this thread.we filled on 27th of june and my file is in process from 29th of sep 2011 with medical results has been received.after that no any update nothing.my permanent address is also appearing from 3rd of oct 2011.

please guide me is it a normal processing time?i think its getting late.

can any senior member give me estimated date on which i should get visa according to your analysis in case of normal processing time.

I am really in tension.i would really appreciate your replies.

Regards and good luck to all for speedy visa.

Nicole-Angel

Nov 14, 2011
@eb1
my status was changed to in process in the end of october..... i m sure urs will change to DM directly... just keep the faith.... hope all the others get good news soon... i havent got my pp yet...

karan verma

Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
June 03,2011
Med's Request
May 11,2012
Med's Done....
1St Med: Feb23,2011, 2nd Med: May15,2012
Interview........
Aug 11,2011
Passport Req..
1st req. June10,2011, 2nd req. May11,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
God knows!!!!
gwalyat said:
KARANVERMA, koirala.fan, t45583, raman2002, Invincible82 ANY UPDATE FRM ANY OF U GUYS....plz inform me so tht sheet can b updated
No man no updates still in process :( :( :( :( :(